What's new

Turkey’s Generation Z Turns Against Erdogan

Personally, I don't get murtad logic. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Oh no political party bad, political leader bad & therefore Islam false.....Anyways if young turks are moving away from islam, IMO the root cause is not AKP & erdogan. It's b/c of heavy exposure to all the filth on the internet. Having a heavily secular constitution & a country based on ethnic nationalism doesn't help either.
Then there's education. I don't know what AKP introduced into schools but i doubt it was education on why God must exist, why God must be one & why islam must be true. They probably just added stories about historical islamic events & figures the same way as in Pakistan. Problem is, these things are interesting but don't help much in improving religiosity if you don't even have the basics of tawheed down right.

Hopefully one of the turks on PDF can shed some light?

Islamist Turks and their Pakistani counterparts will fall like wolves on me,but...you have to admit that Erdogan has caused a lot of problems to Turkey. And his actions divided a big part of Turkish society. His speeches for the fanboys,the Ottoman dreamers and the illiterate peasants of the eastern and northern parts,have nothing to do with reality. Turkish forces ended up fighting in 5 countries at the same time,he pissed the Americans off,he made enemies out of Syria,Egypt,Israel,he kept trying to start a conflict with Greece and Cyprus,he mocked the EU in public speeches,he brought Uyghurs for his militias in northern Syria,he tries to meddle into the affairs of Russia when it comes to the Tatars,he caused a diplomatic issue in Kosovo with the authorities there and now he wants to gain influence with the Gagauz in Moldova,which angered Russia again.

He opened bases in Somalia,Niger and Qatar,tried to get influence in Afghanistan and what happened was
the Turkish Lira went down,people are lining up for cheap bred and complaining about the high prices,all the while he keeps building palaces.

I mean,during the forest fires he went around throwing free tea to the people. They lost their homes and he was literally tea-bagging them 🤷‍♂️

Erdogan maybe hopefully the Taliban will forgive him for the talk about the airport, and work on trade deals that can supply cheap raw materials (via the “Turkic Corridor” or Karachi/Gwadar) to Turkish industry and give it a boost.

He may want to consider reigning in the foreign entanglements unless he can make them financially self-sustaining.

Last edited:
Islamist Turks and their Pakistani counterparts will fall like wolves on me,but...you have to admit that Erdogan has caused a lot of problems to Turkey. And his actions divided a big part of Turkish society. His speeches for the fanboys,the Ottoman dreamers and the illiterate peasants of the eastern and northern parts,have nothing to do with reality. Turkish forces ended up fighting in 5 countries at the same time,he pissed the Americans off,he made enemies out of Syria,Egypt,Israel,he kept trying to start a conflict with Greece and Cyprus,he mocked the EU in public speeches,he brought Uyghurs for his militias in northern Syria,he tries to meddle into the affairs of Russia when it comes to the Tatars,he caused a diplomatic issue in Kosovo with the authorities there and now he wants to gain influence with the Gagauz in Moldova,which angered Russia again.

He opened bases in Somalia,Niger and Qatar,tried to get influence in Afghanistan and what happened was
the Turkish Lira went down,people are lining up for cheap bred and complaining about the high prices,all the while he keeps building palaces.

I mean,during the forest fires he went around throwing free tea to the people. They lost their homes and he was literally tea-bagging them 🤷‍♂️
Syria, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus, Greece, were enemies of Turks before Erdogan was even born I'm sure.
Yet, looking at countries listed I still think Tukey is doing better than all. :enjoy:

I disagree. Having spent few days in Turkey recently i have concluded that Turkey is en route to becoming another 'Britain on the Anatolia'. Just another regular Western country. This is something Paks don't get. Turkey is centre of the Western world. Indeed Turkey has greater claim to being fountain of the Western world then USA, Germany and is probably just behind Greece in that regard. A typical young Turk has more in common with a young Briton then a young Pakistani.

This can be seen by the shock many Paks have got when they found out what lay beyond their on screen idols on the Ertugrul series.

If you all you visited was Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir then your perception will be very skewed. Majority of central/southern/eastern Turkey is quite conservative and traditional and not that 'western'. It's a big reason why Erdogan and conservative parties in Turkey do well in elections.

If you all you visited was Istanbul/Ankara/Izmir then your perception will be very skewed. Majority of central/southern/eastern Turkey is quite conservative and traditional and not that 'western'. It's a big reason why Erdogan and conservative parties in Turkey do well in elections.
Typically those are the most touristy cuties. Antalya too.

Now also Erdogans Nazi allies lose many voters, currently they stand below 10%, and that is crucial, because according to Turkish law in a presidential election a party at least has to get 10% of the votes, otherwise it is out! And then Erdogan is without any allies! So even he could maintain his own base, that would be irrelevant, he will not become president again.
But as I showed in this thread, Erdogan himself also heavily loses supporters, especially in the young population,.....so it is clear that Turkeys future will not be defined by Islam or turk-nazism, but by feminism, genderism und LGBTQ-rights :enjoy:

Here a latest public opinion poll:

While it again confirms how much popularity Erdogan lost, as I have proofed with scientific evidences so many times in this thread (and which desperate Pakistanis try to ignore by changing the topic of the thread), it also once again confirms how much support the Turkish Nazis lost!
The Nazis are now way under the 10%-threshold which parties have to pass to have a say in Turkish elections.

So now it is even irrelevant how much support Erdogan himself lost, his Nazi partners will be out in the next election, and without them Erdogan can retire.

The young Kuffar Turks and the young gay-korean-shit-loving momeneen Turks will introduce to the world the new LGBTQjlgffzwvy Turkey!!!

Ask North Koreans, it's a weapon more potent than H-bomb.

Kim is afraid not of SK missiles, mines, tanks, bayonets, but teenage girl bands.
If that's the case how would he handle BTS or Shinhee???? o_O. They're all lads.

Syria, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus, Greece, were enemies of Turks before Erdogan was even born I'm sure.
Yet, looking at countries listed I still think Tukey is doing better than all. :enjoy:
But there was a big difference:
With the Kemalist governments,there may have been tensions sometimes but relations were far better.
Things never got out of hand with fiery speeches and diplomatically illogical moves. Even during Erdogan's rule of much of the 2000s. But then from 2010 onwards(if not earlier)you had stuff like the Gaza Flotilla against Israel,helping the rebels and later jihadis in Syria,shooting down a Russian Su-24,supporting the GNA in Egypt and making Sissi angry about it,starting all the fuss in the Aegean and Cyprus (hur dur your islands bug us,give them,hur dur your oil/gas looks nice,share it with us).

All the while him and his cabinet would publically mock Macron,Mitsotakis,Haftar,Trump and other heads of State and call the Americans out for their "genocide of natives",call the western europeans (I think the dutch specifically?) as fascist,nazis...and let's not get to Israel 😂

Here a latest public opinion poll:

While it again confirms how much popularity Erdogan lost, as I have proofed with scientific evidences so many times in this thread (and which desperate Pakistanis try to ignore by changing the topic of the thread), it also once again confirms how much support the Turkish Nazis lost!
The Nazis are now way under the 10%-threshold which parties have to pass to have a say in Turkish elections.

So now it is even irrelevant how much support Erdogan himself lost, his Nazi partners will be out in the next election, and without them Erdogan can retire.

The young Kuffar Turks and the young gay-korean-shit-loving momeneen Turks will introduce to the world the new LGBTQjlgffzwvy Turkey!!!

Now that it became clear that the Nazis would have absolutely no chance to ever cross the 10%-threshold again, suddenly, out of nowhere, the threshold will be lowered to 7%

How pathetic :lol::lol::lol:

Now that it became clear that the Nazis would have absolutely no chance to ever cross the 10%-threshold again, suddenly, out of nowhere, the threshold will be lowered to 7%

How pathetic :lol::lol::lol:
Lol, just as I have predicted a year ago

It will be devastating though if MHP will not pass even that, and a few new minor parties will leapfrog them.

Back
Top Bottom