What's new

Turkey spends astounding $7.6bn on 2.2mn Syrian refugees, more than global budget of UNHCR

Romania took a lot of land from Hungary and from Turkic people who inhabited the whole black-sea coast line. With help of Russians you stole their lands and properties. They went from majority to none existent in those areas. I read it in a history book a while back. If I can find it I will send it to you.

@xenon54 Hi Xenon, as I've spoke of Flamers nemesis earlier, here he is :) (and he has a history book with him to, probably also brought his crayons along)

@xenon54 Hi Xenon, as I've spoke of Flamers nemesis earlier, here he is :) (and he has a history book with him to, probably also brought his crayons along)
Well, everyone has a opinion, speaking for myself, i wont see a Nation different just because of some flame baiting on the Internet, Romanians are fine people. :tup:

Flamer84 has been provoking Turks with blaming every problem under the sun on Turkey. And now he asked a question and I gave him an answer. :)
Well, everyone has a opinion, speaking for myself, i wont see a Nation different just because of some flame baiting on the Internet, Romanians are fine people. :tup:
If you are pointing at me, I don't have problems with Romanians. In fact I have a Romanian girlfriend.

If you are pointing at me, I don't have problems with Romanians. In fact I have a Romanian girlfriend.
Actualy not but your hostile attitude is also not helping, you should chill a little bit more, though you are way better than when i joined the forum. (just my observation)

Actualy not but your hostile attitude is also not helping, you should chill a little bit more, though you are way better than when i joined the forum. (just my observation)
You need to get off your high horse man. I caught you more than enough times going ape **** on PDF trying to get your right whatever you believe that might be. I'm just giving a little push back to Flamer84. His name says more than enough and he knows I'm kidding.

You need to get off your high horse man. I caught you more than enough times going ape **** on PDF trying to get your right whatever you believe that might be. I'm just giving a little push back to Flamer84. His name says more than enough and he knows I'm kidding.
Yes i did, im not denying it, i got caught into flame wars more than id like to but im talking about the general attitude.
Besides i was not judging you nor was i talking about you in my post to Decline, you asked and i answered what my observation is, thats all.

Romania took a lot of land from Hungary and from Turkic people who inhabited the whole black-sea coast line. With help of Russians you stole their lands and properties. They went from majority to none existent in those areas. I read it in a history book a while back. If I can find it I will send it to you.

Pls quote it ,give links.The way I know it,some Turks/Tatars left Russian/Bulgarian lands to settle in Romania.Also,after the independence in 1878 the right of property was respected for all,including the minorities.This was no Balkans were muslim minorities were slaughtered.You're maybe talking about the after 1947 commie period but back then everyone lost its properties not only Turkic people.

I'm glad that that's how you really see it...give us money ! Well.......i expected that much...

Yup. Turkey has spent more resources than your country's worth on its Syrian refugees. Yet we can't stop thinking about the Romanian money :(

Pls quote it ,give links.The way I know it,some Turks/Tatars left Russian/Bulgarian lands to settle in Romania.Also,after the independence in 1878 the right of property was respected for all,including the minorities.This was no Balkans were muslim minorities were slaughtered.You're maybe talking about the after 1947 commie period but back then everyone lost its properties not only Turkic people.
"At the beginning of the Russo-Turkish War of 1877–1878, most of Dobruja's population was composed of Turks, Bulgarians and Tatars, but, during the war, a large part of the Muslim population was evacuated to Bulgaria and Turkey"

From the book: A. Rădulescu, I. Bitoleanu, Istoria Dobrogei, p. 333

Dobruja was completely inhabited by Turks and Tatars until the Russians came. Encouraged by the Russians, Romanians stole properties and land from these people. Granted small % were allowed back but that is not he point. Dobruja who was a Turkic center for centuries (Turkic migration 300 AD) was wiped out by Orthodox barbarians during Russian-Ottoman war.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom