What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

sounds like an impulsive statment given out of excitement due to Turkey's restlessness to be seen as the leader of islamic countries. Then again din't take that long for the reality to strike, & hence the apology!!

Turks and the Chinese are our closest friends and allies, a Pakistani in Turkey feels more welcome there, than almost anywhere else in the world.

bayrak_kule.jpg

Just one word for them Birader.

Any country can raise the issue just like Palestine issue, as it is disputed territory.

But Pakistan should be very active, unfortunately this current corrupt govt doesn't care for Pakistani provinces that are not disputed that is why it is unactive on the Pakistani province occupied by rogue neighbour. I hope Imran Khan(or any one elected in 2013) will work actively like Musharraf, on this issue.

sounds like an impulsive statment given out of excitement due to Turkey's restlessness to be seen as the leader of islamic countries. Then again din't take that long for the reality to strike, & hence the apology!!

Actually we may have misunderstood.. They probably meant the problems in Kashmir due to militants and terrorists infiltrating from Pakistan.. :lol:

So kindly tell us which countries saying about J&K in your imaginary world.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/kashmi...es-kashmir-issue-added-final-declaration.html

http://www.thehindu.com/news/article2456631.ece?css=print

And about human rights. How many human left in P O K, i guess zera

it's well settled, a local government operates there as well.....i didn't realize that ''zera'' was a number :laugh:

because no kashmiri left in P O K and punjabi are not humans

Kashmiris on both sides of the LoC have more (ethnically and lingually) in common with the people of Pakistan......Punjabi is not even a language spoken in the region; most people speak Urdu as well as Kashmiri, Gojri and other local dialects....

actually, your attitude is very representative of the way the occupational forces (a.k.a. sissies) handle Kashmiris who are exercising their right to protest against an occupation they are loathe to ever accept.

Go-Back-india.jpg

i think they should mind their own business and stop meddling with our internal affairs. the title could have been "India raises kurds issue, Turkey unhappy" !

Kashmir dispute is not an " Internal Affair " of India, GENIUS.......

Indian Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru settled that argument when he took the issue to the United Nations in 1948. It was the Indian PM who " Internationalized" the issue , so you cannot hide behind the " Internal Matter of India " excuse.

Kashmir dispute is not an " Internal Affair " of India, GENIUS.......

Indian Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru settled that argument when he took the issue to the United Nations in 1948. It was the Indian PM who " Internationalized" the issue , so you cannot hide behind the " Internal Matter of India " excuse.

Ok.. Do what you must.. When it has an impact on the map of India, then we will talk.. Till then its only hot air..

The Indian sources are lying.

There are no Turkish or Non-Indian sources saying Turkey apologized to India for raising the Kashmir dispute in the UN. Turkey never apologized to India.

India newspapers are lying to millions of Indian citizens.

To my Chinese friends. Never take Indian media seriously. Its full of lies and inaccuracies. In one thread, one guy brought the Indian media paper source talking about the Indian-Nepalese territorial dispute.

Interestingly enough when I get a Nepalese media paper source, its says the Sagauli Treaty is null and void, and hence India must give back land to Nepal.

There are no Turkish or Non-Indian sources saying Turkey apologized to India for raising the Kashmir dispute in the UN. Turkey never apologized to India.

To my Chinese friends. Never take Indian media seriously. Its full of lies and inaccuracies. In one thread, one guy brought the Indian media paper source talking about the Indian-Nepalese territorial dispute.

Interestingly enough when I get a Nepalese media paper source, its says the Sagauli Treaty is null and void, and hence India must give back land to Nepal.

Turkey "apologises" for raising Kashmir issue in UN - The Economic Times

does it matter??how many times you cried there??

i think they should mind their own business and stop meddling with our internal affairs. the title could have been "India raises kurds issue, Turkey unhappy" !
Oh okay But U dont know the Delhi used to be part of the Mughal Empire so we need to get it back...so that is our internal matter...:smokin:

well I checked Huriyet English and Today's Zaman; the only ones mentioning a Turkish ''apology'' are the hindustany newspapers

(go figure :lol:)

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

did you even check that source before posting?

:rofl:

What's wrong with economic times now ?

well you were challenged to provide a non-indian source which could prove that the hindstanys received an ''aplogy'' (versus, perhaps an 'explanation') and you failed to do that

the indian media has a habit of telling the easily convinced (and innocently naiive) bhartis only what they want to hear

What's wrong with economic times now ?

All the Indian sources say Turkey apologized.
None of the Turkey newspapers like Hurriyet Daily News says Turkey apologized.

There is no non-Indian source which said Turkey apologized to India.
Its not in the Arab News. Another neutral source.

Its not in Al Jazeera. Another neutral source.

Its not in www.dawn.com. Another neutral source.

Its not in RT. Another neutral source.

Its not in Xinhua or CNTV. Two other neutral sources.

Its not in eKantipur, a Nepalese newspaper. Another neutral source.

See for yourself. INTERNATIONAL Hrriyet Daily News and Economic Review, Bringing you Turkish Daily News

Interestingly enough the Economic Times source you put up is connected with the Times of India newspaper.

Coincidence? No, Indian media is lying to it's people!

I have proven right now Indian media is lying and is unreliable!

Back
Top Bottom