What's new

Turkey will never recognize annexation of Crimea – Erdoğan

Russians expect Turkey to recognise Crimea as Russian territory when they themselves refuse to acknowledge Northern Cyprus.

Somehow our fellow Chinamen think they know Turkish politics.

Last edited:
Turkey thinks too much of itself, no one cares if they accept or not.

That's why no one really trusts Turkey, be US, Europe, Russia or China.
And this my friend is exactly why this thread has 4 pages, it doesnt die out as an empty thread just because noone cares about Turkey.
Its just like Chinese trolling in all threads about Turkey, they care so less that they need to prove themselves in every thread, Turkey is so uninteresting to Chinese that they have to mention it in every second thread. Also the exacty same reason why Turks never really post in Chinese threads but Chinese keep trolling in every Turkish thread, all because Turkey is soooooo uninteresting and insignificant. :tup:

And this my friend is exactly why this thread has 4 pages, it doesnt die out as an empty thread just because noone cares about Turkey.
Its just like Chinese trolling in all threads about Turkey, they care so less that they need to prove themselves in every thread, Turkey is so uninteresting to Chinese that they have to mention it in every second thread. Also the exacty same reason why Turks never really post in Chinese threads but Chinese keep trolling in every Turkish thread, all because Turkey is soooooo uninteresting and insignificant. :tup:

:enjoy:

It's not totally untrue but did you ever think about why this happens? Chinese have no reason at all to troll Turkey if not being trolled by The Turks first, Turkish posters trolled China first with Xinjiang again and again and then it turned nasty of both sides.

It's not totally untrue but did you ever think about why this happens? Chinese have no reason at all to troll Turkey if not being trolled by The Turks first, Turkish posters trolled China first with Xinjiang again and again and then it turned nasty of both sides.
Just shows how many mature members Chinese community has in PDF to bring this as a reason, numerically for every Turkish troll there are 10 Chinese equivalents.
I dont even want to imagine what would happen if Turks did in Chinese section what the Chinese do in every Turkish thread.
Its really not a pleasure to communicate with some of your folks in PDF unfortunately.

Show me a Turkish Member who trolls in the Chinese section?!

Turks are mainly in the Turkish, Middle Eastern and European section...

:rofl: insignificance does not mean we can not talk about it. Just like in USA, people gossip about Kardashian's every move, but do you take her seriously?

:rofl: insignificance does not mean we can not talk about it. Just like in USA, people gossip about Kardashian's every move, but do you take her seriously?
Look i dont care what you think about Turks, you are just as insignificant to me, im just sick of skipping pages with your rants.

Keep continuing with your self cheering but know that its looking ridiculous to outsiders, you are acting like a peasant that finally joined a cigar club.

First, Turkey has nothing to do with Europe and Russia forum.

First, thread is about Crimea. Look at map where it is located.

Second, never say never.

Second, it's official politic of Turkey about it.

Third, who cares.

Third, our kin Crimean Tatar Turkic minority does. The rest of the world we don't care neither.

-----------------------------------

Forth, nobody cares your opinion neither.

Stop arguing with the turks.
In the tang dynasty, we beat away the turks and drove them to the west. They were miserable enough
177528.jpg

Thanks for making us migrate to Anatolia. Anatolia is much more better than the harsh terrain of Central Asia.

I would say Russia respects the right of Turkey to have its own opinion on any issue of world politics and to express it freely.

I would say Russia does not care.

And the Russian bear will come for her cubs.

One by one.

And there is no power on earth that will stand in her way when she does.

Of course everyone has the right to make statements. If statements won territory we would have lived in a different world.

Cheers, Doc

Stop arguing with the turks.
In the tang dynasty, we beat away the turks and drove them to the west. They were miserable enough
177528.jpg
To my understanding Tang dynasty fell a couple of centuries ago! Still chest thumping about it doesn't sound reasonable at all!

Stick to the topic next garbage uttered on this thread will follow a warning and maybe ban!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom