What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

Its under Indian control by force and occupation, not officially part of India. You want proof of their preference for Pakistan over India, go visit any rally there and count the beautiful and proud green Pakistani flags in every single event.
How come Indian flags are never raised in AJK?

Must be pretty frustrating for you guys to be sitting right across the border and not being able to do anything about those beautiful proud green flags being raised by your brethren who after the ceremonial raising of flags, go back and work for Indian companies, get paid in Indian Rupees, which they use to buy stuff made by Indian companies and in turn contributing to Indian GDP and Indian Govt revenue..

:lol:

Kashmir is an Indian state, some part of it is occupied by Pakistan since 1947 which we have strong claim and we will take back sooner or later. Read more about Kashmir history for last 3,000 years (time when Persian civilisation was also there in rich form. :)

Kashmir is a Pakistani state, some part of it is illegally occupied by India since 1947 which we have strong claim and we will take back sooner or later.:azn:

Did the Indian also called their kings "shah" like in persia?

No, most of the conquerors of bharat (modern day india) were Muslims of Persian and Turkic origins, which is why they had the titles of Shahs and Khans.

The surname name Khan is a central Asian title given to Afghan commanders, soldiers, and Generals who fought with courage and valor against the hindu armies of india, as a result they were given the title of Khan which means Chieftain.

Shah was the title given to the Muslim Kings (with the exception of a few Mughal emperors) who conquered bharat.

indians didn't have a clue about the existence of these titles until they were conquered by Muslims.

You want proof of their preference for Pakistan over India, go visit any rally there and count the beautiful and proud green Pakistani flags in every single event.

I guess you are talking about Islamic flag which is green in colour....you will see that flag in every part of India where majority of muslim reside or there is any maszid around...not a big deal...India has big heart.....it has given that kind of religion freedom to all its citizens...So, its good of India!

No, most of the conquerors of bharat (modern day india) were Muslims of Persian and Turkic origins, which is why they had the titles of Shahs and Khans.

The surname name Khan is a central Asian title given to Afghan commanders, soldiers, and Generals who fought with courage and valor against the hindu armies of india, as a result they were given the title of Khan which means Chieftain.

Shah was the title given to the Muslim Kings (with the exception of a few Mughal emperors) who conquered to bharat.

indians didn't have a clue about the existence of these titles until they were conquered by Muslims.

the title shah was used in the achaemenid persian too i think.

One third of your country is under Maoist control and you are dreaming of taking Kashmir? Bigger countries have disintegrated due ethnic devide, one example is old Soviet Union so you can brag about your growing economy but Kashmir will never be legally yours.

Don't joke,Pakistan should be the last country that should b talking about problems like this.(what we are going through is an ant bite and you a brain hemarag)

By the way that is going to be really tough for a person like you to understand.

the title shah was used in the achaemenid persian too i think.

Ahmed Shah Abdali (later known as Durrani) had the title of both Khan and Shah, since he fought under Nadir Shah and after his death ruled Afghanistan and conquered northern india, his other name was Ahmed Khan.

Must be pretty frustrating for you guys to be sitting right across the border and not being able to do anything about those beautiful proud green flags being raised by your brethren who after the ceremonial raising of flags, go back and work for Indian companies, get paid in Indian Rupees, which they use to buy stuff made by Indian companies and in turn contributing to Indian GDP and Indian Govt revenue..

:lol:

Those who created Pakistan shared these feelings, wich btw are beautifully described, for decades and you know what it resulted in.
We carved out Pakistan right from your Bharat Mata. Kashmir will give you a deja vu, it's just a matter of time.

Kashmir is a Pakistani state, some part of it is illegally occupied by India since 1947 which we have strong claim and we will take back sooner or later.:azn:

OK. We will wait for Pakistan initiative. :tup:

I already said, When Pakistan will try, then only our next step will come in picture.

Till then what's point in talking unrealistic things only on paper that also for more than half century ?

Pakistan should take some strong initiative soon if interested. :)

Pakistan always gives us golden opportunity 71,84. Patience is the key for success :agree:

I guess you are talking about Islamic flag which is green in colour....you will see that flag in every part of India where majority of muslim reside or there is any maszid around...not a big deal...India has big heart.....it has given that kind of religion freedom to all its citizens...So, its good of India!

Do I need to google pics of PAKISTANI FLAG being raised in IOC?

Ahmed Shah Abdali (later known as Durrani) had the title of both Khan and Shah, since he fought under Nadir Shah and after his death ruled Afghanistan and conquered northern india, his other name was Ahmed Khan.

I dont know about these people, i am only good with pre islamic persia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom