What's new

Turkey's Erdogan says Taliban should end "occupation" in Afghanistan

TRANSLATION - "I am afraid Iran will outmaneuvre my country Afghanistan"- DAMN right Iran will (probably not actually,but your insecurities arent unwarranted).

My country is Pakistan and i am afraid iranians as they are wicked two faced liars will play dirty games, that will result in deaths of civilians and starting a civil war in Afghanistan. Thanks for accepting, we already know how iran destroyed and killed hundreds of thousands in syria, iraq and yemen. We are well aware of this devil.

Here, while you writing somthngs about topic, you are actually confessing your own mood and taqiyya with the things you accuse Turkey of. There is a proverb in Turkey, that the brave gypsy confess his real purpose while telling his troubles... I wish you success in your cooperation with the PKK.
See like a how you twist words to fulfill your agenda. How you turning hypothetical example how it’s sensitive for Pakistan just as PKK is sensitive for you into a threat and actual wish of mine. Like I said don’t need your certificate.

You describe the country, which is independent and internationally recognized according to UN criteria, as your backyard. If one day Afghanistan and Pakistan decide to unite, I would be happy about it. But first of all, let's clarify which political order we are talking about here.
Yes backyard. Just like you exercised in Syria and also in operations in northern Iraq and found nothing but support here on the forum for us. And now you lecture us?

Turkey has never had a military mission on Pakistani soil. In the NATO mission that Turkey participated in, it never assumed a military mission, always putting this forward as a prerequisite.
Turkey being NATO or not has never been a problem due to the presumed closeness but this move has shocked many and completely shaken the trust.

When we come to today, there is no proposal yet, while there are ongoing negotiations with double, triple and quadruple mechanisms, you play fortune telling and make imaginary conjectures. In fact, you do not know such a limit that you are producing demagoguery by referring to the PKK, which I think you have no knowledge of.
Just the mention PKK touches your raw nerve. While you expect us to chill while you engage the with elements responsible for TTP and BLA filth that caused much more misery for us in the last decade. Hypocrisy?

There are approximately 400,000 Afghan refugees in Turkey today. Worse still, there has been a terrible influx of immigration in recent months. The number is rising rapidly. On the other hand, almost all of the elements that make up Afghanistan are relatives and friendly nations for us. In other words, we are also a part of the Afghanistan issue. Whether you see it or not, it's a reality, it doesn't matter if you don't accept it.
And we have 3.5 million since 4 decade. You can toughen your border control like we did but you are not faced with tribes and family connection across the border that further complicates it for us.

And again, Turkey is working with both the Taliban and Pakistan on a solution that will address its own concerns. Turkey not acting alone. A statement by your state tomorrow may embarrass you for the manipulations you have made here. Here, my call to both Turkish and Pakistani members is to avoid stereotypes that would characterize nations with a wholesale perspective while making your criticisms.
IF Turkey refrains from unilateral moves like control of Kabul airport and facilitation of the people that caused much carnage it would be welcomed not embarrassing, not the least for me.
Of course, 've seen how things work here before. I also know the level of arguments. That's why I avoid these polemics. but such messages that make fun of people's minds inevitably trigger to write a reply.
Only a man of without substance has to resort to personal insults like above. Or maybe you are a young kid. Either way, like I said I don’t need you approval.

See like a how you twist words to fulfill your agenda. How you turning hypothetical example how it’s sensitive for Pakistan just as PKK is sensitive for you into a threat and actual wish of mine. Like I said don’t need your certificate.

Yes backyard. Just like you exercised in Syria and also in operations in northern Iraq and found nothing but support here on the forum for us. And now you lecture us?

Turkey being NATO or not has never been a problem due to the presumed closeness but this move has shocked many and completely shaken the trust.

Just the mention PKK touches your raw nerve. While you expect us to chill while you engage the with elements responsible for TTP and BLA filth that caused much more misery for us in the last decade. Hypocrisy?

And we have 35 million since 4 decade. You can toughen your border control like we did but you are not faced with tribes and family connection across the border that further complicates it for us.

IF Turkey refrains from unilateral moves like control of Kabul airport and facilitation of the people that caused much carnage it would be welcomed not embarrassing, not the least for me.

Only a man of without substance has to resort to personal insults like above. Or maybe you are a young kid. Either way, like I said I don’t need you approval.
Bro Bilal... its quite shocking and eye opening... Things that have been seeing on the internet these days.... The likes of begalies, turks whom we calledour brother and have always supported in their claims are now trying and by their words you can see they cannot even imagine an emerging pakistan....... We badly need to give up this ummah ideology, Work for pakistani interests

personally i was only concerned about iran as they could have caused issues but they have been quiet and by the looks of it they have settled things with taliban and these so called brothers are trying their best to spoil our victory.

Bro Bilal... its quite shocking and eye opening... Things that have been seeing on the internet these days.... The likes of begalies, turks whom we calledour brother and have always supported in their claims are now trying and by their words you can see they cannot even imagine an emerging pakistan....... We badly need to give up this ummah ideology, Work for pakistani interests

personally i was only concerned about iran as they could have caused issues but they have been quiet and by the looks of it they have settled things with taliban and these so called brothers are trying their best to spoil our victory.
Bhai the world is run by “apni apni dekh” AKA realpolitik. We run around like fools thinking otherwise.

See how quickly and without a blink of an eye our brothers would follow their interest (even minor ones) even if it causes existential threat for Pakistan.

I don’t care them being NATO, that never was the issue. We are not in favor of “anyone” meddling in our backyard.

Imagine what these smooth talking brothers would have been saying if hypothetically Pakistan was meddling in northern Iraq with Kurds and engaging elements that were known to have supported PKK.

Frankly speaking, its better to fill the vacuum with ur friend rather than someone else. There is a vacuum in Afghanistan that some outside country will eventually fill, and its not the Pakistani portion, as we r in there, its the vacuum created by leaving NATO and US forces. So i guess its better Turkey fill it. If Pakistan had a role in iraq or syria, im sure Turkey would have been happy to accept Pakistan rather than iran or russia. But Pakistan have no role and influence in those areas, neither do we have the economic position.
If Turkey has the will and economic position then there is nothing wrong in giving them a role in Afghanistan. We cannot have Afghanistan all to us, we have seen how that ends up. There is a significant afghan population that absolutely hates Pakistan,so we cannot go so far. That is why its better to introduce Turkey, Qatar and China to fill the vacuum instead of iran, india or any western country. Its not as if Turkey is going against our interests or is coming in Afghanistan without our consent. I even think maybe Pakistan actually asked Turkey to get involved. Ihope u understand now and no need to be suspicious or negative.

Frankly speaking, its better to fill the vacuum with ur friend rather than someone else. There is a vacuum in Afghanistan that some outside country will eventually fill, and its not the Pakistani portion, as we r in there, its the vacuum created by leaving NATO and US forces. So i guess its better Turkey fill it. If Pakistan had a role in iraq or syria, im sure Turkey would have been happy to accept Pakistan rather than iran or russia. But Pakistan have no role and influence in those areas, neither do we have the economic position.
If Turkey has the will and economic position then there is nothing wrong in giving them a role in Afghanistan. We cannot have Afghanistan all to us, we have seen how that ends up. There is a significant afghan population that absolutely hates Pakistan,so we cannot go so far. That is why its better to introduce Turkey, Qatar and China to fill the vacuum instead of iran, india or any western country. Its not as if Turkey is going against our interests or is coming in Afghanistan without our consent. I even think maybe Pakistan actually asked Turkey to get involved. Ihope u understand now and no need to be suspicious or negative.
Why do you need a friend from a thousand miles away. Why lack of confidence and in our own state. If a friend is so keen on taking part, they can and should do it through us. You are calling it suspicious when their favorite boy in Afghanistan is Dostum? It basically tells which side they are planning to support via Kabul airport. Rest seem a lot of wishful thinking.

Bhai the world is run by “apni apni dekh” AKA realpolitik. We run around like fools thinking otherwise.

See how quickly and without a blink of an eye our brothers would follow their interest (even minor ones) even if it causes existential threat for Pakistan.
Agreed ..... but when will the majority of our nation understand this?

Agreed ..... but when will the majority of our nation understand this?
You can see on this thread. Still hoping some friend will come and save our interests. Always hoping for outside help instead of looking inside….

Why do you need a friend from a thousand miles away. Why lack of confidence and in our own state. If a friend is so keen on taking part, they can and should do it through us. You are calling it suspicious when their favorite boy in Afghanistan is Dostum? It basically tells which side they are planning to support via Kabul airport. Rest seem a lot of wishful thinking.

We need a friend from far away becoz, As i said we need new powers to fill the vacuum. The vacuum created by leaving NATO and US forces and the vacuum that cannot be filled by Pakistan. Dont u think its better Turkey fills it rather than india??? Dostum or anyone doznt matter, if we can separate them from india. Who said Turkey is getting in without Pakistan approval? Why is Turkey talking to taliban then? Few biased news reports doznt show the real picture. India got involved with greece and cyprus so Turkey is now here to take place of india in Afghanistan. Some people even say that its Pakistan that requested Turkey to get involved.
Whyu think Turkey prefers Pakistan involvement in Azerbaijan, which is Turkey backyard? Because its better that Pakistan, a friend, gets involved rather than someone else.

We need a friend from far away becoz, As i said we need new powers to fill the vacuum. The vacuum created by leaving NATO and US forces and the vacuum that cannot be filled by Pakistan. Dont u think its better Turkey fills it rather than india??? Dostum or anyone doznt matter, if we can separate them from india. Who said Turkey is getting in without Pakistan approval? Why is Turkey talking to taliban then? Few biased news reports doznt show the real picture. India got involved with greece and cyprus so Turkey is now here to take place of india in Afghanistan. Some people even say that its Pakistan that requested Turkey to get involved.
Whyu think Turkey prefers Pakistan involvement in Azerbaijan, which is Turkey backyard? Because its better that Pakistan, a friend, gets involved rather than someone else.
Let me put it like this. Did Turkey need our support to handle Syria and Northern Iraq?

We are very much capable of filling the vacuum. There is a reason why US appealed repeatedly to us to help in Afghan process and not Turkey.

Turkey asked for Permission from USA not Pakistan you overhyped retard!

Wow1 Here comes the human rights Bragging from a Western slave! You turks are really delusional...... I just wants you guys try your luck in afghanistan...... You will forget the humiliations in syria and libya..........

indeed real politik is the game of the day... we must never give up afghanistan...... Its a key to our future....
What humiliation did we get from useless Syria? you might've missed it but Most Syrians ran away to Turkey and well you know, not in Syria lol. I consider a victory for Turkey.
But hey, if millions displaced Syrians and Syria in flames means Turkey is hiumilated i hope we have many more humilations for years to come.
how many times i have to tell you how the fcuk he hide all this time with dialysis machine which you have to plug in. do you remember USA saying he has sophisticated cave tunnels etc with full electricity when pakistan or Afghanistan ppl themselves beg for electricity. so usa says obl was the real Santa close are you going to believe? use common sense boy, obl aka Tim Osman was their guy and he died long before and buried in unmarked grave. so you believe USA throw his body in the sea, i remeber when they show obl body picture and ppl around the world said it is photo shopped call of duty picture.

usa is the land of deception perception and false flags.

what reply is this? this shit was under that traitor sell out musharaf so he got dollars in return for selling ppl off, for water boarding.

i prefer jewish erdogan as sultan Rothschild.
If we ever want peace with Israel, we will ask Imran Khan. 100% he is zionist bro lol

What humiliation did we get from useless Syria? you might've missed it but Most Syrians ran away to Turkey and well you know, not in Syria lol. I consider a victory for Turkey.
But hey, if millions displaced Syrians and Syria in flames means Turkey is hiumilated i hope we have many more humilations for years to come.

If we ever want peace with Israel, we will ask Imran Khan. 100% he is zionist bro lol

LOL you are losing your mind bro. Calm down.

They are goat herders and boy f***** they know shit and are voctims of propaganda and hatred. You have to look at ground realities and facts. Go n check the facts i gave u. If u have a few braincells, u should be abke to verify.

I guess this is all misunderstanding and propaganda. Turkey is the only NATO member acceptable to Pakistan in Afghanistan. If there is a NATO presence in Afghanistan, Pakistan would prefer it to be Turkey instead of any other. Taliban may also be inclined to negotiate with Turkey. Turkey can help taliban gain legitimacy. Dont think Turkey is going on its own, infact i think Pakistan is onboard with Turkey and trying different approaches for peace in Afghanistan. These things are not brought to public and we should avoid making it as an unnecessary issue between friends. Pakistan fully trusts Turkey even if its NATO and Turkey will always take Pakistan onboard. Emotional fanboyism is only damaging, let it play out and see.
Turkey gains nothing from supporting Kashmir with Pakistan. I find it funny how many Pakistanis do not even care? lol
And yet. no one in Turkey complains about our ties and relationship with Pakistan

Let me put it like this. Did Turkey need our support to handle Syria and Northern Iraq?

We are very much capable of filling the vacuum. There is a reason why US appealed repeatedly to us to help in Afghan process and not Turkey.

No because we dont have any influence or the economy. We did support azerbaijan because we had the influence there, so did Turkey see that as a threat or a support?
We habe our stake in Afghanistan and we have not left it, we can also not take up more stakes and fill every vacuum, we cannot have it all, we have seen that in past and neither will big powers allow it. So better to let our frnds have those stakes like Turkey, Qatar and China. Not just US but Turkey also want our support and consent. I guess u need to study how geopolitics work out. Its not a zero sum game.

Back
Top Bottom