What's new

‘Turkey will never rule Arab World’ – Egypt’s FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm dying of laughter because a few weeks ago that same wiki page was completely different and on second link it was other way round and our victory. Also 300,000 vs 2000 lol unless they were all disabled my grandma will laugh at that.

We all know Persians got ruled by Turkic khanates and empires many times. This is a fact not even Persian nationalists deny.

Another persian fairy tales ..

You ashamed? Probably. The validity of those battles are known and recognized by historians.

I'm dying of laughter because a few weeks ago that same wiki page was completely different and on second link it was other way round and our victory. Also 300,000 vs 2000 lol unless they were all disabled my grandma will laugh at that.

Historical exaggeration. Greeks did it to. Doesn't mean that these events didn't happen. Persian armies defeated Turkish tribes many times before you guys took advantage of Iran's weak status after the Arab and Mongol invasion.

We all know Persians got ruled by Turkic khanates and empires many times. This is a fact not even Persian nationalists deny.

Turks were ruled by Persian Samanids too. Go read about it.

Your problem is here exactly, I mean most of Turks in this forum. Iran has never been a pure Persian country, not even in Achaemenid Empire times, we have numerous ethnic groups and if any of them ruled Iran for years, we can't say for example: Look! Turks, Kurds or Maznis have conquered Iran! If a Mexican-American becomes president of U.S, no one says Mexico has conquered America. I have had this discussion with many Turks on this forum and I'm tired of it actually, they don't want to accept it. Each one of those who ruled Iran were part of this country. Safavids for example weren't after interests of Turks only.
Official language of the country was Persian and so many other cultural elements. They were after interests of Iran (or Persia as it was called that times), and that's makes them all Iranian for me. I'm not in to all these ethnic stuff and I don't care what was their race, color or language. The fact that they were born within borders of the empire and were only after interests of the land of Iran' is enough for me, I don't want anything more and don't care about the rest. Whether they were Azerbaijani Turks, Kurds, Baloochs, Lurs, Mazanis or other ethnic groups.

We certainly can't say that about Mongols, they were foreigners who could conquer our land and kill many people.

Btwm here you are, Ottoman-Iranian wars.

We won 4 wars, you won 4 wars and the rest ended in stalemate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman%E2%80%93Persian_Wars

Capture.png

They was not after Iranian interests. They was after Shia interests. The only thing that sepereatdd them was sünni and Shia battles not ethnic.

You ashamed? Probably. The validity of those battles are known and recognized by historians.

Historical exaggeration. Greeks did it to. Doesn't mean that these events didn't happen. Persian armies defeated Turkish tribes many times before you guys took advantage of Iran's weak status after the Arab and Mongol invasion.

Turks were ruled by Persian Samanids too. Go read about it.

Turks was never ruled by Persians.

On that same Wikipedia page it said the opposite two weeks ago. It was probably changed by a Persian from his frustration.

On that same Wikipedia page it said the opposite two weeks ago. It was probably changed by a Persian from his frustration.

Yes, Turks were ruled by Persians in the Persian-Samanid empire. You guys were even slaves in this Persian empire. The Samanids even converted you Turks to Islam, so if it wasn't for us, you guys wouldn't have been muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samanids#Cultural_and_religious_efforts

Sorry bro but you are really sick and have complex aganist turks . I have never ashmed from my history. So we dont need fake wiki article Lol

Yes, Turks were ruled by Persians in the Persian-Samanid empire. You guys were even slaves in this Persian empire. The Samanids even converted you Turks to Islam, so if it wasn't for us, you guys wouldn't have been muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samanids#Cultural_and_religious_efforts

Are you brain dead??? How can we be ruled when at them times there was karahanli khanate / kara khanid in English. Think before you talk.

Your boring me and wasting my time you don't know anything and your trying to debate here.

Are you brain dead??? How can we be ruled when at them times there was karahanli khanate / kara khanid in English. Think before you talk.

Your boring me and wasting my time you don't know anything and your trying to debate here.

You guys were ruled. Persians called Turks Ghulams back than, which means 'slaves'.

Cambridge history:

''All this time the slave trade in the Samanid domains was an important source of revenue for both merchants and the government, which taxed even the transit slave trade to Baghdad and elsewhere. Turkish slaves were highly valued for their martial qualities and the Samanid amirs maintained schools for slaves who prepared for military or for administrative service.''

The Cambridge History of Iran - Google Boeken

I just offered a simple explanation and trolls picked up the rest. My mistake. Stop it please.
@Feyen , @olcayto , @Yabgu , @MertKaan

Last edited by a moderator:

propably persians(samanids) captured a small turkic tribe in tahat times and hey look at turks were our slave:woot:but they didnt mention uyghurs, karluks,kara khanid,ghaznevis in that times:woot:

i like turkey & istanbul.................
indonesia & turkey have good relation....but i dont like erdogan

the future of turkey is safe & secure...........

yes russian & west will attack turkey but muslim army will fight them and conquer the istanbul for second time......
The Future Of Turkey In Imahm mahdi era is very great......

the arab race and all arab kingdom will erased from mother earth......

i know you will not believe me..........its your choice

HUMAN CANNOT CHANGE THE FATE.....

MAY ALLAH SWT GIVE POWER & THE HIGHEST PARADISE FIRDAUS TO TURKEY PEOPLE........ammiin

They actually do deny it.

Go and look on wikipedia articles about Turkish food... the first picture you will see is Turkish(Azerbaijani) food shown as Persian food.. haha

Wikipedia is their paradise to create a fantasy.. let them.. that is all they have.

Sorry bro but you are really sick and have complex aganist turks . I have never ashmed from my history. So we dont need fake wiki article Lol
People who were historically crushed such as Persians and Kurds L O V E wikipedia. They show Salahadin as Kurdish, the show Azerbaijani Turkic food as Persian, they say Kurds are Medes, haha. People who whiped their *** after they were done on the tiolet are teaching us history now.. haha. The situation we became in. :D

yes russian & west will attack turkey but muslim army will fight them and conquer the istanbul for second time......

MAY ALLAH SWT GIVE POWER & THE HIGHEST PARADISE FIRDAUS TO TURKEY PEOPLE........ammiin

no comment..

are you Japanese ? Or indonesian?

bro ignore that rus bear and west scums it is coming Allah's army again turks goes to turkic union and and turks established Altaic Joint security force

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/europe...le-arab-world-egypt-s-fm-7.html#ixzz2dCLgy0Sn
Japan should join the Altaic alliance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom