What's new

Turkic - Anatolian Music

The whole comment was hilarious but particularly the part above.
Altough i think you are trying to be sarcastic but let me enlighten you my friend, thats what we call subliminal messages, and it can also implemented in the commercials, movies even cartoons (you can find some examples in youtube)

So you should also not watch TV and use internet. It is bad for you and for us.

Yep i agree with him. Tv is full of chit especially turkish tv.

The whole comment was hilarious but particularly the part above.
Altough i think you are trying to be sarcastic but let me enlighten you my friend, thats what we call subliminal messages, and it can also implemented in the commercials, movies even cartoons (you can find some examples in youtube)

So you should also not watch TV and use internet. It is bad for you and for us.

If you are a true man, you will watch this from behin to end and building up your knowledge by this:

And if you have more time:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep i agree with him. Tv is full of chit especially turkish tv.

If you make an experiment on the effect of Turkish tv i'm pretty you would discover the following:

1: people who daily watch Turkish tv series and other programs, is losing iq.
2: people who daily watch Turkish tv series and other programs, is being more desperate.
etc.

In Denmark the state owned tv always airs some pretty interesting and educational documentaries. Whereas if you go through Turkish tv you will never find a single program which is educational. Always retarded shows and other typed of "entertainment", with absolutely no sense of humor. Before a single tv show in Turkey was about 30-50 minutes long, today it is 90-120 minutes long, and they air it every week. If a person watches 8 tv series with it means 100x8 which is 800 minutes plus the adverorials which takes maybe 80 minutes a show: 80x8= 640. Which means 800+640= 1440 min. 1440/60= 24 hours. This means 24 hours a week just for tv shows for a person who follows 8 tv series ( i don't know how many a woman watcehs weekly, therefore it may be exxaggerated). Nevertheless, this form of tv stuns our younger generations brain capacity and reason. One would at least think there was some kind of development in the shows, but no they are complete waste of time with no humor or interesting stuff, the same love story repeated over and over again.

Mavi Mavi mas Maviii :D

Sorry for him ! is he ok now ? :undecided:

Sin is related to religious, and today, it seems religious is dancing with diplomacy! keep posting aşıklar şerefine. :)

san maya turksan bala ! :what:

If you make an experiment on the effect of Turkish tv i'm pretty you would discover the following:

1: people who daily watch Turkish tv series and other programs, is losing iq.
2: people who daily watch Turkish tv series and other programs, is being more desperate.
etc.

In Denmark the state owned tv always airs some pretty interesting and educational documentaries. Whereas if you go through Turkish tv you will never find a single program which is educational. Always retarded shows and other typed of "entertainment", with absolutely no sense of humor. Before a single tv show in Turkey was about 30-50 minutes long, today it is 90-120 minutes long, and they air it every week. If a person watches 8 tv series with it means 100x8 which is 800 minutes plus the adverorials which takes maybe 80 minutes a show: 80x8= 640. Which means 800+640= 1440 min. 1440/60= 24 hours. This means 24 hours a week just for tv shows for a person who follows 8 tv series ( i don't know how many a woman watcehs weekly, therefore it may be exxaggerated). Nevertheless, this form of tv stuns our younger generations brain capacity and reason. One would at least think there was some kind of development in the shows, but no they are complete waste of time with no humor or interesting stuff, the same love story repeated over and over again.

After AKP it became much much worse i believe it is done on purpose, they drug the people to hide the truth but overal you are right..

Ohh!! I nearly forgot!! Ir.Tab, I present this song to you, a duet with Şebnem Ferah and famous Azerbaijan Turk and grand master :) Polad Bülbüloğlu

Hey How come no one posted any songs of Sezen Aksu and Şebnem Ferah!!! They are my childhood heroes!!!

And here is my favorute Şebnem Ferah Song!!! !! 01:10 !! goes for every Turkish male forumers :) the best lyrics on any song on earth :P

Ohh!! I nearly forgot!! Ir.Tab, I present this song to you, a duet with Şebnem Ferah and famous Azerbaijan Turk and grand master :) Polad Bülbüloğlu

Thank you bro. I am a fan of her. I have some albums of Şebnem
Kadın (1996), Perdeler (2001), Kelimeler Yetse (2003), Can Kırıkları (2005) & Istanbul Konseri
Any new Artwork from her?

who the **** listens to sebnem ferah

Thank you for the stars! Now my military rank is commander, I think!

My top Turkish Songs of all Time

I love this song since my childhood...

Nil karaibrahimgil is just awesome :D

Here comes Esmeray... One of the few Afro-Turkish citizens in Turkey.

Propably most loved Kurdish citizen of Turkey. He was wrongfully persecuted and had to escape from Turkey... A man who loved his people wheter they are Turk, Kurd, Greek or etc...

And finaly Kazım Koyuncu. Ethnic Laz Turkish Turk-folk-rock singer. Unfortuatly he died of lung cancer. I hope he is now resting in peace.

You are all welcome :D And Enjoy!!!

Thank you bro. I am a fan of her. I have some albums of Şebnem
Kadın (1996), Perdeler (2001), Kelimeler Yetse (2003), Can Kırıkları (2005) & Istanbul Konseri
Any new Artwork from her?

Thank you for the stars! Now my military rank is commander, I think!

_eBo__BeYaZ_by_ozgrs.jpg

48f95a7c5a7e2c7621eb82174c75c105-d50h9e2.jpg

Sebnem_Ferah_2_.jpg

48f95a7c5a7e2c7621eb82174c75c105-d50h9e2.jpg

sebnem-ferah_294497.jpg

Back
Top Bottom