What's new

Turkey`s allround Leader

No,he loves AKP(Erdogan),so do i.
Yeah, and Bilal Erdogan's IQ was so high NASA couldn't measure it :lol:

and Neil Armstrong heard the calling of azan when he was on the moon :lol:

and USA can bring down our F16s with the push of a button :lol:
gVJ8NN.jpg

seriously any punk on İstanbul's streets can match Erdogan in intellect.
I laugh my arse off when they try to market him as some sort of intellectual :lol:

Yeah, and Bilal Erdogan's IQ was so high NASA couldn't measure it :lol:

and Neil Armstrong heard the calling of azan when he was on the moon :lol:

and USA can bring down our F16s with the push of a button :lol:
gVJ8NN.jpg

seriously any punk on İstanbul's streets can match Erdogan in intellect.
I laugh my arse off when they try to market him as some sort of intellectual :lol:
If you look closely you will see this is fake.

Erdogan is much better than any of the previous PM/presidents of Turkey both in education and intellect.

That's a ridiculously false statement. Erbakan (Erdogan's teacher) was a bloody engineer. Erdo is a high school graduate.

not even a proper high school. :lol:

uninformed people

Did you know that our chancellor a.d Helmut Kohl has only a graduation of high school? He ruled Germany for 16 years.

Take Javed Ahmed Ghamdi for example.

Where is he exiled to now?
And why is he on exile?
What was left outside his house in Pakistan?

Javed Ahmed Ghamdi is reminder to us all why Pakistan is f*cked up bad style.

Did you know that our chancellor a.d Helmut Kohl has only a graduation of high school? He ruled Germany for 16 years.

Leaders don't need high education. The need to be able to manage. That is a intrinsic quality some have. Hitler was born leader. That he used his gift for wrong is another matter. A leader needs to be able to manage, inspire and move people. A leader needs to be strong and stay the coourse. a leader needs to be able to stand when rest start faltering. A example of such person was your great Kemal Ataturk. Such people can change destiny of a country and he did.

Erdogan appears to have the charisma. Maybe he is no Ataturk but still he apears to be a able person. O can't comment about his politics as I do not have enough knowledge to comment on Turkish politics.

Leaders don't need high education. The need to be able to manage. That is a intrinsic quality some have. Hitler was born leader.
LOL'd :D
I'd rather have someone who at least understands the importance of scinence even if he isn't a nuclear physicist like Angela Merkel

I'd rather have someone who understands the importance of laws and justice even if he isn't a lawyer like Barack Obama.

Problem is Erdogan understands neither of these things. And it's ridiculous that they try to sell him as some sort of intellectual. :lol:

he ruled so long time and made germany what it is now.. that means he ended the golden age of germany .. he just used what the ppl before him made up and made strong.. he had the luck of beeing in the right time and place by uniting germany ..

cdu does not do own politics.. they do the most strong lobby work of all german partys..

if you are standing as a puppet in front of the population than you dont need any education just do what your master want you to do.. like imperator goeorge bush II

You foreign fanboys are the worst. You dont have any idea and talk.

You cant even name two Turkish PM without looking it up.
I stayed in Konya and at METU for six months and met a lot of Turkish people. Some people have the ability to learn some thing in very short time while the rest can take more than a lifetime i.e. they never get.

I stayed in Konya and at METU for six months and met a lot of Turkish people. Some people have the ability to learn some thing in very short time while the rest can take more than a lifetime i.e. they never get.
Well, you obviously don't have that ability.

I lived in Estonia for 6 months, met a lot of Estonian people. does that make me an expert in Estonian politics?

Oh right, you're gifted.

Well, you obviously don't have that ability.
I already predicted his victory and an insulting defeat to the seculars and it did happen so I guess I know a bit of politics in Turkey

I lived in Estonia for 6 months, met a lot of Estonian people. does that make me an expert in Estonian politics?

Oh right, you're gifted.
I don't what is your IQ level is but if you had some above 110 and also some interest in the local politics, 6 month are more than sufficient for you know who are the main players, what each party stands for and how popular is that among masses. i really don't see that will be problem rather today with internet, I can get quite a good picture or any country in six months and if I'm living 24x7 for 180 days, I have to be a dumb not to be knowledgeable about the local customs and politics or maybe I spent that time in prison without any TV or interaction. I really doubt that if you any activity between your ears dude.

Back
Top Bottom