What's new

Turkey Red Crescent building mosque in Azad Kashmir

Ohh touching religious nerve are we? I was talking about construction of a structure (be it a mosque or museum or a corporate office or even a Buddhist monastery for that matter) by Turkey Red Crescent. I thought the secular Turks were more concept oriented rather than the line you've chosen.

We Indians are against the construction process regardless of what you made as you agreed to a separatist lot's clearance rather than formal mutual consent of India (and written statement by official Pakistani government for your sakes) as it is our state disputed by Pakistan. Therefore, Turkish government has chosen sides rather than the committed neutrality they mentioned ages back.

FYI I am 26 years old if you're so curious to know my age. :)

That is fine it looks to still be going up so make all the fuss you want about it. I can't really take any of this serious. It is such a simple issue an Turkish Aid Org is building a mosque for people. Seems some here needed this to try to flex their muscles. That generally doesn't work with Turkey.

Last edited:
For Christ Sake; Whats wrong with Indians?Turkish Organization is just building a mosque not a military base but nevertheless this shows how the Indians are against any development in Pakistan.Unfortunately for them, they're shuperpower in dreams only.

Masjid Noor in Azad Kashmir

408237851_74031b59da.jpg

Last edited:
For Christ Sake; Whats wrong with Indians?Turkish Organization is just building a mosque not a military base but nevertheless this shows how the Indians are against any development in Pakistan.Unfortunately for them, they're shuperpower in dreams only.

We don't mind even if you build 200-storey skyscrapers in Pakistan but we're talking about the state of Kashmir here. There's a big difference and you know that.

We don't mind even if you build 200-storey skyscrapers in Pakistan but we're talking about the state of Kashmir here. There's a big difference and you know that.

Lay off man. There is ONE disputed area called Kashmir occupied by India.

Kashmir is NOT part of India and Indian state terrorism in Occupied Kashmir did not deter Kashmiris from their struggle against Indian occupation.

Now get out of Kashmir and also do not pollute this thread

That is fine it looks to still be going up so make all the fuss you want about it. I can't really take any of this serious. It is such a simple issue an Turkish Aid Org is building a mosque for people. Seems some here needed this to try to flex their muscles. That generally doesn't work with Turkey.
Don't get so militarily charged, kid. We are not in fight here either. We're merely objecting Turkish intervention in the guise of development work. I think the region is rich enough for a mosque and doesn't require international funds.

Flexing muscle is a kiddish concept especially online because those who have power never show it in true sense. You're confusing India with Mediterranean islands.

So let's have a discussion more towards why Turkey should maintain a strategic balance. We don't mind you loving Pakistan and supplying them weapons but your government acted towards an illegal territory and that's what bothers us.

It is as simple as that. No ill intentions.

I would have to agree - I would think it is much better to build this mosque in Kashmir Valley once we snatch it from Indians who are illegally occupying it.

Building a mosque is provoking/crossing the line ?. Is India against ? Did they release a statement?. Or is it the 12 year olds here making a fuss about it.

We don't have problem if you make even ten mosque in Jammu and Kashmir ,even 10 mosque in India. But the way you are doing this by showing your gesture by promoting and prompting or what ever way and giving your nod to illegal occupation of State of Jammu and kashmir by Pakistan is something we are concerned about.

We don't have problem if you make even ten mosque in Jammu and Kashmir ,even 10 mosque in India. But the way you are doing this by showing your gesture by promoting and prompting or what ever way and giving your nod to illegal occupation of State of Jammu and kashmir by Pakistan is something we are concerned about.

Don't get so militarily charged, kid. We are not in fight here either. We're merely objecting Turkish intervention in the guise of development work. I think the region is rich enough for a mosque and doesn't require international funds.

Flexing muscle is a kiddish concept especially online because those who have power never show it in true sense. You're confusing India with Mediterranean islands.

So let's have a discussion more towards why Turkey should maintain a strategic balance. We don't mind you loving Pakistan and supplying them weapons but your government acted towards an illegal territory and that's what bothers us.

It is as simple as that. No ill intentions.

There is nothing to discuss sir that is the problem your acting like a little kid. I see no problem with the building of a mosque and if Indians want to cry over it then be my guest. There is no more input here i need to make. You obviously have something against Turkish aid organization building a mosque there. Your turning something so simple and basic into some complex issue. Let me be the mature one and leave you with your complaints about an Turkish aid organization putting a mosque up.

What a waste of money by Red Cerscent! Aren't they supposed to help people in disaster zones? Why should aid agencies try their hand at architecture?

Ever heard of PakTurk International School And colleges. They are also working in Azad Kashmir. Without Indian permission ofcourse.

if it is so thats very nice. it,s part of my country so i was showing concern.:sniper::no:

What a waste of money by Red Cerscent! Aren't they supposed to help people in disaster zones? Why should aid agencies try their hand at architecture?

You dont know anything about their support and help in disaster zones specially in Azad Kashmir and Balakot when that deadly earthquake struck Pakistan. Turkey is one of the few countries including Japan and China who have done some remarkable work in health and education and other sectors in these areas.

Back
Top Bottom