What's new

Turkey says investigating reports 28 truck drivers kidnapped in Iraq

Saying "Israelis are occupiers, while arabs are not", and "Having a new Islamic Caliphate" ia what is called being delusional. There is no lies in it.

İ told you he will start losing it. Now hold on until he starts to spew insults.

You're the one pushing that he's an Arab.
What if one of his descendants wound up in let's say Russia and in the end became an Russian by inter-marriage through centuries. What if that person is the one?

From everything we're told he's an Arab and will appear from an Arab city. It seems you as if that shocked you when it shouldn't.

Instead of calling mods over any non-sense childish butthurt, be a man and prove your points.
What @atatwolf is saying is absolutely true.

He can have his own views but throwing around irrational lines like that is purely out his bigotry. Rationality is something you will never come to know. It's like arguing with little children.

I actually post facts and am open to to discuss the conflict. Racists are a waste of time. If you're truly man you wouldn't be relying on half truths and straw man arguments. You want me to discuss only what you want. Which is you arbitrary assertions. That's not how a debate works.

From everything we're told he's an Arab and will appear from an Arab city. It seems you as if that shocked you when it shouldn't.

Why should İ be shocked? He can be Arab, Turk, İranian, hell he can be even Norwegian for all İ care.
Believe what you want, as a failure you sure need things to stroke your concious with :)

Bye,bye.

He can have his own views but throwing around irrational lines like that is purely out his bigotry. Rationality is something you will never come to know. It's like arguing with little children.

I actually post facts and am open to to discuss the conflict. Racists are a waste of time. If you're truly man you wouldn't be relying on half truths and straw man arguments. You want me to discuss only what you want. Which is you arbitrary assertions. That's not how a debate works.

It's nationalism not racism, anyway just ignore it instead why you argue about it, you guys gonna talk 5 pages of heated shit with no outcome.

Look who is calling people are racist. You are saying prophet is Arab, Arab, Sarap. What does it matter, why can't he be Turk, or Pakistani?

If somebody is going to be banned is racist like you who say Calif can't be Turk.

animals-dogs.jpg

Sit back and Enjoy the show.

@Jungibaaz Another messed up thread.

It's nationalism not racism, anyway just ignore it instead why you argue about it, you guys gonna talk 5 pages of heated shit with no outcome.

I actually agree with you here. The nationalism isn't what bothers me here. As evident by this thread. The comments out of pure hatred for people of Arab descent is something that's saddening.

I wasn't expecting this from some members here. I won't get into it.

Yup.
Anyway, no one can stand against wolf pack ;) :azn:

True, true :)

Anyway ignore the clown, don't feel sorry for them either. They are themselves responsible for 99% of the problems that they are going through.

Look who is calling people are racist. You are saying prophet is Arab, Arab, Sarap. What does it matter, why can't he be Turk, or Pakistani?

If somebody is going to be banned is racist like you who say Calif can't be Turk.

Our Prophet is an Arab because he was an Arab. The Muslim leader due to come at the end times is also an Arab. There's nothing racist about stating that since it was part of our 'friendly' discussion. Other Muslim Caliphs were non-Arab. Some of our most significant leaders as Muslims were also African, Persian and Kurdish. Race is not an issue to me like it is to you and your buddies here.

He asked me a question and I responded to him. Based on our religious texts he's an Arab. Done. There's nothing more to it.

Show me where I said a Caliph can't be a Turk. I obviously never said such a thing. I said only few of them were truly righteous as mentioned to us by our religious texts. Nothing about race in that. Honesty isn't your strong spot.

The only racist here is you and your other friends. All one needs to do is look at your posts on other forums.

We have sayings which mention a just Turkish Muslim ruler by our Prophet. By 'our' I mean us Muslims, not strictly Arabs.

What matters to me is that he will bring relief to the Islamic world and will also liberate our lands. I look at things from our perspective as a whole. That's the difference between you and me.

There's no need for this inflammatory attitude directed me and my people when we should be supporting each other. For my support and praise of Turkey I get this in return.

Racism is still rampant these days amongst Muslims.

İ told you he will start losing it. Now hold on until he starts to spew insults.

That's funny since you're the first one to start spewing insults. How ironic.

In post #85.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom