What's new

Turkey`s allround Leader

Look at the political opposition in our country. You have no other option then AKP. Sad but truth.

There should be a thread for programmers.

there is one i think... it is called "software engineers" or some such... you should be able to find it through the search facility.

but it has been years since i have done c programming... i am more a designer and my current computing project is design of a portable computer whose one component is a radical clock-less processor... someone had asked about the possibilities of clock-less design and asked me to create a thread for the discussion.

i must pick up that part again.

s
there is one i think... it is called "software engineers" or some such... you should be able to find it through the search facility.

but it has been years since i have done c programming... i am more a designer and my current computing project is design of a portable computer whose one component is a radical clock-less processor... someone had asked about the possibilities of clock-less design and asked me to create a thread for the discussion.

i must pick up that part again.
slow down man i just finished my first semster
My first project was to make bubble shooter. Failed miserably at that not that i couldnt but i really started working on it the day before it was due which was yesterday. :)

Look at the political opposition in our country. You have no other option then AKP. Sad but truth.

Erdogan was a great leader during his first 3 mandate, he deserved to win, but since 2011.......he would have lost if only a able opposition (political leader) existed in Turkey.

It very sad that Demirtas with his link with PKK is the onle able opposition leader in Turkey, Bahceli is a relic, and Killidaroglu only Demirtas's parrot.

Erdogan was a great leader during his first 3 mandate, he deserved to win, but since 2011.......he would have lost if only a able opposition (political leader) existed in Turkey.

It very sad that Demirtas with his link with PKK is the onle able opposition leader in Turkey, Bahceli is a relic, and Killidaroglu only Demirtas's parrot.
it's all down to the election system... nobody wants to "waste" their vote for a party that's unlikely to win %10 of the votes.

People made fun of me in this forum because I voted for LDP.

At least I fucking see that we need new parties in the parliament.

for (int i=0;i<10;i++){
cout<<:astagh:;
}
At least i<=100 to get some benefits hereafter :)

#define astagh ":astagh:";

cout<<astagh<<endl;

But i would say this is you should say with your tongue and heart while use programming to develop some great code for some apps....by the way, what programming languages do you know and have you developed any app?

it's all down to the election system... nobody wants to "waste" their vote for a party that's unlikely to win %10 of the votes.

People made fun of me in this forum because I voted for LDP.

At least I fucking see that we need new parties in the parliament.

I am a member of a liberal party and believe me, you aint no liberal, bruh. :p:

At least i<=100 to get some benefits hereafter :)

#define astagh ":astagh:";

cout<<astagh<<endl;

But i would say this is you should say with your tongue and heart while use programming to develop some great code for some apps....by the way, what programming languages do you know and have you developed any app?
Python and C++
Just finished First semester At Fast NU for BS CS.Making Bubble Shooter as Finals Project.

I am a member of a liberal party and believe me, you aint no liberal, bruh. :p:
I am... and I am not

I am all for the freedom of press, freedom of expression, women's rights gay rights all that stuff

but when it comes to economy I perefer some government supervision.

You can't let banks do whatever the fvck they want otherwise you get crises like in the US where government has to bail the banks out otherwise they'll collapse and pull the whole economy down with them.
You can't let education and health completely uncontrolled either.

I disagree with Cem Toker on those issues. But I still voted for him because he's the best choice we've got.

Python and C++
Just finished First semester At Fast NU for BS CS.Making Bubble Shooter as Finals Project.
both great languages, I hope you do well

There is Osman Pamukoglu, but the CHP & MHP dinosaurs don't seem to give him any time or at least the respect he deserves.

Python and C++
Good keep doing good work and pay attention to every good practice of the software development.
We will be looking for new and expert developers in-shaa-Allah when we open our branch for South Asia in Pakistan.

we had our iron lady Tansu Ciller
tansu-ciller.jpg

Now this women is going to destroy Erdogan and AKP in the next elections

meral-aksenerden-iddiali-aciklama,-Zy2GfEIfUiQzJKBBVkxrA.jpg

or him

sinan-ogan-mhp-davayi-kazandi-ihractan-dondujpg.jpg

we had our iron lady Tansu Ciller
tansu-ciller.jpg

Now this women is going to destroy Erdogan and AKP in the next elections

meral-aksenerden-iddiali-aciklama,-Zy2GfEIfUiQzJKBBVkxrA.jpg

or him

sinan-ogan-mhp-davayi-kazandi-ihractan-dondujpg.jpg

Yess, 2 charismatic and younger people, would do great.
But in fairness, no matter who they choose, it can't get worse than under bahceli anyway :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom