What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

This makes the situation worst. By reading all comments its pretty obvious how divided and anti-peace people have become! Can't seem to agree to common terms.

A Russian fighter/bomber was shot down by a NATO country. That's a big deal.

Of course it's a very big deal. Big enough for full blown strikes from Russia. Why they won't retaliate?

If Russia don't retaliate now against Turkey it will

1)be a huge blow to putin political carrier
2)This will weaken Russian stands at global stage for sure.
3)Insecurity with in Russian allies too.

So make no mistake. Save your bragging for time being. We will know the result practically..

Read the following page

London and Zurich Agreements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The London and Zurich Agreements for the constitution of Cyprus started with an agreement on the 19 February 1959 in Lancaster House in London, between Turkey, Greece, the United Kingdom and Cypriot community leaders (Archbishop Makarios III for Greek Cypriots and Dr. Fazıl Küçük for Turkish Cypriots). On that basis, a constitution was drafted and agreed together with two further Treaties of Alliance and Guarantee in Zurich on 11 February 1959.

Article Four of the Treaty of Guarantee provides, "In so far as common or concerted action may prove impossible, each of the three guaranteeing Powers reserves the right to take action with the sole aim of re-establishing the state of affairs (i.e. bi-communal consociational state) established by the present Treaty."[3]
The breakaway Turk controlled state is only recognize by Turkey.

This makes the situation worst. By reading all comments its pretty obvious how divided and anti-peace people have become! Can't seem to agree to common terms.

OH... What are you even taking about. A country shot down an enemy country's aircraft in a aim to kill the pilots.? And you think peace will prevail :lol:

Wonder why people have become so dumbass :disagree:

OH... What are you even taking about. A country shot down an enemy country's aircraft in a aim to kill the pilots.? And you think peace will prevail :lol:

Wonder why people have become so dumbass :disagree:

0RQnIxx.jpg

BS, without american daddy, Turks will be crushed like a bug in one second by the big bad bear.

here are two ^^^

...and there was that insufferable fool, atatwolf.

and there is the jamaati brigade from bangladesh - monitor, luffy 500 and al-zakir.

and the entire saudi membership.

and there is possibly zarvan.

just some l list... you can also judge from posts in this thread.
You should stick to the naked girls thread-

Well, with what limited information I've access to, that's as precise as I could be. You see, Pakistan's already spent close to 2 Billion Dollars on Zarb-E-Azb and still has a significant number of personnel dedicated to the on-going operation. And will remain so for a while. Now we're talking a struggling economy with hostile borders along with commitments in Middle East and Balochistan to extent; you do some guessing. Like I said, I don't have access to much information but I doubt China is spending Billions without any assurance with regards to peace and stability. Also you are greatly underestimating Iran's influence within Pakistan and it's border capabilities. Don't expect India to remain silent either.

Pakistan's economy will cease to struggle in the future, since the current projects signed under the economic corridor will almost double Pakistan's electricity output by 2020. Western China needs to develop economically and a strong prosperous Pakistan is important for this outcome to succeed, because historically the central government of China faced internal problems from the outer regions of its empire. Eastern China has become too crowded and manufacturing is a saturated industry, where factories need to relocate to new unused areas. Therefore, the future national security of the CCP Government is linked in its relationship with Islamabad and vice versa, specifically in Western China. Obviously their opinion matters because of our unique relationship, however for obvious reasons the Chinese members are arguing with Turkish members on this thread because of the Uighur issue. I can also advocate the same counter-argument, by stating the assumption that you are underestimating Pakistan's capability in responding to Iranian aggression, because we can also move chess pieces in the board to harm their interests, which they can also try to reciprocate back. I agree with the notion that Pakistani military personnel will be preoccupied with the on-going operation near the Afghan border and this is very expensive, however things are improving drastically.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom