What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

The military leadership in Turkey is also very pro-secular. Turkish society is largely secular

...yet. India and Turkey are fast catching with Pakistan on extremism.

My articulation is very conservative and please elucidate with precise analysis why my opinion on the importance of Pakistan is exaggerated? The objectives of Operation Zarb-E-Azb is nearly achieved and terrorism related incidences in the country has reduced to 70% and next year the statistical figure will be much lower, because most of the attacks occurred during the period of January to March in 2015. The destiny of Afghanistan will be shaped by Pakistan and this is accepted by America, since the negotiation of peace talks with the Taliban will go through us. China is an important ally and we respect their opinion, however they do not control Pakistan and have no authority to tell us what to do. The economic corridor is vital, however in the long term it benefits China as much as Pakistan. Pakistan is not afraid of Iranian aggression, because the Iranian foreign minister was groveling in Islamabad convincing our military not to intervene in Yemen. My question of supports relates to a full out war between Russia and Turkey and not a small skirmish.

Well, with what limited information I've access to, that's as precise as I could be. You see, Pakistan's already spent close to 2 Billion Dollars on Zarb-E-Azb and still has a significant number of personnel dedicated to the on-going operation. And will remain so for a while. Now we're talking a struggling economy with hostile borders along with commitments in Middle East and Balochistan to extent; you do some guessing. Like I said, I don't have access to much information but I doubt China is spending Billions without any assurance with regards to peace and stability. Also you are greatly underestimating Iran's influence within Pakistan and it's border capabilities. Don't expect India to remain silent either.

It was under Greece administration. But the point is, an ally attacking another ally. How can the world trust Turkey?

You dont know the history nor the issues !! Cyprus was not part of Greece although the 75% of the population is Greek. British occupied the island from Ottoman Turks. The independence agreement gives Britian, Turkey and Greece right to send troops to Cyprus to forestall any civil war. Cypriot Turks were facing genocide by Greek Cypriot army and it was totally justified under the Cyprus independence agreement.

I have another doubts too. Some where all nations had smelled that war is upon US. It's been a very long time and lots of financial crisis everywhere. Only War can solve many countries financial problem. The only time people fall in line than protesting for medical insurance or jobs shortages.

If you see the recent developments in defence sector's purchase of arms have increased in many folds. Changes defence policies. My country too have taken breathe taking weapon purchase lately. Like S400 Sam system. Which I see it as very interesting purchase. India have tilted towards Russians once again with butt loads of money that too from pro US government BJP. Something is going on than you and me know. I think we have entered the stage for global conflict. No way two countries will fight it out alone in today's weapons advancement.

This is the spirit we are looking for. Hope it translate into action sooner than later.

China just delivered russia $15billion to show our support in the name of oil import pre-payment. We would like to share more burden with russia by all means if neccessary.

I say China donate 1 trillion dollars to Russians to fight terrorists.

Idiots are those who thinks that Turkey can't defend it self. Seems like dumb Fs forgot how much Pakistan humiliated F..kin Soviet Union in Afghanistan & Pakistan is still in one piece today.

We're with you Turkish brothers & sisters.

Fu*k Russia & USA

How Pakistan is still in one piece please explain

In PDF almost all Turks are united despite to their contrary opinions and religious tendencies. This makes us TÜRK

Like a boss.

maxresdefault.jpg

Isn't this getting a bit blown up a bit too much?

I think for the coming week, maybe 2, there will be some accusations, threats etc.

But after a short while people will forget this and it will be business as usual again.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom