What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link for deniers:
BURAK BEKD

You see it is not todayszaman :)

I am waiting for Turkish military industry to deny this report by informed Turkish journalists
:p
Informed journalist? I'm sorry for insulting you as-if you wrote the comments I was angry about but nonetheless, this guy is lucky to even have a job, come on man.

Nothing in his logic makes any sense, regardless of what side you're on.

In fact, there is hardly any point made in this article. It's just gibberish when you think about it. The entire thesis of his article is : Turkey shouldn't be proud of itself for canceling a non-existing agreement..

-You can still decide not to sell something before there's a contract. If the USA decided to no longer allow Turkey to purchase the F-35 for example, it's still a tool of leverage for them. Turkey hasn't signed a contract for F-35s but its still a diplomatic pressure tool to cancel a "non-existant contract".

Then he goes onto idiotically bring up Turkey's fighter jet situation. He doesn't say anything about it really besides engines haven't been figured into the equation.. obviously TAI is thinking about the engines, people aren't stupid.

Then he brings up 110 pilots leaving. There's tens of thousands of people in the TurAF. It's completely irrelevant. Then he goes on to add a completely childish remark about drafting pilots from neighbords. What an idiot

Burak bekdil is known for his policy of faulting any military project or procurement.

You can look up for many of his article all faulting projects like the milgem, tfx , f-35, Altay etc. Some based on technological problems, others on budgettaire problems. The simple fact is he's just writing these stuff to be the opposite of the current government.

Aselsan and TAI should sue this guy for downgrading their product with false accusations.

First of all what do you know about BURAK BEKDİL ? How do you can conclude that he has more information about ANKA than me ?

Israeli media plus todayszaman and hurriet have proved that anka parts are coming from abroad not Turkey.
Even if you look at it you will see it is not Turkish.
How many more sources do you want?

Why do you expect me to believe Turkish fan boys.

Israeli media plus todayszaman and hurriet have proved that anka parts are coming from abroad not Turkey.

I don't expect you to believe some random internet guy either. All i am saying that you choose to believe what suits your beliefs more instead of doing a decent research.

Saying "Israeli media plus todayszaman and hurriet have proved" does't cut it. Our posters replied you countless time, brought solid proof to you. (Sticky threads are full of your BS accusations and replies to your baseless accusations) But you choose to repeat the same sentences like a parrot.

Please come against me with credible sources or don't talk at all.

The USA wouldn't even sell Turkey Predators, let alone Egypt who borders and is an enemy of the USA's protectorate Israel.. so.. not an option.

Egypt might as well buy Herons, is what you're saying lol.

I don't think the unarmed version is that special to restrict it to Egypt, after all it is meant for the ME market according to wiki page of MQ1.

I don't think the unarmed version is that special to restrict it to Egypt, after all it is meant for the ME market according to wiki page of MQ1.

Yes but it's more of an issue of how United States Foreign Military Sales work. I'm a bit spoiled by living in the USA so we're more face-to-face with how this stuff is handled. It's my understanding that first either the DoD or the State Department (both part of the Executive/Presidential branch of government so the president could also do the same I guess) requests that a sale be made to congress. Then the relevant bodies of the US Congress review it basically in terms of (1) How it affects our allies, (2) Human rights in that country (double standard obviously), (3) How it affects our military edge in the USA (like the F-22 being blocked for export). The US congress is notoriously, however, more affected by pro-israeli lobbies than the president simply because Senators and Representatives represent a specific constituency/group of people who elected them and therefore have more sway with Senators than they do the President. Congress is more open to manipulation and thats why the American Congress' approval ratings are like 15%ish. So when I say they wouldn't sell it to Turkey, I mean because of the pro-Israeli and anti-Turkish nature of congress which will have the same effect on any Egyptian requests for Predators.

Yes, indeed. It totally looks like a Jewish French, perhaps a bit Orthodox Greek too. The color and shape of it tells its all :disagree:

Baykuş;4639647 said:
Yes, indeed. It totally looks like a Jewish French, perhaps a bit Orthodox Greek too. The color and shape of it tells its all :disagree:

Yeah man. Plus it says TAI on the side of it. That's the English name for Tuşaş. It must just be an American plane then ;D

Baykuş;4639647 said:

From now on we should put a Turkish mustache on the nose of the Anka so it looks more Turkish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom