What's new

Turkey seeks financing from China, says Erdogan

I specifically replied to a poster who wished for Uyghurs to become Athiests. Don’t be a hypocrite.

I do believe that China and the rest of world will become Muslim. This is inevitable when Isa ibn Maryam returns and Imam Mahdi comes back. That’s my personal belief.

Who said believing in God doesn’t allow you to work hard? I am a professional in my personal life.

You guys have a false dichotomy. Many of the discoveries, inventions, and basis of modern society were pioneered by Muslim scientists.

when these people come back, they will scratch their head seeing muslim killing each other and living in stone age society :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
The prime issue is that China never accepted Turks as they thought them to be invaders. Over the years they settled with their ideology and belief. Now they are as much Chinese as you are as their generations have lived in that area. Todays China need to find the root cause of this issue and solve that in their larger interest.

We all know that enemies are always looking to exploit these divides and cause problems. The larger interest of China is to regain what they held many years ago 'ONE CHINA POLICY'. In this this provence always remained undecided. Know we also have CPEC and One Belt One Road projects that will definitely pass through this region.

Exactly, Mongols under Kublai Khan were also invaders but the culture they created became a source of pride for Chinese for generations.

Interesting to know that the Chinese helped the Uyghurs in the Tarim Basin to finish off the older Buddhist Dzongars and settle there. It’s a little late now to come out against them.

The ancient Chinese policy of using nomadic tribes against each other to keep a status quo resulted in many migrations of Turkic, Iranic, and Hun/Mongol tribes to Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.

The world will have to come to terms with 25% of the human population following the Islamic faith. We aren’t going to disappear no matter how anyone wishes it.

Haha! Can’t wait to see the burning American as*ses over this! Middle finger to the West! Every country should ally with China, rather than the US.
China is only interested in providing loans to countries that has harbours, or other convertible assets. I am sure they are willing to finance a canal parallell to the Bosphorus, if they can collect the shipping fees for the next 100-200 years.

The problem not just structural but part egotistic. Turkey thinks they're a superpower . A few years ago confronted Russia by shooting a Russian jet fighter believing NATO would back her up in war against Russia. NATO quickly said it will not back Turkwy in an offensive war against Russia. Than US launched a failed coup forcing turkey to beg for Russian forgiveness. They sponsor terrorism and separatist activities inside China. Now they expect China to bail them out. This turkey joker is hilarious. I guess China will help them by buying their assets at a good discount

Twisting history as usual.
Turkey shot down a Russian aircraft which had violated Turkish Air Space.
This was after Russians had ignored the many warnings preceeding the event.
Afterwards NATO confirmed their support for Turkey, in case of a response from Turkey would involve further violations of Turkish territory. Putin wisely avoided further violations, but also took a number of measures that would hurt Turkish economy, including frozen trade, and a tourist boycott.

Erdogan decided that trade with Russia was worth more than the alternative, and backed down, even if Turkey was in their full right to shoot down the Russian aircraft.

The background to the coup has never been revealed. My pet theory is based on that Erdogan started to purge all the Gülenists after his former allies turned against him. Proofs of corruption within Erdogan’s family could easily topple him and the Gülenists had plenty of judges and prosecutors. The purge had been running for some time, but Erdogan was planning to massively expand it and would include the top military. When they found out, the simply reacted without a lot of planning, which failed.

Why would the US support an islamist like Gülen?

The chinese should not get too excited, they are no more than alot of rats. They have been conquered like rats in history many times despite outnumbering the opponents 10:1

And if they confuse Turks with syrians they are having a laugh. We will not surrender till our last blood.

The chinese should not get too excited, they are no more than alot of rats. They have been conquered like rats in history many times despite outnumbering the opponents 10:1

And if they confuse Turks with syrians they are having a laugh. We will not surrender till our last blood.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
well" finally one turk show up
still talking in high horse at the same time your goverment begging some money from Beijing to save your pathetic country
wait until your currency down 50% , i would love to see turk kneel down in front of US
:lol::lol:
don't worry, China will provide the best kneel pad for turk :enjoy:
free of charge :china:
From Beijing with Love :azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

China is only interested in providing loans to countries that has harbours, or other convertible assets. I am sure they are willing to finance a canal parallell to the Bosphorus, if they can collect the shipping fees for the next 100-200 years.

Twisting history as usual.
Turkey shot down a Russian aircraft which had violated Turkish Air Space.
This was after Russians had ignored the many warnings preceeding the event.
Afterwards NATO confirmed their support for Turkey, in case of a response from Turkey would involve further violations of Turkish territory. Putin wisely avoided further violations, but also took a number of measures that would hurt Turkish economy, including frozen trade, and a tourist boycott.

Erdogan decided that trade with Russia was worth more than the alternative, and backed down, even if Turkey was in their full right to shoot down the Russian aircraft.

The background to the coup has never been revealed. My pet theory is based on that Erdogan started to purge all the Gülenists after his former allies turned against him. Proofs of corruption within Erdogan’s family could easily topple him and the Gülenists had plenty of judges and prosecutors. The purge had been running for some time, but Erdogan was planning to massively expand it and would include the top military. When they found out, the simply reacted without a lot of planning, which failed.

Why would the US support an islamist like Gülen?
I forgot that turkey has been trying to become part of EU for decades now but they keep getting rejected. So most illegal Turks end up in Sweden.

They have been conquered like rats in history many times despite outnumbering the opponents 10:1
That is true . By Mongols and Manchurian.

well" finally one turk show up
still talking in high horse at the same time your goverment begging some money from Beijing to save your pathetic country
wait until your currency down 50% , i would love to see turk kneel down in front of US
:lol::lol:
don't worry, China will provide the best kneel pad for turk :enjoy:
free of charge :china:
From Beijing with Love :azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:
Confused much?
We never kneel down,unlike you.
The mongols,Japanese and Russians conquered you many times,you served them for years so why act like you are something more then former slaves?
Who was the first ruler of your country,was he Cin?
Without your money you have nothing,are nothing and nobody notices you,Chinese boy.
I as a Turk am feared,hated or loved because of my warrior mentality,i literaly stand tall,do you?
You are messing with the wrong people,boy.
Better get your act together,be humble and respectful to others,just as the Chinese in real life are known for.

lol, conquered many times yet China still holds the 4th largest landmass in the world. While turks only sit in their small shithole crying and begging chinese for loans. You turks are nothing but slaves, keep begging chinese for more money, you little cockroach slaves, LMAO.

Confused much?
We never kneel down,unlike you.
The mongols,Japanese and Russians conquered you many times,you served them for years so why act like you are something more then former slaves?
Who was the first ruler of your country,was he Cin?
Without your money you have nothing,are nothing and nobody notices you,Chinese boy.
I as a Turk am feared,hated or loved because of my warrior mentality,i literaly stand tall,do you?
You are messing with the wrong people,boy.
Better get your act together,be humble and respectful to others,just as the Chinese in real life are known for.

kid, you smoking to much weed. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
unlike you who stay in confort in Netherlands
your brother in turkey desperate need bail out.
Turkey is F c K E D! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guys have no idea the power of money until your economy end up like venezuela.
your countryman will line up rushing to europe as economy refugee :enjoy:
But don't worry China will bail out your pathetic country because Beijing have some use for Turkey :china:
and i know exactly why Beijing can't let turkey down.. yet. :azn:
and this is going to cost turkey alot in future :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
so enjoyed your high horse, we going to dance for a while :whistle:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom