What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said in the beginning is that this UAV is not fully Turkish made and thus Turkey would not be able to repair it if it needs be and then like a little child you brought Iran into it and talked about "Pizza" drone.

Facts?
Is the UAV's engine Turkish?

Okay, you said

we did not need to beg Israel or NATO for 50% of it's components.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...ng-anka-egypt-punishment-3.html#ixzz2byZb9HAI

Does UAV's engine compramise the %50 of the subparts ?

Turkey is full of propaganda for brain dead Turkey strooooong crew.

Look, I admit that 50% was nonesence. I did not mean it literally.
However, engine is a very very important part.
Anyone can make a UAV if they are given the engine.

I guess this says enough about your knowledge on the matter.

I'm no expert on military technology, I'm probably the less knowledged about this subject in comparison to my country mates.
But even I know that the sentence you put up is one of the biggest bs ever spoken out.

So basically anyone that can make a engine can make anything. From a motorcycle to a space shuttle.

insansiz-hava-araci44kvc.jpg

A contract has been signed between the Undersecretariat for Defense Industries (SSM) and TEI in order for the development of an authentic domestic engine for the Unmanned Aerial Vehicle ANKA. The engine, which will be developed in conformity with aviation and military standards through modifications in order to meet the requierements of ANKA platform, is planned to be completed within 4 years, including qualification and certification tests.

TEI > Welcome...

So disregarding all the electronics, avionics, structure, aerodynamics, software, and it's all about the engine.

These engine's are on free market and many countries have access to it, so why there is currently only 3 countries in the world which can capable of Producing MALE class UAV.

I guess this says enough about your knowledge on the matter.

I'm no expert on military technology, I'm probably the less knowledged about this subject in comparison to my country mates.
But even I know that the sentence you put up is one of the biggest bs ever spoken out.

So basically anyone that can make a engine can make anything. From a motorcycle to a space shuttle.

Of course, do you have any Idea how many country's could make a fighter jet if engine was no problem? same with rocket engines. engines are very important and hard to make.

So disregarding all the electronics, avionics, structure, aerodynamics, software, and it's all about the engine.

These engine's are on free market and many countries have access to it, so why there is currently only 3 countries in the world which can capable of Producing MALE class UAV.

Wait a few years and I guarantee you will see many many more nations build them.
only 3 nations? come one, I am sure it's more than that.
Even Iran has one, go search shahed 129( probably based on israeli captured drone)

Just to keep the fan Boys busy for now;
Show Me a movie of anka landing in the daylight.

Wait a few years and I guarantee you will see many many more nations build them.

To remind you these motor's are not new on market.....

Even Iran has one, go search shahed 129( probably based on israeli captured drone)

Shahed 129 a MALE class UAV with its "xxxxxxxxx" engine..... What do you know about your UAV's engine ? :D

To remind you these motor's are not new on market.....

Shahed 129 a MALE class UAV with its "xxxxxxxxx" engine..... What do you know about your UAV's engine ? :D

You can see Iranian engines here in this video from kish air show.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can see Iranian engines here in this video from kish air show.

No thanks, I'm not interested in propaganda.

I'm asking about Shahed 129 engine. Like which brand ? output of the motor (HP) ? Do you even know ?

I don't understand what the Persian name anka has to do with technicality but these are the point you need to address.

6- The “all-Turkish” ANKA boasts a foreign engine, foreign automatic take-off and landing system, foreign landing gear, foreign flight data computer, foreign radio, foreign sensor and may even feature a foreign targeting pod soon – not to mention its Persian name.

There are many variations of the mythological Phoenix in different cultures. Without disappointing you too much; Iranians aren't the only people with ancient beliefs.

As for the author's (it's a shame to even call him that) bold statements regarding the Anka; the burden of proof is on him. Why do you think many Turkish members here (and on the commentary section of the article) reacted so harshly against his accusations?

So according to your logic, this is a fully functioning UAV:
Prop.jpg

I got to admit that I admire your engineering skills, it's truly impressive. Just duct tape some hand grenades on that beast and - voila! - you got a UCAV!

No thanks, I'm not interested in propaganda.

I'm asking about Shahed 129 engine. Like which brand ? output of the motor (HP) ? Do you even know ?

The only propaganda here is this 100% Turkish indigenous UAV :lol:

Of course, do you have any Idea how many country's could make a fighter jet if engine was no problem? same with rocket engines. engines are very important and hard to make.

You really compare a reverse-engineered toy with fully domestically developed MALE class UAVs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom