What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

Why are the Chines commens always so stupid ? Like it would not hit them to ...

And you think you are somehow smarter than the Chinese, my Polish friend?:rofl:

PS The same applies to Poland in case of a Russian invasion of your country. The US won't come your way to fight for you. You will be on your own.

Confirmed by the Turkish Defense Ministry that the shot plane was Su-24.

Russian plane violated Turkish airspace for 5 minutes despite 10 warnings. Shot down by 2 F-16s.

Defensive action by Turkey. Russia is the aggressor. World should blame the Russians for violating the airspace of Turkey. :angry:

I don't see any mistake from Turkey. The Russians have been playing dangerous games and they got the response.

Neither Russians nor anybody can do a harm to Turkey, just relax with a cup of hot tea and laugh on the retarded Russians while they're searching for their pilots.:lol:

Well done brother.

Last edited:
And you think you are somehow smarter than the Chinese, my Polish friend?:rofl:

PS The same applies to Poland in case of a Russian invasion of your country. The US won't come your way to fight for you. You will be on your own.
We should thanks Turkey cancelled Sino-Turkey HQ-9 air-defence missile deal ... if war coming, that would make China feel embarrassed.:wacko: Lucky HQ-9 can't hit Russia aircrafts. :sleep:

Good .

Erdogan will finally get Turkey fucked and I'm waiting for that day .

Eastern provinces already in a civil war , thousands of ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists in southern borders who will break their chains one day and turn against their beloved Sultan , Kurds in Syria are another sad story let alone in Turkey itself and if we add Russia and Iran to that list ...

This is not a good way to bring back the glory of Ottoman Empire or the known wet dreams of Pan Turks Mr Recep Tayyip Erdoğan .

url
Don't forget China, it will definately back up russian and iran.

Back
Top Bottom