What's new

Turkey’s integration ‘EU’s last hope for the future’ legal expert claims

hey mike idont want to become troll,but before compare us to each other u should watch this video :D
mighty british royal marines captured by IRGC, one of those marines pissed his pants :yes4:

What are on about? Who invited an Iranian on here in the first place??

Huh....ok I mentioned Iran and Turkey.lol. Anyway what are you trying to prove about mentioning an incident where a royal navy PATROL BOAT who was away from her main sister ship being seized in irans own territorial waters? Why did Iran not try and seize/attack one of our Frigates or destroyers and lets see how things turn out for Iran.

Moreover, the sailors Iran seized were merely on a mission to inspect an Iraqi merchant ship, its not like they were going to a war. Its even a huge joke for you to mention such an insignificant incident as some sort of achievement for your backward navy.Even Nigerian pirates seized U.S sailors at one point close to Nigerias own shores. Does that mean Nigeria's backward navy and pirates is any match for the U.S navy?lol

Nigeria pirate attack: US sailors seized - BBC News

Your navy to be honest doesnt stand any chance against a major western power be it the Royal navy, French navy, U.S navy or even Russian navy in the even of a war. And that's even considering the fact that we will be fighting you close to YOUR OWN SHORES. lol Forget about even venturing outside your neighbourhood like we do.

As i said we are not in the same league. Its useless making comparisms with you. its better you focus on your rivals/equal like Turkey and Saudi Arabia to see who will dominate your region. Lol

@mike2000 is back
Iranian navy is made of museum pieces. I wouldn't compare them to Turkish navy.
They might compare with our coast guard... or the Israeli navy
Dude its a strategy to talk down all collectively. Or simple ingnorance about Turkey, sure AUz is exaggerating Turkey too much while mike doing the opposite. :rolleyes1:

Why are foreighners arguing over Turkey Europe anyway? I think we should also have a say in this no? :D

then why dont u have balls to attack iran? (nuclear issue) just like u did before in libya or iraq

The U.K and U.S not attacking Iran like we did with Iraq and Afghanistan has nothing at all to do with fear of Iranian mighty navy or military .lol If that's what some of you Iranian think then I must say that's simply delusions of grandeur.lol

Our public after the Afghanistan and even more so Iraq war fiasco became very wary and against any more invasions/full scale war against ANY country. Reason even during the Lybian civil war we were first reluctant to get involved and only did so after an agreement sanctioned by the UNSC itself. Even today our parliament voted against any strikes in Syria even though we all know it necessary given the Islamic state threat against the west and dictator Assad policies. So invading another country altogether is an even greater no go area for our public. It has nothing to do with your 'super power military'.lol

Mind you Iraq under saddam was as powerful if not more power powerful than Iran militarily. Yet we all know what happened to Saddams super 'power military'(who ised to terrify zthe region and its neighbours) once the U.S/U.K and allies invaded. Lol. It took barely a 2 months for the battle to be over. lol

It's like the jungle. Predators will prey on the weak , but they will also be preyed upon by bigger predators. :D

So stop thinking it's because your military was any better than Saddam's that we didn't invade you. Truth is it could have easily been Iran that we would have invaded. You just got lucky we didn't start with you instead of Saddam,:partay:.
If you were more powerful than Saddams as you claim, you will have defeated and invaded them longggg ago, instead of fighting an 8 year war without any winner and losing millions of your citizens. As I said we are not in the same league.:coffee:

Last edited:
The U.K and U.S not attacking Iran like we did with Iraq and Afghanistan has nothing at all to do with fear of Iranian mighty navy or military .lol. If that's what some of you Iranian think then I must say that's simply delusions of grandeur.lol

Our public after the Afghanistan and even more so Iraq war fiasco became very wary and against any more invasions/full scale war against ANY country. Reason even during the Lybian civil war we first reluctant to get involved and only did so after an agreement sanctioned by the UNSC. Even today our parliament voted against any strikes in Syria even though we all know it necessary given the Islamic state threat against the west and dictator Assad policies. So invading another country altogether is an even greater no go area for our public. It has nothing to do with your super power military.

Mind you Iraq under sadden was as powerful if not more power powerful than Iran militarily. Yet we all know what happened to Saddams super power smilitary once the U.S/U.K and allies invaded. Lol. It's like the jungle. Predators will prey on the weak , but they will also be preyed upon by bigger predators. :D

So stop thinking it's because your military was any better than Saddams that we didn't invade you. Truth is it could have easily been Iran that we would have invaded. You just got lucky we didn't start with you instead of Saddams,:partay:.
If you were more powerful than Saddams as you claim, you will have defeated and invaded them longggg ago, instead of fighting an 8 year war without any clear victory. as I said we are not in the same league.:coffee:
first of all your country is too little to Threat my country, we dont even count you
i mean why us didn't attack to iran? you know better than me that their navy is more powerful than u :enjoy:
11111111111.jpg

Last edited:
first of all your country is too little to Threat my country, we dont even count you
i mean why us didn't attack to iran? you know better than me that their navy is more powerful than u :enjoy:
View attachment 267895

Bla bla bla. Already made my point.

Anyway, apart from our base in Cyprus we are building a new large military base in Bahrain which will be operational by the end of next year, So we will have an even more permanent presence in the persian Gulf/middle east to keep a close eye in the region.

UK to establish £15m permanent Mid East military base - BBC News

Will be good to see Iran attack our warships then , since your navy is so powerful.lol

Last edited:
Bla bla bla. Already made my point.

Anyway, apart from our base in Cyprus we are building a new large military base in Bahrain which will be operational by the end of next year, So we will have an even more permanent presence in the persian Gulf/middle east to keep a close eye in the region.

UK to establish £15m permanent Mid East military base - BBC News

Will be good to see Iran attack our warships then , since your navy is so powerful.lol
you mean sitting duck? good target for our missiles fateh 110 ,fateh 313 missiles

you mean sitting duck? good target for our missiles fateh 110 ,fateh 313 missiles

Lool we will base one of our two carriers there, plus Our type 45 destroyers(one of the biggest and most advanced destroyers in the world). Let's see your so called fateh missiles or whatever you call it handle these warships. Lol I'm afraid your whole backward navy might be wiped out by just one of our destroyers in the region. :drag:

Lool we will base one of our two carriers there, plus Our type 45 destroyers(one of the biggest and most advanced destroyers in the world). Let's see your so called fateh missiles or whatever you call it handle these warships. Lol I'm afraid your whole backward navy might be wiped out by just one of our destroyers in the region. :drag:
we have option for carriers too, now go search about khalije fars missile
Persian Gulf (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
electro-optical seeker
Persian-Gulf-Seeker.jpg

you just got OWNED

Israel's navy is very well equipment, compared with Iran.

Don't mind that Iranian dude. He is simply trolling.I was just killing some time on him. Had a good laugh though, so it was worth it afterall.:D
He probably doesnt know that small Israel can beat them anyday in a war.
I dont know why he even dreams about handling much more bigger/powerful western powers.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom