What's new

Turkey raises Kashmir issue, India unhappy

Turks are our friends too and they are supportive.

You are friends for faith and we are friends for money and if you are wise you would know money is thicker than blood.

So all the best for you friendship as long asit last.

guys..one thing...what this turkey furkey thinks it hardly matters in international arena.....leave alone kashmir which has been an integral part of india and just bcoz of pakistani terrorist activities, it is in limelight...but what about other parts of the muslim world...western countries are literally killing them like rats in their own countries...just start with Iraq and keep up to Pakistan....what the heck you have done against the western countries? what about Palestine? that bunch of so called oil rich muslim countries headed by Saudi….masiah for Pak…could not even change the political equation against a very small country like Israel…it could not do anything against India during last three India-Pak wars…..so, just a stern advise to them..apni topi sambalo..jada uchha dekhoge to niche gir jayegi…

I don't know why so much of fuzz ??

They already apologised it. Chapter closed.

We have good relation with most of the countries in Middle-East. Pakistan opinion is least important for us and now doesn't matter also on international stage.

Those who created Pakistan shared these feelings, wich btw are beautifully described, for decades and you know what it resulted in.
We carved out Pakistan right from your Bharat Mata. Kashmir will give you a deja vu, it's just a matter of time.

So you are finally agreeing that prior to 1947, all you pakistanis were also Bhartis.. So may be a good idea to call Pakistanis as ex-Bhartis from here on :lol:

Dont know what should we call Bangladeshis.. They could be ex Pakistanis or ex ex Bhartis considering they got carved out twice.. Once from India to Pakistan and then from Pakistan to Bangladesh ;)

Deja vu, anyone ?? ;)

You are friends for faith and we are friends for money and if you are wise you would know money is thicker than blood.

So all the best for you friendship as long asit last.

I can't blame you for this banya mentality but you need to educate yourself in Pak-Turkish relationships which have only grown stronger ever since Pakistan was created. Islamabad and Ankara were announced twin cities after Musharraf adressed the Turkish Parliament in fluent Turkish. We have more in common than just faith.

So you are finally agreeing that prior to 1947, all you pakistanis were also Bhartis.. So may be a good idea to call Pakistanis as ex-Bhartis from here on

Dont know what should we call Bangladeshis.. They could be ex Pakistanis or ex ex Bhartis considering they got carved out twice.. Once from India to Pakistan and then from Pakistan to Bangladesh

good thought...
Pakistan = eBharati
Bangladesh = xBharati

e stands for extended Bharati
x stands for xtra Bharati

So you are finally agreeing that prior to 1947, all you pakistanis were also Bhartis.. So may be a good idea to call Pakistanis as ex-Bhartis from here on :lol:

Dont know what should we call Bangladeshis.. They could be ex Pakistanis or ex ex Bhartis considering they got carved out twice.. Once from India to Pakistan and then from Pakistan to Bangladesh ;)

Deja vu, anyone ?? ;)

So the trolling continues, sigh! Read my post again, it says YOUR Bharat Mata.

Clarifying his country's position, Turkey said the purpose was not to internationalise the issue of Kashmir

"...Apologize if it has hurt the sentiments of Indians," the Turkish Minister said.

Officials said the minister explained that Turkish Prime Minister just commented that India is having a dialogue with Pakistan and meant that the Kashmir issue was between India and Pakistan.

Davutoglu also asserted that his country wanted close ties with India

Clarifying his country's position, Turkey said the purpose was not to internationalise the issue of Kashmir

"...Apologize if it has hurt the sentiments of Indians," the Turkish Minister said.

Officials said the minister explained that Turkish Prime Minister just commented that India is having a dialogue with Pakistan and meant that the Kashmir issue was between India and Pakistan.

Davutoglu also asserted that his country wanted close ties with India

is this from a neutral non-indian source? Are the Turkish news reporting this "apology"? Any links?

man even international media is not allowed to operate in occupied Kashmir; you think foreign companies are allowed?

india has a strangle-hold over Kashmir......obviously at the end of the day they are forced (against their will) to give ''commercial patronage'' to the foreign occupation entity (india)

Kashmiris are very loathe, however, to ever accept indian occupation and its very evident. It was only last year they had their last intifadah and the indians had no idea how to respond --other than shoot unarmed protestors (thusly causing even more discontent and fury)

AZ, unfortunately the stranglehold will continue. Given the resources available to IN and PK, we can keep this war going a lot longer. Just depends how far PK is willing to take it before realizing the futility of this exercise.
You can ride the moral horse all day long but that is not going to change the ground realities.
Indians will keep dying and killing in the disputed territory just like Pakistanis.
Let the time decide who runs out of resources first.

I can't blame you for this banya mentality but you need to educate yourself in Pak-Turkish relationships which have only grown stronger ever since Pakistan was created. Islamabad and Ankara were announced twin cities after Musharraf adressed the Turkish Parliament in fluent Turkish. We have more in common than just faith.

I'm glad that my banya mentality has got me and my country to a place where we are envayed upon by a lot of countries. I would again like to reatrate that Pakistan and Turkey are friends of faith and nothing more. Musharaf addressing the Turkish parliament in fluent Turkish or calling to cities twin cities only have verbal significance and nothing more.
India and Turkey are friends of trade and I'm sure that will take us a long way.

Money is thicker than blood.......................

I'm glad that my banya mentality has got me and my country to a place where we are envayed upon by a lot of countries. I would again like to reatrate that Pakistan and Turkey are friends of faith and nothing more. Musharaf addressing the Turkish parliament in fluent Turkish or calling to cities twin cities only have verbal significance and nothing more.
India and Turkey are friends of trade and I'm sure that will take us a long way.

Money is thicker than blood.......................

You need to read some history n demographics n Pakistan & Turkey relations.

Abt money... didnt Turkiye sideline india frm istanbul conference n refuse to sell naval guns twice?

Blood is much thicker than money after all!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom