What's new

Turkey, Pakistan ties are 'an alliance forged in steel'

Should dish out the same treatment to Erdogan what was did to Mike Pompeo when he visits.

Should dish out the same treatment to Erdogan what was did to Mike Pompeo when he visits.

manchilds, mad over the fact that Erdogan didn't receive. How high can your ego go, like really. Such people are called attention whores, be careful what you ask for.

PM Imran Khan is a humble down to earth person who despises protocol and band baja kinda things. Even goes to Madina without shoes. The man turned down protocols even in Pakistan. I wouldn't be surprised if he requested the same from Turkey.

Last edited:
Friendship my arse. Didn't you guys saw how pm Imran was received at airport. DEPUTY MAYOR TO RECEIVE PM. Fuk the friendship
world knows the attitude of imran khan he is a simple person and he is not in to much red carpet welcomes ... that is why when he visited saudi arabia he was received by Governor of Tabuk later we see similar receptions in UAE and China, does it mean they did't provided the much needed financial support to pakistan???? so forget about the such type of non-issues and concentrate on the overall out comes of the visits

and besides that remember ...success has many father and failure is an orphan ....

Hmm, u seem to be right, they seem to be in the palace
Yup. Usually at the airport, its a senior minister or a state governor... Here someone mentioned a deputy mayor received him, which I thought was a little rude. but again, it might be considered "normal" there... that's why I said the entire trip should be judged, not a single incident.

414289_3389719_PM-Imran-Turkey2_updates.jpg

he was received by Governor Konya Cüneyit Orhan Toprak

Countries that receive PM/Prez at the airport as if it's the biggest party ever are mostly... let's say... Fishy ones...

Mike pompeo got nothing. This is his arrival in ankara

Well I meant when Pompeo came to Islamabad. Only a bureaucrat went there to meet him. But frankly it doesn't really matter.

Back
Top Bottom