What's new

Turkey's Erdogan says Taliban should end "occupation" in Afghanistan

What a hypocrite, does he not know Kurds are Muslims too? -" He said the Taliban's approach was not the way that Muslims should deal with each other. "

who cares about Peshtuns ?

Turkey,Azerbaijan,Turkmenistan,Uzbekhstan,Kyrgyzstan,Kazakhstan and millions of Afghani Turks never will allow radical Taliban to destabilize Afghanistan and Turkish World

I do, as i am a Pukhtoon, and just for your memory sake we have been very pro Turks historically even though we are genetically Iranic people.

What did USA and India do exactly?
Behind the doors, told Turkeye govt to take over Kabul airport and other important stuff. Where as in the deal signed between the emirate and America clearly says, "complete withdrawal of all troops including American forces, contractors, NATO, ISAF and other foreign" Turkish troops came under NATO or ISAF.

The appropriate way for Turkeye is to have a behind the door deal with emirate, use pakistan to sponsor such deal as America did. And then come under new banner into Afghanistan. Emiratis, or Pakistanis are not against Turkish forces in Afghanistan but against the banner and the support they are under. Turkeye is our brother nation and its stupid to have bitter seeds between these 3 parties.

Bedside that, If Erdogan cares about occupation why would they "occupy" emirate country back in 2001?

1/3 of population of Afghanistan is TURK ( Turkmen-Uzbek-Khazar,etc )

Afghanistan is also a Turk State

wth is Taliban ?

The Talban in Uzbek areas are ethnically Uzbek(turkic), Your central asian brothers fear the turkic talban not the pashtun ones.
1/4th of talban are uzbek/aimaq hazara/turkmen/tajik

I do, as i am a Pukhtoon, and just for your memory sake we have been very pro Turks historically even though we are genetically Iranic people.
Kindly don't mind emotional posts. I see many bad taste posts from Pakistani members too.

What we all including Pakistanis, Turkish, Chinese etc need to realize that there is massive campaign on going by western countries and India to create division lines and to take countries one by one.

This Kabul airport guarding by Turkish forces is well planned engineered with objective of sowing bitter seeds between pakistan and Turkeye. It is a shame we are falling for this and ignoring our brotherhood.

Why is Kabul airport vital?

E66mbA1XMAYSKM0

It is estimated that there are at least 400,000 Afghan refugees in Turkey. Some of our towns are almost occupied.

Approximately 100,000 people in Turkey are trying to live with FAKE PAKISTAN PASSPORT. There are no real measures at the Iranian side. On the contrary, these videos are deliberately leaked to social media to create social outrage.

Sociological alergies by these problems are growing like an avalanche, including the reputation of Pakistani Pashtuns.

Turkey cannot receive any more uncontrolled immigration. Hundreds of thousands of people were displaced in 2021 alone. These people need to re-establish social-order in their own country.

At the very least, the aid, health and education services to reach these people must be uninterrupted and controllable.

There is an infinitely large cemetery for those who threaten us. Let's stop empty threats and flame baits.

Which country does Turkey consider working with as a prerequisite? Pakistan. Together, we are trying to find a solution to this. Turkey is also in dialogue with the Taliban. Turkey does not impose anything, on the contrary it tries to be on the side of the solution.

Turkey has never had a combat mission in Afghanistan. Such a thing will never happen. We see very well the post-truth activities here, what in their egenda and what are trying to do.

wth is Taliban ?

Actually, No.

Pashtuns are 42%
Tajik are 27%
Hazara - 9%
Uzbeks - 9%
Aimak - 4%
Turkmen - 3%
Baloch - 2%
Others - 4%

As far as I know, only Uzbek/Aimak/Turkmen are Turkic people, so the overall population of Turkic folks in Afghanistan are just 16% (9+4+3)

Plus, sizeable population of Uzbeks are either Taliban or Pro Taliban.

wth is Taliban ?
Chadliban are better than the ANA
There is an infinitely large cemetery for those who threaten us. Let's stop empty threats and flame baits.

Which country does Turkey consider working with as a prerequisite? Pakistan. Together, we are trying to find a solution to this. Turkey is also in dialogue with the Taliban. Turkey does not impose anything, on the contrary it tries to be on the side of the solution.

Turkey has never had a combat mission in Afghanistan. Such a thing will never happen. We see very well the post-truth activities here, what in their egenda and what are trying to do.
Afghanistan is literally the graveyard of empires.

Seems Turkey wants to be next in line after US. Careful what you wish for. Enjoy :)
Actually, No.

Pashtuns are 42%
Tajik are 27%
Hazara - 9%
Uzbeks - 9%
Aimak - 4%
Turkmen - 3%
Baloch - 2%
Others - 4%

As far as I know, only Uzbek/Aimak/Turkmen are Turkic people, so the overall population of Turkic folks in Afghanistan are just 16% (9+4+3)

Plus, sizeable population of Uzbeks are either Taliban or Pro Taliban.

I've never even heard of the Aimak. That's how much I care about "Turkic". The Only Turkic that actually have a close connection to Anatolian Turks are Cypriot Turks and Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. Less extent the Turkmen in Iraq etc, but they're so small in number..

Chadliban are better than the ANA

Afghanistan is literally the graveyard of empires.
What certain people are saying was said everyone who was very sure of their power. And then…
I've never even heard of the Aimak. That's how much I care about "Turkic". The Only Turkic that actually have a close connection to Anatolian Turks are Cypriot Turks and Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. Less extent the Turkmen in Iraq etc, but they're so small in number..
They are offering cooperation. They are calling Turks their brothers. It’s for Turkey to decide to take the offer or not.

Said everyone who was very sure of their power. And then…

They are offering cooperation. They are calling Turks their brothers. It’s for Turkey to decide to take the offer or not.
It's beautiful to be brothers with Taliban lol

Back
Top Bottom