What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

Turks are our brothers, Thank you Turkey - what with the stapled visas, and now the Turks, our friends are doing it.

Zardari met President Gul the other day.....(a few weeks after opposition leader Nawaz Sharif was in Ankara)

Lots of bravado statements. We are discussing it out of proportions. When anything significant comes out of those statements then we can talk. Who cares what anyone thinks? Did China care about Tibetan issue? Nope. So do we.

Let the Pakistanis and all Arab countries rake as much as they want, they'll get only one reply,'Kashmir is integral part of India'.

So do what you must and please don't expect us not to return the same favor.

i think who they met when is irrelevant...i dont think they had Pakistan in mind when they issued the statement. Though of course Kashmir is one of the longest existing bilateral disputes; he also mentioned other conflicts as well such as Ngorno-Karabakh; Falasteen; etc.

and any sane person would believe that the issues should be resolved in a matter befitting the people of these occupied, besieged disputed territories ---such as, in this particular context, Kashmiri nationals.

Must have made a good impression.

yeah......right! :laugh:

Lets start the poll how many countries asked about Kashmir to be handover to Pakistan or give independence from evil yindoo army :D,btw where is Turkey ??I mean except my christmas dish,I never heard of this country ...And see we just raise our eyebrows and they trembeled down to their knees and asked for apology..:lol:
India Strong

Someone needs to calm down. India may be getting stronger but it wasn't so long ago when you were colonized by a small Island Nation. Just keep that in mind. ;)

Lots of bravado statements. We are discussing it out of proportions. When anything significant comes out of those statements then we can talk. Who cares what anyone thinks? Did China care about Tibetan issue? Nope. So does we.

Let the Pakistanis and all Arab countries rake as much as they want, they'll get only one reply,'Kashmir is integral part of India'.

So do what you must and please don't expect us not to return the same favor.

2 things

a.) then why are you bhartis getting so worked up over it

b.) if Kashmir is a so-called ''integral part of india'' / ''part/parcel'' /etc. :-)laugh:) then why is india so small and cowardly that it doesnt try to reclaim Azad J&K?

If you guys are dependent on Turkey to get kashmir then i must say : Pity you.

review Pakistan's stance on the issue...it isn't about ''getting Kashmir'' though on both sides of the LoC anti-indian sentiment is extremely high

(based on my excursions in that region, i could attest to that fact --having interacted with the locals)

dono small island nation ever ruled india.:laugh:
india was made after 47

glad you acknowledge that at least! ;)

looking forward to seeing the reaction of your fellow keyboard warrior dot-heads when they see that line.

Back
Top Bottom