What's new

Turkey, Pakistan Seek Better Ties; But Lacks Funds

In order for democracy to work in Pakistan, Pakistan needs to educate people and stop being a salve of the system. The whole political system needs to be revamp. There are laws but no one is implementing them, so much corruption and no system to audit and prevent the corruption. Agencies who suppose to stop corruption are also corrupted.

Turkey can invest in Pakistan. Here are some options.

Economy:-
currency swap agreement
banking, transport, and communications.
joint ventures opportunities in textiles, construction and energy sectors.
fisheries/seafood -Harvesting/Packaging/Exporting.
Transportation
Motor vehicles and automotive products
automotive industry
-Buses
-Trains
-Construction
-Machinery/Engineering

Defense:-
Military vehicles
Artillery - rockets - missiles
armoured personnel carriers (Wheeled & Tracked)
unmanned aerial vehicles
sea vessels (Tanker, Support ship, Frigate, Corvette, Missile boats)
Attack helicopter
Tank
Aircraft/Fighter Jet
Joint venture in Small arms production Pistols/Sub-machine gun/Assault rifle/Machine gun, etc)
Ammunition, explosives and detectors

Well, Pakistan authorities doesn't publish the details of defence projects, it is due to security reasons and we doesn't want to let enemy know of our defence projects. Pakistan Military believe to show surprises, Turkey tend to show exposure. Did Turkey come to rescue Pakistan on War on Terror last ten years, I see nothing but $$$.

Many Turks call us brotherhood but sue us, hopefully Pakistan will sue Turkish firm soon to Pakistani court.

It has nothing to do with trollings or being Indian. Some bashing is on Turkey, you would say hardcare trolling that make you happy. Just saying, Turkey is working hard to please West and support them during Libya/Syria in any costs under the pretext of brotherhood, Pakistan is not pleased with it. And next we see Turks insulting China one of Pakistan's ally, it would send clear message to us in understanding of Turks mindsets. No further I could make more comments.

Turkey is no different than Iraq or Iran in similar manners. Turkey friendships with Pakistan is all about money making profits they push. Lack of funds $$$, so now we stop process of the relations. Thanks.

I feel that way too, I don't know Turkey is full of hatred for China,hate from why and come?

we didn't know, and for that matter, we didn't care.

Back
Top Bottom