What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

I never thought I would say this. But @Beast is right. Believe me, the Chinese are way more powerful than your armed forces. But, they do not go into a shooting match. They use their brains, unlike the Turks here who seem to be using their balls. You do not show your balls to your opponent and then give a reason to cut it off. You just did that.
If we say things, we mean it! Turkish people are well-known for owning their words!
Chine announce ADIZ and the next day US B52 fly over the areas :usflag::crazy_pilot:.this is what i call barking :taz: :blah:from Chinese side and you call it being smart? :disagree:
First of all, set your limits and simple announce it! It is not a Poker table to bluff. Probably, thats why US doesnt take Chine serious... They were building artificial islands and call it CHinese sea. What happened when US plane flied over and later sent the navy ship to 12 mile close?

Our honor means more than anything for us. Turkey said, Turkey did! Having balls means we got enough power to go into war against any country for our honor. But, seems like not all nations are like us. Thats the result that no answer from Russia...:triniti:

putinpawn.png
The Russia is the member of Top5 in UNSC and defeated NAZI Germany ... How China become the BOSS of Russia ? Russia and China r the members of SCO and have the same interests, obviously we support them, they support us, it's just a win-win partnership.

Been deleting posts and handing out negative ratings for sometime.Also,we have issued warnings and banned few.

regards

probably need to close the thread and clean up, otherwise for every post you delete and lodge an infraction, 5 similar post would be posted by then...

Don't get me wrong, It was funny to see how people with absolutely no relation to the incident keep acting like an arse and advocating violent. But that also have a boundary

Downed in 17 seconds? Where Turkey’s story of Su-24 violating airspace just doesn’t add up — RT News
Flawed rules of engagement

So far the incident seems to boil down to Turkey either violating its rules of engagement or having an extremely aggressive approach to foreign warplanes. The use of force is justified in defending national borders, but usually a clear and imminent threat is required to resort to such drastic measures.

Russia and Turkey are (or at least were) friendly nations and the Turkish military would be justified in expecting that any unidentified plane approaching Turkey from Syria could be Russian. In mere minutes it decided that the “unidentified” warplanes posed a threat to Turkey and responded with lethal force. Over a 17-second violation, according to Turkey.

Considering the short timeframe, the decision to fire that missile was likely taken even before the alleged violation took place.

probably need to close the thread and clean up, otherwise for every post you delete and lodge an infraction, 5 similar post would be posted by then...

Don't get me wrong, It was funny to see how people with absolutely no relation to the incident keep acting like an arse and advocating violent. But that also have a boundary
Nice dictation !

If we say things, we mean it! Turkish people are well-known for owning their words!
Chine announce ADIZ and the next day US B52 fly over the areas :usflag::crazy_pilot:.this is what i call barking :taz: :blah:from Chinese side and you call it being smart? :disagree:
First of all, set your limits and simple announce it! It is not a Poker table to bluff. Probably, thats why US doesnt take Chine serious... They were building artificial islands and call it CHinese sea. What happened when US plane flied over and later sent the navy ship to 12 mile close?

Our honor means more than anything for us. Turkey said, Turkey did! Having balls means we got enough power to go into war against any country for our honor. But, seems like not all nations are like us. Thats the result that no answer from Russia...:triniti:
wow, even US will feel embarssing to be bragged such by its pawn. remember, US airlines were first batch to obey our rules of ADIZ, and US' junk navy ship was running like a jumpy rabbit in the sea after being chasing off by our boat, it is actually a humiliation for a bragged super power US.

Its so disgusting to see significant number of posters cheering this incident. If anyone thinks that it will be fun to watch this whole saga blown into an all out war, i have yet to come across a fool bigger than him. Any all out war between the forces of this magnitude will mean end of world as we know today.
Let us just wait and pray things get handled sensible and things remain under control as any sane man would want to.

Cut the childish cheering and jeering, nothing good comes out of war and from a war of this potential magnitude, nothing (either good or bad) will come out at all.

and nothing will happen if we cheer or not. our cheering does not impact the political decisions so it doesn't matter what we do. We can throw tantrums all day long and Olivia Wilde will not kiss jennifer lopez , these are fu****g countries you are talking about.

This is also why I miss our direct dealings with the Americans.

They have tact, style, panache, critical thinking and problem solving skills and a think a 100 times before acting. They know how to plan and execute decisions that have benefits decades from now. They know how to play this game.

The turks and arabs just go into rage mode and get over excited after sitting on American lap for too long. We can see what they will do before they know themselves and its so boring.

This is why the Americans and Russians secretly respect each other. We are two of a kind.No one else in the world plays geo politics better.

did Turks security extend to the 2 million Armenians who were living under the Ottoman Empire from 1915 - 1923 ?
Beautiful reply.

Can somebody confirm what I hear:

TURKEY JUST RAISED THEIR ALERT TO FULL ALERT ON THE SYRIAN BORDER IN RESPONSE TO FEROCITY OF RUSSIAN BORDER STRIKES - TURKISH DEF MINISTRY

TURKEY JUST RAISED THEIR ALERT TO FULL ALERT ON THE SYRIAN BORDER IN RESPONSE TO FEROCITY OF RUSSIAN BORDER STRIKES - TURKISH DEF MINISTRY
They can do whatever they want , but it won't bring any good to their terrorist proxies ISIS in sirya , there Russia will fry them in cold , I'm sure about it .

Would not be surprised if they did

@Abingdonboy

Didn't i tell you, the Russians will mercilessly attack the Turksmen Militia. So far they have carried out heavy aerial bombardments and cruise missile strikes. I am willing to bet this will be followed up by another Ground Offensive to exploit the weakened defenses of the Militas. The Turkish Planners miscalculated here, instead of scaring off Russia they have largely given the Russians a blank cheque to bombard as they please. The deployment of S-400 is a gamer changer IMO, as it shields the SAAF from any threat from the Air.

Back
Top Bottom