What's new

Turkey to Bangladesh: Open your doors to Rohingya Muslims, we'll cover all expenses

most of these comments come from RSS thugs
just look at this senior member from across the border how he is supporting a genocide
View attachment 422469
These people love to put in writing hate while they sit behind a computer screen puffed up with the loaded carbs they get fat.
Has anyone seen what it is like in these zones? These bastards want to put fuel on poor refugees and yet they are the same bastards who will trod over the untouchables ... are you surprised at the rss hindu mentality which also appears to be a blue print for buddist extremists in sri lanka and burma.

I am not surprised but how many people bring India into this. What bad has India done to Muslims. We have a huge muslim population and they enjoy many freedoms than any minority in other country. I don't think an average Indian wants to hurt any Muslims. and i don't understand what's the problem of Bangladeshi's who speak against India aways. I have only interacted with one bangladeshi till now who was my driving instructor and we have cordial relationship.

First thing people have to understand is every country has it's interest and irrespective of muslim, christian, hinds people always think about their self interest. that is common human tendency.

Think carefully who is really hurting muslims big time.

1. Look at various dictators in muslim world who have hurt their population so much
2. Look at Pakistan where your "muslim" rulers have heart you
3. Iran - Iraq war, you all supported a madman who killed so many innocents
4. Iraq -Kuwait
5. Current crisis with Qatar
the list can go on and on

Who killed thousands of Bangladeshi's in 1971, they were all muslims.

Please don't bring hindu hindu hindu everywhere. I have several muslim friends whom I have wished them for the Eid today. I enjoy friendly relations with them.

Also people should remember that we are living in 2017AD not in 600AD. what was true then may not be true now, so we have to grow up and change as we learn more from our human conditions.

As far as Kashmir goes, pakistan has more than half of it and we have half, we should reach a settlement and like peacefully. Nobody in India has a appetite to give up little what we have.

Well my source is Al Jazeera. Which stated recently a figure of around 535k something in Bangladesh. 100k in India. 15 k in Pakistan and around 30 k in Thailand. What is your source

Please post Al Jazeera link.

Thousands of Rohingyas, who are tired of repression, injustice and exile politics since the country was founded, have escaped and migrated to nearby countries. It is known that 500,000 Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh, 350,000 in Pakistan and 150,000 in Malaysia live in hard conditions.

https://www.dailysabah.com/columns/...ohingyas-could-you-please-die-more-moderately

Today, according to Khwaja, between 200,000 and 300,000 Burmese are living in Karachi. “They have been living here for decades, mostly without proper identification,” he says.

https://thewire.in/146076/woes-bengalis-burmese-iranians-karachi/

Some sources put the figure much higher, close to 800,000; which could be true due to many refugees not willing to register.

Hundreds of people gathered outside Karachi Press Club on June 5 to protest against what they called a genocide of Rohingya Muslims by Myanmar’s Buddhist regime. But only three of them were from the Ronhingya community of Karachi. There are nearly 0.8 million Rohingyas – generally known as the Burmese – living in various neighborhoods of Karachi.

http://www.thefridaytimes.com/tft/the-rohingyas-of-karachi/

Following is wiki,

According to community leaders and social scientists, there are over 1.6 million Bengalis and up to 400,000 Rohingyas living in Karachi.[9] There are numerous Burmese housing colonies that can be found throughout Karachi. Traditionally, cultural similarities of the Rohingya people to those of Bengalis has enabled easier communication and interaction of the Burmese in Karachi with the Bengali community.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_people_in_Pakistan

I am not surprised but how many people bring India into this. What bad has India done to Muslims. We have a huge muslim population and they enjoy many freedoms than any minority in other country. I don't think an average Indian wants to hurt any Muslims. and i don't understand what's the problem of Bangladeshi's who speak against India aways. I have only interacted with one bangladeshi till now who was my driving instructor and we have cordial relationship.

First thing people have to understand is every country has it's interest and irrespective of muslim, christian, hinds people always think about their self interest. that is common human tendency.

1. Look at various dictators in muslim world who have hurt their population so much
4. Iraq -Kuwait

Please don't bring hindu hindu hindu everywhere. I have several muslim friends whom I have wished them for the Eid today. I enjoy friendly relations with them.

Also people should remember that we are living in 2017AD not in 600AD. what was true then may not be true now, so we have to grow up and change as we learn more from our human conditions.

As far as Kashmir goes, pakistan has more than half of it and we have half, we should reach a settlement and like peacefully. Nobody in India has a appetite to give up little what we have.
hi no one brought Hindus here I was just mentioning a hate monger who was supporting a genocide
regards

4. Iraq -Kuwait

Why people bring india into this?

Although there are several parts in india where violence against muslims is common but I agree, there should be no off topics.

Who killed thousands of bangladeshis in 71?

War, which was brought by bangladeshi leaders, and mutkia terrorist did.

Kashmir?

Your own leader Nehru promised refrendum but none indian leader held it as they know they are bound to loose. There should be refrendum under UN and international monitoring separately in IOK, and Azad Kashmir. But let's not bring off topics.

why not just saying "bring them to Turkey, here are my boats"?

Because Rohingyas have similar culture, geographical conditions, language, etc as Bangladeshis. Plus it is next door. Once UN authorize and things settle, the refugees can go back.

Because Rohingyas have similar culture, geographical conditions, language, etc as Bangladeshis. Plus it is next door. Once UN authorize and things settle, the refugees can go back.
US brought many Vietnam refugees to US. how different are their cultures, languages, etc? it is better to promise like "let them in, and we will take them from there". I doubt Bangalis like to have them stay forever.

most of these comments come from RSS thugs
just look at this senior member from across the border how he is supporting a genocide
View attachment 422469

Well i admit their propaganda game is strong. Hopefully, someday we will also adopt the policy of doing propaganda against our enemies instead of ourselves.

no country BD,turkey or any other country should take a single more rohingya refugee.

It is the plan of uncivilized military monkey regime to oppress the rohingya people constantly so that they all leave myanmar. They will not stop until a complete ethnic cleansing of rohingya, so taking refugee is indirectly corporation with brutal monkey kindom. Instead of taking refugees we should arm and give other supports to the rohingya so that they can fight and take their rights.

no country BD,turkey or any other country should take a single more rohingya refugee.

It is the plan of uncivilized military monkey regime to oppress the rohingya people constantly so that they all leave myanmar. They will not stop until a complete ethnic cleansing of rohingya, so taking refugee is indirectly corporation with brutal monkey kindom. Instead of taking refugees we should arm and give other supports to the rohingya so that they can fight and take their rights.

Women and children should be allowed in.
Men should be armed and trained and they can fight
for independence.

Bombing Myanmar to stone age would knock some sense into them. BD should provide some airfields to Turkey for this effort. Myanmar only strength is its ground forces. Its Air forces and Navy doesn't stand a chance against an opponent like Turkey backed by BD and other Regional Muslim powers.

Women and children should be allowed in.
Men should be armed and trained and they can fight
for independence.
cant Bangladeshi Intelligence do what ISI did in Afghanistan against Commies?

Bombing Myanmar to stone age would knock some sense into them. BD should provide some airfields to Turkey for this effort. Myanmar only strength is its ground forces. Its Air forces and Navy doesn't stand a chance against an opponent like Turkey backed by BD and other Regional Muslim powers.
why only turkey why not the kings who recently bought weapons worth400 billion USD from Abu Ivanka Al Amriki ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom