What's new

Turkey suspends selling Anka to Egypt as a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
From now on we should put a Turkish mustache on the nose of the Anka so it looks more Turkish :)

Or this...

tumblr_static_thumbsup.php.jpg

Baykuş;4639647 said:
Yes, indeed. It totally looks like a Jewish French, perhaps a bit Orthodox Greek too. The color and shape of it tells its all :disagree:

It just looks Jewish. Look st the Hermes drones you bought from Israel.
@Sinan
You never provided solid proof against all these sources.
All you said was I am a Persian false flagger.
Remember that fanboyish overnight unveiling of anka computers right after Israeli news revealed the computers are from Israel.

Last edited by a moderator:
From now on we should put a Turkish mustache on the nose of the Anka so it looks more Turkish :)

Congrats to Turkey for anka.
Next step is flying a made in turkey F35 from a made in turkey aircraft carrier by imam pilots.
I love made in Turkish imam pilots :D

Here, I got hired ten minutes ago at TAI. They put me in charge of creating a Turkish ANKA to sell to Egypt.
q7vynBT.jpg

Oh man. It looks like a Jew with a Turkish hat and mustache

It just looks Jewish. Look st the Hermes drones you bought from Israel.
We don't have Hermes but Heron's....They don't look like each other. Even if they did.....so what ???

Yeah because I don't wanna waste my time over your baseless accusations. (We did waste our time in the poast)

Okay let me just post once.

20130509131845.jpg

Here is the mission computer of ANKA made by Aselsan....What do you want more ? You want a video about making this hardware...

All you said was I am a Persian false flagger.
Show me my post where I call you "Persian false flagger."

Remember that fanboyish overnight unveiling of anka computers right after Israeli news revealed the computers are from Israel.

If the IDEF-2013 the fifth biggest Defence Industry Fair is "fanboyish " to you..... keep on.

I am sure the Egyptians are devastated :lol:

Anka is not even fully Turkish, if it needs repairing then Egypt would have to sent to Turkey whom would subsequently have to send it to another country to have it fixed. Egypt is much better off buying a UAV from a country which fully develops their UAV's, like Israel or USA.

However, during this crisis no one will sell you drone as they would be afraid the Egyptians military would use on the MB supporters.

@farag

You attitude of "I heard from internet that Israel sold ANKA's parts" is seriously wrong.

Let me give you an example.

There were news about cancelling of IDEF-2013 in Turkish media.
TÜYAP

I didn't believed these news and mailed the organizers.

So they replied with me. http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/244965-idef-2013-turkey-updates-discussions.html#post4139863

Saying there was no cancellation.

Instead of doing a proper research you came here with your biased point of view.

I am sure the Egyptians are devastated :lol:

Anka is not even fully Turkish, if it needs repairing then Egypt would have to sent to Turkey whom would subsequently have to send it to another country to have it fixed. Egypt is much better off buying a UAV from a country which fully develops their UAV's, like Israel or USA.

However, during this crisis no one will sell you drone as they would be afraid the Egyptians military would use on the MB supporters.

No we don't need to send it to another country to have it fixed. It's just your fantasy.

After unveiling your "super duper stealthy pizza delivery drone", you have some nerve to criticize other countries indigenous UAVs.

drone_2559082b.jpg

We don't have Hermes but Heron's....They don't look like each other. Even if they did.....so what ???

Yeah because I don't wanna waste my time over your baseless accusations. (We did waste our time in the poast)

Okay let me just post once.

20130509131845.jpg

Here is the mission computer of ANKA made by Aselsan....What do you want more ? You want a video about making this hardware...

Show me my post where I call you "Persian false flagger."

If the IDEF-2013 the fifth biggest Defence Industry Fair is "fanboyish " to you..... keep on.

Yupp. This is the same box that was unveiled over night for Turkish fanboys after Israel revealed that the computers are made in Israeli.
If turkey could make it so fast why did they order it from Israel in the first place?

Military technology does not come over night.

No we don't need to send it to another country to have it fixed. It's just your fantasy.

After unveiling your "super duper stealthy pizza delivery drone", you have some nerve to criticize other countries indigenous UAVs.

Even this "pizza" drone is at least fully Iranian :lol:
we did not need to beg Israel or NATO for 50% of it's components.

Yep made of 100% iranian wood, with a made in iran pizza box.

BTW did someone ever saw this thing flying? :)

Yupp. This is the same box that was unveiled over night for Turkish fanboys after Israel revealed that the computers are made in Israeli.
If turkey could make it so fast why did they order it from Israel in the first place?

Military technology does not come over night.

For gods sake....How do you know it invented in over night ? Are you working in Aselsan...

Look i shouldn't do this since the accuser have to make his point. But here you go.

Sub-Contractors of Aselsan.

AGS developed Test Equipment to be used for functional testing of manufactured Mission Computers.

Project completed in June 2010

CIMG5916.JPG

CIMG5850.JPG

CIMG5876.JPG

Unique UAV Mission Computer Test Equipment (2010)

MİLSOFT developed software for ANKA with a contract with TUSAS at 01 August 2008

MilSOFT - News

Yep made of 100% iranian wood, with a made in iran pizza box.

BTW did someone ever saw this thing flying? :)

As far as I am aware, Iranian drone are actually tested.
Try sending "Turkish indigenous drones" into Israel and see if they get as far as Iranian one :)
even the 10 year old drone Iran gives to Israel are more tested than this fake propaganda trash Turkey makes for Turkish fan boys
Whilst we're at it, go check the Iranian drones which spied on US carrier for 20 minutes without being detected.

Turkey needs to first make a proper drone without ripping off 50% of it's components from Israel or other NATO nations.

This forums quality drops day by day.... Here we got a new Iranian member with his limited knowledge trying to bash on Turkish products.

Yeah mate sure, our UAV is Zionist to the core..
@SOHEIL your member here is humiliating himself with his limited knowledge. Give him a hand please or i'am going to unleash Atatwolf on him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom