What's new

Turkey Vs. India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if they fought in some neutral venue, the Turks would stomp them like bugs

It depending on who is aggressor.

India cant have capability to occupy turkey. Same for them they cant conquer delhi

what a wasteful thread, both have no stake in each other, why they will fight??? ohhh to pacify their pakistani friend

This may not have anything to do with defence capability.But for all this noise being made about Turkey on this forum,i must share my experience about Turkey.
I once flew through istanbul and it was a frightening experience.Warning to all Indians Do not get tempted by turkish airlines airfares.They do not issue connecting flight boarding passes at the point of first departure and at istanbul airport they have 2 small crowded counters,where people from all over the world are huddled trying to get their boarding passes for the connecting flight.These flights are due in just under 45 mins sometimes.In the meanwhile the turks pretend that they know nothing about your connecting flight.I have seen an Indian who was sitting at the airport for 3 days because he had no flight to get on to.The people were extremely rude and i did not have a very good impression about turkey after this experience.Even earlier,i had travelled on a Air India -Turkish Airlines code share flight to the Middle east and the air hostesses (turkish)were wearing torn clothes and were behaving with us as if we were cattle.
My apologies to turks but this is my personal experience.

Turkish People: We are not enemies with India

Indian People: We are not enemies with Turkey

Pakistani People: Turkey! Turkey! Turkey! Fight with us against India, mutherfockers!

Indian, Turkey People: :no: :pop:

:tup:
You've captured the mood perfectly!

:yahoo:

if they fought in some neutral venue, the Turks would stomp them like bugs

This is not expected of a think tank..anyways support your statement with links/justifications..remember Turkey and India are not enemies..

Turkey has well earned World Wars Experiance which cant be igonred as the strategies developed and field experiance for sustaining a long lasting war is priceless.

India lacks such experaince & what makes India bigger is defenately their size in the Population.

Because of India being such a well spread country and with a population of almost a billion it is natural to have such a big millitary but not essencial which is a question mark on their standard.

Turkish Air force is undesputedly way advanved than that of India's in terms of Numbers (Competetive) World class pilot training , aviation industry , war experiance and international engadgments.

Turkey would have 5th generation JSF fleet before even India will start inducting T-50.

TAI has a well played role in JSF development and they also may get production for EF-2000 in the future.

Turkish Arms industry is much advance than India's struggling industries.
Since Turkey is a Founding member of NATO it speaks for its quality itself.

But at the foot note India is stronger than Turkey because of their Nuclear potential.
Indian pilots are the best, even better trained than the US ones..
Plz dont just keep posting trash with out any proofs.

Indian Pilots are Superior to American Pilots

Watch the whole vid and then reply.
India spends more on quality as i have said and less on numbers.
It's the mental training of the pilot that comes in handy during a war.
Turkey and India.?
India is ahead by a mile.
In numbers and in training.
:sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
This may not have anything to do with defence capability.But for all this noise being made about Turkey on this forum,i must share my experience about Turkey.
I once flew through istanbul and it was a frightening experience.Warning to all Indians Do not get tempted by turkish airlines airfares.They do not issue connecting flight boarding passes at the point of first departure and at istanbul airport they have 2 small crowded counters,where people from all over the world are huddled trying to get their boarding passes for the connecting flight.These flights are due in just under 45 mins sometimes.In the meanwhile the turks pretend that they know nothing about your connecting flight.I have seen an Indian who was sitting at the airport for 3 days because he had no flight to get on to.The people were extremely rude and i did not have a very good impression about turkey after this experience.Even earlier,i had travelled on a Air India -Turkish Airlines code share flight to the Middle east and the air hostesses (turkish)were wearing torn clothes and were behaving with us as if we were cattle.

i lived in Turkiye for around 3 years (back and forth between Istanbul and Ankara where my parents were residing at the time)

We never encountered any such problems, and in fact I found THY staff to be very professional and efficient....in fact they were more friendly with me simply because I had a Pakistani passport (at a time when having one is more of liability than an asset)

No offence, but ''you'' were probably mis-behaving with them or making some actions that would justify them treating you like cattle.

I have seen how desis behave at Ataturk Airport and believe me, I myself told the people at boarding area to ignore and make example of those wild animals. People are told to board flights based on their seat numbers, and these shmucks were crying and screaming in hindi and broken English about why they werent being called

I had a not so good experience in Vienna, but doesnt mean I will log in a forum and tell people not to visit Austria because of one isolated incident

grow up

Watch the whole vid and then reply.
India spends more on quality as i have said and less on numbers.
It's the mental training of the pilot that comes in handy during a war.
Turkey and India.?
India is ahead by a mile.
In numbers and in training.
:sniper:

you must be slightly delusional. Turkiye is a NATO country (2nd largest Armed Forces in NATO after U.S.)

they have a weapons/defence industry that is FARRR ahead of yours; and dont talk about quality or training because being a NATO country entails you must meet and maintain certain operating standards among all 3 services

enough with the jokes..

you must be slightly delusional. Turkiye is a NATO country (2nd largest Armed Forces in NATO after U.S.)

they have a weapons/defence industry that is FARRR ahead of yours; and dont talk about quality or training because being a NATO country entails you must meet and maintain certain operating standards among all 3 services

enough with the jokes..

As a think tank we expect you to explain the FARRRR... ahead weaponry they posses which India hasnt got.

no you have a keyboard and some brains i assume; my job isn't to tell you information that is readily available on the world wide information highway

Last edited:
and dont talk about quality or training because being a NATO country entails you must meet and maintain certain operating standards among all 3 services

Luxembourg, Estonia, Latvia etc are NATO too.. they must be of highly quality wise , say for example than China. what do you say??

no you have a keyboard and some brains i assume; my job isn't to tell you information that is readily available on the world wide information highway

yes as far as as the weaponry is concerned we have no doubts since internet is there to help us. As per quality wise, since there are no wars looming, the quality has to be determined based on the exercises and training they get.

We here have Army, Navy and Air-force exercises in a regular basis on national and international basis that too with the best in the world. Like wise the training and know-how the PAF gets on exercises like redflag makes them a true potent force and one of the best.

Now your turn sir.

enough with the jokes..

Turkey was allowed to join NATO during the cold war to keep Russia in Check. Turkey is no longer needed into NATO. There are talks of kicking Turkey out of NATO if it becomes a headache for NATO if it keeps challenging Israel. It has already been denied EU membership time and again. This has forced Turkey to reconsider its geo-strategic priorities and is precisely the reason why Turkey is now looking east towards Iran and other eastern states.

Moreover, India is the biggest strategic partner outside NATO. If ever there is a war between Turkey and India, I doubt NATO would interfere. They'd rather kick turkey out for all the trouble it is fomenting.

DUDE. What's the relevance of this post??? Can you please delete it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom