What's new

Turkey's southeastern Semzinan district under PKK control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Iran is as tough as Turkey,we faced Pjak in the west and Jundallah in the southeast and in previos years, terrorist MeKs,but as you see,We kicked them all out of Iran.We captured Jundallah leader and sent him to hell,since then,Baloochestan province is completely safe.
We crushed PJAK in september 2011,killing more than 400 of them in less than a week,they requested a ceasefire and got their arses out of Iran.It's none of our business where did PJAK members go,what important is they are not doing any terror activity inside Iran since then.
We captured most MeK members inside Iran and it's almost 14 years that they haven't done any terror activity.
You are not the only one fighting terror,but it seems your goverment just tries to blame Iran and foreign forces because of its failure in dealing with PKK.

pkk always asks for ceasefire but we dont do ceasefire with terrorists .

All goes towards a similar theme... Which is Turkey is having significant problems with a large portion of its population.

Large portion?
BDP, who is the PKK's political branch, got less than 6.5% of the votes. If the large porportion of the kurds supported the PKK they would vote for the BDP. Please don't make comments with no reality in it. You must understand that this 'kurdish dilemma', is indeed a game of the US. They have tried it on you're country and now they are trying it on my'n.

Turkish general election, 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Press tv said only a small part brought under control. Turkey's army appears to be strong and they cant Destroyed pkk terorist for several years . why ? give me an answer?

Press tv said only a small part brought under control. Turkey's army appears to be strong and they cant Destroyed pkk terorist for several years . why ? give me an answer?

If terrorists are not only from Turkey but also from Iraqi, Iranian and Syrian origin and come by crossing the border. Then you have to hit them at their home, which is not always possible.

If you exterminate population, then you can easily crush terrorist organisation. Hang them, torture them, you can do it. But we are playing with one hand tied. International human rights doesnt allow it.

Large portion?
BDP, who is the PKK's political branch, got less than 6.5% of the votes. If the large porportion of the kurds supported the PKK they would vote for the BDP. Please don't make comments with no reality in it. You must understand that this 'kurdish dilemma', is indeed a game of the US. They have tried it on you're country and now they are trying it on my'n.

Turkish general election, 2011 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So let me see. List of countries to blame for PKK includes Iran, Syria, Iraq and now your number 1 ally the US. Any other countries to add to the list?

Turkey Government , like America want to Share their mistake to others az they can not Destroy pkk like usa with taliban

Turkey Government , like America want to Share their mistake to others az they can not Destroy pkk like usa with taliban

I call it: "preparing public for Iranian intervention". When Erdogan sides with USA against Iran, he would say: anyway Iran was helping PKK, no need to feel sympathy for Iranians. With it, he would save his face in front of public.

I call it: "preparing public for Iranian intervention". When Erdogan sides with USA against Iran, he would say: anyway Iran was helping PKK, no need to feel sympathy for Iranians. With it, he would save his face in front of public.

Current Iranian fascist regime are a great threat for peace at home. This had been like this since the Ottoman times. We have to eliminate Iran.

Additionally we can create south-Azerbaijan state with 30 million Azeri Turks. Uniting north and south once and for all.

Current Iranian fascist regime are a great threat for peace at home. This had been like this since the Ottoman times. We have to eliminate Iran.

Additionally we can create south-Azerbaijan state with 30 million Azeri Turks. Uniting north and south once and for all.
Stop spitting provocative bs,we can also say some nice things about Turkey that you guys do not like it.
You are one of the most ignorant members in this forum.
You wanna eliminate Iran?Why just big mouthing?at least do something,but eliminating Iran has a price:elimination of Turkey,you wanna pay?
At last,barking dogs,seldom bite.

Dude, Turkey is getting torn apart because of terrorist attack? Turkey only has problem with PKK because of countries like Iran. PKK has camps in Iran, we know this now, what do you expect us to do? If we don't attack Iran ourselves, Isreal or U.S will do. Don't worry about that.

Iranians on this forum are actually provocating because Ihaven't seen one Iranian condemning PKK. When Iran gets torn apart, don't expect us to shed a tear because you didn't when our soldiers got killed. Iran is digging it own grave. You will know this before the end.

Dude, Turkey is getting torn apart because of terrorist attack? Turkey only has problem with PKK because of countries like Iran. PKK has camps in Iran, we know this now, what do you expect us to do? If we don't attack Iran ourselves, Isreal or U.S will do. Don't worry about that.

Iranians on this forum are actually provocating because Ihaven't seen one Iranian condemning PKK. When Iran gets torn apart, don't expect us to shed a tear because you didn't when our soldiers got killed. Iran is digging it own grave. You will know this before the end.
If Iran is supposed to be torn apart,so is Turkey.
Who says Iranians don't condemn pkk?Have you seen any Iranian member support them?
I condemn them and see most of their acts as terrorism.
But I'm sure if for example,some Iranian Azeris were doing the same in Iran as PKK,most Turkish members here would support them and symapthize with them (But thank God,we don't face a such thing)
Don't blame Iran for your problems,be man enough,stand against them and eliminate them if you can,not just blaming the neighbors for domestic consumption and convincing people.

Turkey is surrounded by enemies, not just Iran. As soon as countries will sense Turkey's weakness, mark my words they will all pounce like jackals.

As for Iranians being unfriendly to u on this forum. You reap what you sow. You have shown nothing but racism and hostility towards Iran, don't expect anything else in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom