What's new

Turkey Red Crescent building mosque in Azad Kashmir

There is nothing to discuss sir that is the problem your acting like a little kid. I see no problem with the building of a mosque and if Indians want to cry over it then be my guest. There is no more input here i need to make. You obviously have something against Turkish aid organization building a mosque there. Your turning something so simple and basic into some complex issue. Let me be the mature one and leave you with your complaints about an Turkish aid organization putting a mosque up.
My dear Turkish buddy, this would be the same if India would Help Greeks build a Greek Hellenic temple in diputed northern Cyprus which is not recognized worldwide.

You as an individual Turk would not have a problem but politically these kind of gestures have meanings. You know it pretty well and so does your government.

I would have to agree - I would think it is much better to build this mosque in Kashmir Valley once we snatch it from Indians who are illegally occupying it.
You're singing that song since the last time we met 39 years ago. Thanks for the amusement though :lol:

You're singing that song since the last time we met 39 years ago. Thanks for the amusement though :lol:

Thank You ;)

We have enjoyed free entertainment from the Indians for many Years...and it doesn't look like the free jokes are going to stop :lol:

Indians know very well; The Kashmiris will always chose Pakistan! Even if Kashmir is independant- they will always support Pakistan ;)

Kashmirirs are our Brothers and Sisters ;)

It's going well.I just hope some of you here join Armed Forces and be stationed at Kashmir.Your actions (if you do what you say here and not act like pussies) will make sure Kashmir is gone from India's hands.

My dear Turkish buddy, this would be the same if India would Help Greeks build a Greek Hellenic temple in diputed northern Cyprus which is not recognized worldwide.

You as an individual Turk would not have a problem but politically these kind of gestures have meanings. You know it pretty well and so does your government.

Shouldn't you wait till your government releases a statement or if they even care about a mosque going up by a aid organization ? This issue is blown waaay out.

Shouldn't you wait till your government releases a statement or if they even care about a mosque going up by a aid organization ? This issue is blown waaay out.
Our government is just too passive to make such statements and doesn't prefer aggression whether in words or in work. So I don't think you'd be hearing an official statement.

As I said earlier, the issue isn't about a mosque being built but an agency representing your country working is a land that belongs to one country, is being ruled by break away anarchists and contested for by another country.

The issue complicates it. Other than this, I don't think there's any problem between Turkey and us. :)

Our government is just too passive to make such statements and doesn't prefer aggression whether in words or in work. So I don't think you'd be hearing an official statement.

As I said earlier, the issue isn't about a mosque being built but an agency representing your country working is a land that belongs to one country, is being ruled by break away anarchists and contested for by another country.

The issue complicates it. Other than this, I don't think there's any problem between Turkey and us. :)

Kashmir is apart of Pakistan my friend :)

Deal with it :D

I think what complicates it is you. Don't you think ?

"We are prepared for nuclear war with Pakistan"
"If there is an attack similar to 26/11, there will be dire consequences for Pakistan"
"We are ready for limited conventional war with Pakistan"
Passive indeed !

You have no right to decide who's land it is or isn't, that right is reserved for two groups of people:
1) The UN who consider it disputed
2) The Kashmiris who mostly side with us
So keep your irrelevant statements to yourself.

Am I the only Indian members who is puzzled at the posts of the other Indian members?:hitwall:

For Christs sake! Its just a mosque.Whats all the fuss about?:argh:

Am I the only Indian members who is puzzled at the posts of the other Indian members?:hitwall:

For Christs sake! Its just a mosque.Whats all the fuss about?:argh:

Sikkim boy thinks India owns the world, other Indian members are cool.........

Back
Top Bottom