What's new

Turkey's Erdogan says Taliban should end "occupation" in Afghanistan

What a disgraceful message and a very ugly style.

Here are the groups that carry out psychological operations and the point that the person who does flame-baiting as the only meaningful job in their miserable lives wants to reach is that you start to address each other in this way.

Please take this criticism into consideration. Although you are only representing yourself here, the important thing for malicious people is the flag you carry. Ty.
What's so disgraceful? Pakistan did more damage to Afghanistan than any NATO country. :turkey:

I am less worried about Turkey because they are allies and they seek negotiations with taliban and Pakistan. They can be trusted as well. What i am worried about is the iranians. They are known to be two faced and backstabbers. Already reports of them arming shias, they want to turn it into sectarian fight as well.
Brother Turk below. All for an itch to play big boy and hold on to an airport:
What's so disgraceful? Pakistan did more damage to Afghanistan than any NATO country. :turkey:

No one cares about such details here. Here, Only political debates at the sloganist level and historical knowledge at the facebook level compete.

I did not want to go into these matters. If you are here and representing us for in other people's eyes, I ask you not to insult and slander the state authorities of friendly and allied countries. I hope you understand what I mean.

No one cares about such details here. Here, Only political debates at the sloganist level and historical knowledge at the facebook level compete.

I did not want to go into these matters. If you are here and representing us for in other people's eyes, I ask you not to insult and slander the state authorities of friendly and allied countries. I hope you understand what I mean.
Am I wrong?

Am I wrong?
If you were right, I wouldn't had to ask you that.

State institutions represented are permanent, while people are temporary. You may not like IK or any other government official, but insulting or slandering is very outrageous. Even a Pakistani who doesn't like IK here can be ofendded because of these insults.

There should be a thick line between criticism and slander. Here some Pakistanis are behaving just like you do. I have seen many people insulting and swearing even Atatürk. And these people cannot calculate the effect of their behavior in the internet environment, or they cannot understand this sensitivity in the Turkish public.

As someone who has struggled with this here, I am very upset to see something similar from you. I just wanted to point that out. I don't want to continue this and spam the thread. If you get what I mean, that's enough for me.

If you were right, I wouldn't had to ask you that.

State institutions represented are permanent, while people are temporary. You may not like IK or any other government official, but insulting or slandering is very outrageous. Even a Pakistani who doesn't like IK here can be ofendded because of these insults.

There should be a thick line between criticism and slander. Here some Pakistanis are behaving just like you do. I have seen many people insulting and swearing even Atatürk. And these people cannot calculate the effect of their behavior in the internet environment, or they cannot understand this sensitivity in the Turkish public.

As someone who has struggled with this here, I am very upset to see something similar from you. I just wanted to point that out. I don't want to continue this and spam the thread. If you get what I mean, that's enough for me.
I am wrong clearly.
Erdogan a Georgian married to an Arab.
Imran Khan a Pakistani married to a Jew.
Of course Erdogan is the slave of israel. :(

I should not brought up about NATO and Bin Laden and terrorism. But you have to get used to this behaviour by Pakistanis and well many like me will naturally not like it lol

Brother Turk below. All for an itch to play big boy and hold on to an airport:

Doeant matter what one guy says. For that matter half of Turks are secular and call themselves secular instead of muslim.

Can u give example as to how Pakistan did more damage? We saved them from USSR and then US. We opened our border to them like it doesnt exist, millions came in, which destroyed our cities and infrastructure. We are still hosting millions. We are their source to the sea. We allow them to send goods to india through our land, for free, even though india is our enemy. And i dont need to tell u what NATO did in past 2 decades, even an idiot can see what they did to the people.

Doeant matter what one guy says. For that matter half of Turks are secular and call themselves secular instead of muslim.
Yes. That’s an individual and the rest want to hold on to our backyard and perpetuate trouble.

We supported them in everything in their region and when it comes to our region we are told that they know better…. It’s realpolitik on the ground, while we have been mesmerized by brother-brother talk.

Can u give example as to how Pakistan did more damage? We saved them from USSR and then US. We opened our border to them like it doesnt exist, millions came in, which destroyed our cities and infrastructure. We are still hosting millions. We are their source to the sea. We allow them to send goods to india through our land, for free, even though india is our enemy. And i dont need to tell u what NATO did in past 2 decades, even an idiot can see what they did to the people.
You only have to ask Afghans.

There is an infinitely large cemetery for those who threaten us. Let's stop empty threats and flame baits.

Which country does Turkey consider working with as a prerequisite? Pakistan. Together, we are trying to find a solution to this. Turkey is also in dialogue with the Taliban. Turkey does not impose anything, on the contrary it tries to be on the side of the solution.

Turkey has never had a combat mission in Afghanistan. Such a thing will never happen. We see very well the post-truth activities here, what in their egenda and what are trying to do.

I am sure Turkey has its reasons to get involved and so far it has clearly said that it wants to work with the Taliban as well as regional countries like Pakistan on these issues which is perfectly fine and in fact great. However to say the Taliban are "occupying" land in their own country is not a good way to move forward with this dialogue. There might be a translation issue here and maybe Erdogan was not literally implying that the Taliban are occupiers but in this instance the statement does not seem to fit in with everything else that has been said and done so far.

Yes. That’s an individual and the rest want to hold on to our backyard and perpetuate trouble.

We supported them in everything in their region and when it comes to our region we are told that they know better…. It’s realpolitik on the ground, while we have been mesmerized by brother-brother talk.
Pretty sure only Turkey openly supports Kashmir. IN THE WHOLE WORLD! But I guess we're NATO so it means nothing. lol

1/3 of population of Afghanistan is TURK ( Turkmen-Uzbek-Khazar,etc )

Afghanistan is also a Turk State

wth is Taliban ?

The Taliban represents the Pashtun which is the majority in Afghan. All Turkic groups are minorities.

And we supported everything from Cyprus to you name it. So it means nothing And we are destructive for our region like you say.
That's nothing compared to what's said about Turkey and Turks on this forum and you know it. lol

Back
Top Bottom