What's new

Turkey shoots down "Russian Jet" near border

This will be embarrassing for Russia if they won't retaliate. Russia needs to at least bomb some turkish military facilities to get even.

They will not do it immediately . But then the first steps of World war 3 have started. I expect strategic aviation assault ,Hypersonic weapons usage and narrowband HPM usage in the Turkish arena. A few properly placed cruise missiles on command and control and then standard follow up of mass bombardment . High possibility of usage of tactical nukes also.

This thread has become a war zone already, from fighter plane, SAM's and nukes. I see where this is going.

Russia should detonate a few 100 of their old cold war era 25 to 30 Megaton warheads over each and every Turkish city and wipe out at least 200 million Turkic men,women and children.
Is that a sarcasm? I sincerely hopes so.

Capture,12.PNG

red: plane flying track
blue: Turkish border
boxzone: where shot down
source: Official Turkish military

Radar signature shows that Russian aircraft violated Turkish airspace.

fft16_mf6318473.Jpeg

Pink dot on the left shows the point where the Russian aircraft entered Turkish airspace and the pink dot on the left when it got out.

Russian pilot's dead body found by Turkmen forces in Syria.
fft16_mf6318322.Jpeg

Russian spokesman
“It would be incorrect to make any evaluations or statements until we have the full information. So we just need to show patience. It’s a very serious event. But, without the full information it’s impossible to say anything, it wouldn’t be right.”

Back
Top Bottom