What's new

Turkey's Erdogan says Taliban should end "occupation" in Afghanistan

What i am worried about is the iranians. They are known to be two faced and backstabbers.

Iran's allies would testify otherwise though. To them Iran is in fact as loyal an ally as it gets.

From Bosnia's Sunni Muslims, whom Iran has been assisting from as far back as the early 1980's, in particular during the 1992-1996 civil war (which implied being on the opposite side of post-Soviet Russia, a newfound partner); to Syria, which Iran helped prevail in its drawn out war against a powerful NATO- and zionist-backed insurgency; to Palestinian resistance groups, which Iran has kept supplying with arms, funds, training and technological know-how uninterruptedly since 1979, even though some of them at times did not necessarily see eye to eye with Tehran on particular dossiers.

Already reports of them arming shias, they want to turn it into sectarian fight as well.

There are several misconceptions here.

The first is that arming Shia Muslims in and by itself does not imply wanting to turn a conflict into a sectarian one. Because by the same logic, one could argue that arming Sunni Muslims is akin to fueling sectarian strife...

And in effect, potential sectarian tensions in present day Afghanistan have nothing to do with Iran, nor have they been caused by Iran. For the past twenty years, Iran has hardly sought to have a major impact on domestic political issues of Afghanistan. Unfortunately Afghanistan has been a fractured society for a long time, and certainly not because of Iran.

But more importantly, there are terrorist groups in Afghanistan which practice acts like this on a regular basis:

Here Shia Muslim schoolgirls, children are being targeted for no other reason that them being of Shia Muslim faith. There was no conflict going on in that particular area of Kabul, there were no armed insurgents or military forces entrenched in buildings next to the school, which was in fact the only target. Nor could it be argued that these civilians were killed for supporting a specific organization or state: they were just random children.

As the article states:

" For much of the last 20 years, the Taliban sporadically kidnapped and beheaded civilian members of the Hazara ethnic group on highways. But with the emergence of the Islamic State in the country in 2015, attacks against the ethnic group took on a systematic shape. Islamist militants blew up two protests, one wedding hall, two educational centers, multiple mosques, multiple political gatherings, one wrestling club, one maternity hospital, and now one school — all in the Dasht-e-Barchi neighborhood. "

So no, sectarian attacks in Afghanistan after 2001 have preceded any reports of Iran arming Shias there. Hence, it's certainly not Iran that wants events to take a sectarian turn. What Iran would be doing, is to help Shia groups protect ordinary Shia Afghan civilians who have been subjected to such attacks for years and are now facing an even more acute threat, that of "I"SIS-K, a grouplet which openly declares its hatred and hostility toward the Shia community as a whole.

Iran would simply be reacting to preexisting, unilateral violence after some 20 years - not instigating anything. And even then, any groups Iran would be arming, will be tasked to go after "I"SIS-K and possible dissident, CIA-backed Taleban factions who with a policy of murdering Shia Muslim civilians out of sectarianist hatred alone. The mission of any such Shia paramilitaries will not consist in responding in kind against their Sunni Muslim brothers.

And that is because the Islamic Republic of Iran is an ideologically pan-Islamic government, not a sectarianist one (hence Iran's support for the armed resistance struggles of Sunni Muslims in Palestine, Bosnia, Iraq with local Sunni Kurds as well as the Sunni Arab units of the PMU, Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation, etc). Assuming otherwise forms therefore a second misconception.

Third misconception: it would be plainly asinine from an Iranian point of view to aim for a "sectarianization" of the conflict in Afghanistan. Simply because Shia Muslims represent no more than 15% of the Afghan population. Right now Iran has excellent relations with various Sunni Muslim Persian-speaking Tajik organizations and movements, and has established contacts with the Taleban as well. A sectarian tainted conflict would cut these partners off from Iran and thus put Tehran at an enormous disadvantage. So once again, Iran can have no interest whatsoever in furthering or instigating sectarianism in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Ya Americans didn’t kill OBL, so then explain why PK tore down OBL compound? Why did pk jail the Pashtun doctor that helped find OBL?

explain how pk did more harm to Afghanistan than nato? Sure.

first and foremost the Islamic republic of Pk, sold thousands of Muslims brothers to the kafirs and put them through torture and god knows what else. Secondly pk sold its airbase so it could be used for attacks on Afghanistan, lastly Pk supports fools like taliban and their flip flopping Islamic views.

stupid, what has pk toring down compound gotta do with obl. its all stage drama. how did the fcuk obl run around the world with a big machine called dialysis wrapped around him and where is he going to plug it in, in your a ss to power it while hiding. he died along time ago. usa did drama along wit pak army and claimed killing obl but were is the body? why they throw in the sea. i smell bull sh it.

You only have to ask Afghans.

They are goat herders and boy f***** they know shit and are voctims of propaganda and hatred. You have to look at ground realities and facts. Go n check the facts i gave u. If u have a few braincells, u should be abke to verify.
Yes. That’s an individual and the rest want to hold on to our backyard and perpetuate trouble.

We supported them in everything in their region and when it comes to our region we are told that they know better…. It’s realpolitik on the ground, while we have been mesmerized by brother-brother talk.

I guess this is all misunderstanding and propaganda. Turkey is the only NATO member acceptable to Pakistan in Afghanistan. If there is a NATO presence in Afghanistan, Pakistan would prefer it to be Turkey instead of any other. Taliban may also be inclined to negotiate with Turkey. Turkey can help taliban gain legitimacy. Dont think Turkey is going on its own, infact i think Pakistan is onboard with Turkey and trying different approaches for peace in Afghanistan. These things are not brought to public and we should avoid making it as an unnecessary issue between friends. Pakistan fully trusts Turkey even if its NATO and Turkey will always take Pakistan onboard. Emotional fanboyism is only damaging, let it play out and see.

Last edited:
you didn’t save anyone from the Americans, Pakistan sold thousands of Muslims to Americans for water boarding. And even sold aafia seddiqui for a few bucks.
pk supports the Taliban which have views that Pakistan doesn’t agree with or want in pk themselves.

How else is the US running away today if not for Pakistan??? Those ppl given to US were mostly hardcore alqaeda operatives. Do u think omer sheikh was not al qaeda? Wasnt aafia siddiqi alqaeda member?
Yes tjere maybe innocents caught up but we are better off to get rid of those al qaeda lunatics. Its also not about views but about a group that represents the majority and is moat powerful, they deserve to be in governance so peace can be established.

first and foremost the Islamic republic of Pk, sold thousands of Muslims brothers to the kafirs and put them through torture and god knows what else. Secondly pk sold its airbase so it could be used for attacks on Afghanistan, lastly Pk supports fools like taliban and their flip flopping Islamic views.

I have seen how the ANA treats n kills anyone with a doubt of being terrorist supporters but suddenly they become muslim brothers to u because pakistan handed them over??? Where is this muslim brotherhood when u kill the same muslims in Afghanistan???
Pakistan gave US bases and Pakistan becomes bad but the same US who bombed Afghanistan is good for afganis? What kind of stupid logic is that?? Pakistan giving bases makes Pakistan bad but the same US is good for Afghanistan, u should be then thankful to Pakistan for providing bases to US.
You people are delusional and hypocrite, when Pakistan kills or give to US the terrorists, u say muslim brothers are tortured. When we help taliban, u say Pakistan helping terrorists, when we help US u say Pakistan helped kafirs. When US is leaving, u r crying and say US was good for Afghanistan. Had munafiqat
It is nothing but hatred and jealousy of afghans. Atleast be thankful that for past 30 yrs we opened border for u. See how syrians are dying and their own arabs are not opening borders. Pakistan openned borders for all afghnis and everyone could come, have these namak harams ever thanked us for that?? No, instead they claim KPK is theirs. Pakistan allowed them to do business, become rich without paying tax, today afghan muhajirs are rich, whole karkhano market and half of Peshawar is with them. Does any other country allows muhajirs such freedom??? Not even a thanks from these thankless scum. They destroyed our beautiful Peshawar and other cities, they brought crimes and fake stuff. They r dirty and made the whole country dirty.
Lalajaana rishtia khabara kawa, zamung kha mana chi somra kha am darsara kari. Ao ka ta Pakistani ye ao bya ham dasi khabari kaye nu khudey de aqal darki.

I am less worried about Turkey because they are allies and they seek negotiations with taliban and Pakistan. They can be trusted as well. What i am worried about is the iranians. They are known to be two faced and backstabbers. Already reports of them arming shias, they want to turn it into sectarian fight as well.
TRANSLATION - "I am afraid Iran will outmaneuvre my country Afghanistan"- DAMN right Iran will (probably not actually,but your insecurities arent unwarranted).
What's so disgraceful? Pakistan did more damage to Afghanistan than any NATO country. :turkey:
Is that more disgraceful than Turkey, a Muslim country, trying to reinvade another Muslim Afghanistan to save white Christian NATO From total defeat???

bin laden cia agent tim osman was not in pakistan after almost 20 years usa claims they killed him so wheres the body. the world knows Americans are crazy bas tards would have had bin laden body put in museum display and charge ppl to see the dead carcass trophy. this was false flag operation which i believe pak isi n cia come to an agreement to do the drama to save face. TO ADD bin laden was on dialysis machine so these guy managed to escape for 20 years running around with a box that needs to be plugged to the wall to work.

pakistan imprisons doctor for no reason

pakistan deports OBL family

stupid, what has pk toring down compound gotta do with obl. its all stage drama. how did the fcuk obl run around the world with a big machine called dialysis wrapped around him and where is he going to plug it in, in your a ss to power it while hiding. he died along time ago. usa did drama along wit pak army and claimed killing obl but were is the body? why they throw in the sea. i smell bull sh it.

why are you cursing? OBL didn’t run around the world, he ran from southern Afghanistan into Pakistan and was hidden by the army. After all ISI is the best in the world, you think they wouldn’t know he’s next to a military camp?

they threw his body into the sea so terrorist can’t idolize him making a yearly pilgrimage to his burial site.
How else is the US running away today if not for Pakistan??? Those ppl given to US were mostly hardcore alqaeda operatives. Do u think omer sheikh was not al qaeda? Wasnt aafia siddiqi alqaeda member?
Yes tjere maybe innocents caught up but we are better off to get rid of those al qaeda lunatics. Its also not about views but about a group that represents the majority and is moat powerful, they deserve to be in governance so peace can be established.

how is the Americans running away? Because of Covid and their will to focus on their govt than build Afghanistan. It has very little to do with Pk. Since taliban were pretty much none existent on the battle field. Mostly doing pop shots or bombing innocent people not attacking the military.

how about you explain why america is running away because of pk and why would pk do such a thing to an ally since the 1950s? After all Americans are the deciding factor in the IMF loans pk gets

Last edited:

Russia, Putin is very worried about the possibility of the Taliban spreading to neighboring countries, especially Tajikistan.

Turkey, on the other hand, started the construction of a borderwall and CCTV on the Iranian border. The number of Afghan refugees in the country is moving towards half a million.

(Also, as a speculative claim, it is said that Iran will be in paramilitary attempt in Afghanistan's Shia societies.)

Every country has its own concerns.

However, the subject here is extremely disinformative and ongoing without awareness to see other dimensions of the event.

They are goat herders and boy f***** they know shit and are voctims of propaganda and hatred. You have to look at ground realities and facts. Go n check the facts i gave u. If u have a few braincells, u should be abke to verify.

I guess this is all misunderstanding and propaganda. Turkey is the only NATO member acceptable to Pakistan in Afghanistan. If there is a NATO presence in Afghanistan, Pakistan would prefer it to be Turkey instead of any other. Taliban may also be inclined to negotiate with Turkey. Turkey can help taliban gain legitimacy. Dont think Turkey is going on its own, infact i think Pakistan is onboard with Turkey and trying different approaches for peace in Afghanistan. These things are not brought to public and we should avoid making it as an unnecessary issue between friends. Pakistan fully trusts Turkey even if its NATO and Turkey will always take Pakistan onboard. Emotional fanboyism is only damaging, let it play out and see.

I don’t care them being NATO, that never was the issue. We are not in favor of “anyone” meddling in our backyard.

Imagine what these smooth talking brothers would have been saying if hypothetically Pakistan was meddling in northern Iraq with Kurds and engaging elements that were known to have supported PKK.

Imagine what these smooth talking brothers would have been saying if hypothetically Pakistan was meddling in northern Iraq with Kurds and engaging elements that were known to have supported PKK.

Nice demagogy.

With the terrorists that PKK trained in camps in Iraq, tens of thousands of civilians died and thousands of villages were evacuated in Turkey. Due to the terror wave that continued in the 90s, businesses were closed, businessmen and governors were murdered.

Did Turkey support any terrorist acts on Pakistani soil? Is Responsible for any deaths of Pakistani civilians?

I'm sorry, but your message history has nothing but cheap propaganda and stupid threats.

Nice demagogy.

With the terrorists that PKK trained in camps in Iraq, tens of thousands of civilians died and thousands of villages were evacuated in Turkey. Due to the terror wave that continued in the 90s, businesses were closed, businessmen and governors were murdered.

Did Turkey support any terrorist acts on Pakistani soil? Is Responsible for any deaths of Pakistani civilians?

I'm sorry, but your message history has nothing but cheap propaganda and stupid threats.
Don’t need your certificate. Thank you… brother.

Your favorite boy in Afghanistan is Dostum. And the people you are engaging and intend to support via Kabul airport are the elements that were responsible for TTP and BLA that have done far worse for us than PKK has done for you.

While only the mention of similar but hypothetical scenario has inflamed you. You want us to chill while you actually do it in our backyard.

Last edited:
why are you cursing? OBL didn’t run around the world, he ran from southern Afghanistan into Pakistan and was hidden by the army. After all ISI is the best in the world, you think they wouldn’t know he’s next to a military camp?

they threw his body into the sea so terrorist can’t idolize him making a yearly pilgrimage to his burial site.

how is the Americans running away? Because of Covid and their will to focus on their govt than build Afghanistan. It has very little to do with Pk. Since taliban were pretty much none existent on the battle field. Mostly doing pop shots or bombing innocent people not attacking the military.

how about you explain why america is running away because of pk and why would pk do such a thing to an ally since the 1950s? After all Americans are the deciding factor in the IMF loans pk gets

how many times i have to tell you how the fcuk he hide all this time with dialysis machine which you have to plug in. do you remember USA saying he has sophisticated cave tunnels etc with full electricity when pakistan or Afghanistan ppl themselves beg for electricity. so usa says obl was the real Santa close are you going to believe? use common sense boy, obl aka Tim Osman was their guy and he died long before and buried in unmarked grave. so you believe USA throw his body in the sea, i remeber when they show obl body picture and ppl around the world said it is photo shopped call of duty picture.

usa is the land of deception perception and false flags.
pakistan imprisons doctor for no reason

pakistan deports OBL family

what reply is this? this shit was under that traitor sell out musharaf so he got dollars in return for selling ppl off, for water boarding.
Pakistan and Saudis did more damage to Afghanistan (Bin Laden which you all protected and helped commit atrocities) than any NATO state.
Maybe one day Imran Khan's Jewish children can rule over Pakistan too LOL

i prefer jewish erdogan as sultan Rothschild.

Last edited:
Afghanistan is our backyard... we will fight whoever tries to exert their influence here...... Russians will talk but they wont ever dare.... Iranians will reach an understanding as taliban has shown leniency towards shia population... rest turkey can try but the result is quite clear.... The likes of dostum will be hung in the streets of kabul as was najeeb......

Don’t need your certificate. Thank you… brother.

Your favorite boy in Afghanistan is Dostum. And the people you are engaging and intend to support via Kabul airport are the elements that were responsible for TTP and BLA that have done far worse for us than PKK has done for you.

While only the mention of similar but hypothetical scenario has inflamed you. You want us to chill while you actually do it in our backyard.

Here, while you writing somthngs about topic, you are actually confessing your own mood and taqiyya with the things you accuse Turkey of. There is a proverb in Turkey, that the brave gypsy confess his real purpose while telling his troubles... I wish you success in your cooperation with the PKK.

You describe the country, which is independent and internationally recognized according to UN criteria, as your backyard. If one day Afghanistan and Pakistan decide to unite, I would be happy about it. But first of all, let's clarify which political order we are talking about here.

Turkey has never had a military mission on Pakistani soil. In the NATO mission that Turkey participated in, it never assumed a military mission, always putting this forward as a prerequisite.

When we come to today, there is no proposal yet, while there are ongoing negotiations with double, triple and quadruple mechanisms, you play fortune telling and make imaginary conjectures. In fact, you do not know such a limit that you are producing demagoguery by referring to the PKK, which I think you have no knowledge of.

There are approximately 400,000 Afghan refugees in Turkey today. Worse still, there has been a terrible influx of immigration in recent months. The number is rising rapidly. On the other hand, almost all of the elements that make up Afghanistan are relatives and friendly nations for us. In other words, we are also a part of the Afghanistan issue. Whether you see it or not, it's a reality, it doesn't matter if you don't accept it.

And again, Turkey is working with both the Taliban and Pakistan on a solution that will address its own concerns. Turkey not acting alone. A statement by your state tomorrow may embarrass you for the manipulations you have made here. Here, my call to both Turkish and Pakistani members is to avoid stereotypes that would characterize nations with a wholesale perspective while making your criticisms.

Of course, 've seen how things work here before. I also know the level of arguments. That's why I avoid these polemics. but such messages that make fun of people's minds inevitably trigger to write a reply.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom