What's new

Turkey spends astounding $7.6bn on 2.2mn Syrian refugees, more than global budget of UNHCR

Because the political will isn't there in the West. On the contrary. hence the crisis.
Then can you really blame Turkey for everything? We have a battle going on in the east, isis is just across the border, we are basically surrounded by crisis, refugees are one of the least problems tbh.
Your compatriot is accusing Turkey with letting refugees flow to Europe while the opposite is the case where Refugees are being stopped as much as possible, but blaming Turkey for everything became a new phenomenon recently anyway.

I agree with this,Turkey should receive financial aid to cope with them.
Why not a safe zone in Syria?

Then can you really blame Turkey for everything? We have a battle going on in the east, isis is just across the border, we are basically surrounded by crisis, refugees are one of the least problems tbh.
Your compatriot is accusing Turkey with letting refugees flow to Europe while the opposite is the case where Refugees are being stopped as much as possible, but blaming Turkey for everything became a new phenomenon recently anyway.

I think he mainly blames Germany actually and gets hot headed because a certain Turkish member keeps poking him :)

Personally, the best response would be to secure the borders, accept only the dire cases and support Turkey with money.
But this a null point, as this evolved in to something else beside immigrants, something much more dangerous for everyone.

Why not a safe zone in Syria?

Strictly my opinion: because Turkey under it's current leadership isn't well viewed. And because Russia.With Erdogan in place I don't see anything but trouble for you guys in the future..

That's no excuse for a state with the navy/coast guard like Turkey's.

Because what you're doing is immoral and downright illegal.The last one who tried to blackmail Europe like this was Qaddafi.
So europe will attack Turkey? Ha ha ha. Then you will have me as your neighbor because I will be a refugee. You have no good answer as to why we should stop the flow.

At the end of the day you will be giving money to muslims, either in the form of welfare checks to refugees in europe or support to muslim countries to take care of refugees.

That's no excuse for a state with the navy/coast guard like Turkey's.
To sum it up...

axZ29EL_700b.jpg

Stopping refugees from leaving is not really the highest priority tbh.

Strictly my opinion: because Turkey under it's current leadership isn't well viewed. And because Russia.With Erdogan in place I don't see anything but trouble for you guys in the future..
Thats true indeed.

So europe will attack Turkey? Ha ha ha.You have no good answer as to why we should stop the flow.

At the end of the day you will be giving money to muslims, either in the form of welfare checks to refugees in europe or support to muslim countries to take care of refugees.

I'm glad that that's how you really see it...give us money ! Well.......i expected that much...

I think he mainly blames Germany actually and gets hot headed because a certain Turkish member keeps poking him :)

Personally, the best response would be to secure the borders, accept only the dire cases and support Turkey with money.
But this a null point, as this evolved in to something else beside immigrants, something much more dangerous for everyone.
Well then its his personal problem with one Turk that makes him go into conspiracy theories and empty points, shouldnt be taken serious in this case.

I'm glad that that's how you really see it...give us money ! Well.......i expected that much...
Thats your situation, you can't expect us to pay everything when some european countries are involved in Syria. We have to make a deal. You can either pay money and have refugees in your countries or pay money to Turkey and have no refugees.

Actually you are the one who wants to get free benefits, we foot the whole bill and you pay nothing. I expected that much...

Thats your situation, you can't expect us to pay everything when some european countries are involved in Syria. We have to make a deal. You can either pay money and have refugees in your countries or pay money to Turkey and have no refugees.

Actually you are the one who wants to get free benefits, we foot the whole bill and you pay nothing.

Ask your buddy Qatar for funds,they sure have plenty of pessos for their crazies in Syria.Every Arab spring movement was derailed by Erdogan's MB buddies,your hands are dirtier than Europe's.

Ask your buddy Qatar for funds,they sure have plenty of pessos for their crazies in Syria.
Refugees aren't heading to qatar so they would never pay the amount of money we want, they have no incentive too. you have an incentive to pay.

Ask your buddy Qatar for funds,they sure have plenty of pessos for their crazies in Syria.Every Arab spring movement was derailed by Erdogan's MB buddies,your hands are dirtier than Europe's.
Hmm, funny that one of the main actors in Syria is actually USA, you know our lovely NATO ally.

Still europe is involved you can't deny that, we should both pay the water bill together for washing our hands., thats all I am saying but you want free benefits from Turkey.

Qatar is your buddy to btw.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom