What's new

Featured Turkey may suspend ties with UAE over Israel deal, Erdogan says

Reality is that u have no brains or any senses to understand anything. The thread is abt Turkey cutting off diplomatic relations with UAE because UAE normalized relations with israel. If UAE israel ties dont matter then what r u doing here uttering useless crap and making no sense?? Keep side stepping from the real question as to why not Turkey cutoff diplomatic relations with israel first, ur only making urself look bad. I said it in my very first post that if Turkey cutts off relations with UAE due to Libya, then it makes more sense. Seems useless to argue with braindead blind followers.
The rest am no supporter of israel, infact i oppose any muslim country having any relations with israel.
Also go and study and find the real reason why ottoman empire perished. U have more to blame urself than others.

Just like the reverse of hijab ban, ayasofya masjid reversion, and numerous other actions of Turkey.

Turkey cannot do it all in one day, but I think the time comes soon for them to break ties with Israel in sha Allah.

Some other social ills also need to be dealt with like alcohol, zina, and prostitution.

If Erdogan changed all in one day, there will be riots.

Other important factor is that Azerbaycan sells oil to Israel, so Turkey keeps it open to help Azerbaycan too.

If Iran can change its stance on Armenia, maybe both Azerbaycan and Turkey can do something new.

Pakistan's severing of all ties with India would not serve Pakistan's interests, would it?

India is illegally annexing(or usurping previously granted rights) the Jammu-Kashmir region in defiance of UN resolutions. Tragedies against muslim communities, similar to Nazi Germany are happening in many regions of there. There are images of unjust arrests, lynchings and torture. Why does Pakistan trade with India? Why is Pakistan appointing an embassy charge d'affaires to India?

Of course, a diplomatic relationship can be established between the UAE and Israel. But you are pushing the subject to a different point insistently. In short, you manipulate it.

I know It is a bit offtopic, but Pakistan is already cutting ties with India.

I think time comes soon when Turkey cuts Israel ties also, perhaps when they invade Lebanon again.

Turkey, Azerbaijan and almost all Central Asian states have ties with Israel.

You are simply in no position to play this against UAE unless Turkey cut ties with Israel.

In recent years also Turkey gave the most headaches to Israel.

As far as CARs, their policies were made by Russiand before, but now they are coming out of that shadow.

typical Israeli tactic to say conspiracy theories

Condoleezza Rice: that the regime, borders and maps of state of 22 countries will be changed
It is the plan stated by the former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in her article published in the Washington Post in 2003. (transforming the middle east)
More conspiracy nonsense.
I and my Country dont attack Israel , Israel attack my Country
I see only Erdogan barking against Israel. Fortunately thats only thing he can do.

Russia killed 100 Turkish soldiers and Erdogan in return gave them 2.5 billion dollars.

Firstly we dont care about your lapdogs in Turkiye including FETO
Secondly the US and the UK invaded Iraq to divide Iraq into 3 pieces and the West started civil war in Syria and turned supporting Pkk/Ypg terrorists to destroy Syria's territorial integrity ... ( Russia-Iran just want to protect Assad Regime , not to destroy Syria's territorial integrity )

in Libya same plan to destroy Libya's territorial integrity over Tripoli and Benghazi )
Again its Iran and Russia who destroyed Syria. Fact.

because of The US/Israel use Egypt,Russia to stop Turkiye in Libya and in the region .... puppet SISI buys Russian weapons to fight against Turkiye , not against Israel
Mig-29, Ka-52, S-300 and so on were never used buy Egypt. Why they are buying them from Russia? Why not from US and Israel?

Sisi is Arabic version of Erdogan. Two dictators who fight for no any reason in Libya and buy useless Russian junk.

More conspiracy nonsense.

Source : the former US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice

I see only Erdogan barking against Israel. Fortunately thats only thing he can do.

I dont care about Erdogan

The US/Israel support Pkk terrorism against Turkiye since 1990s , far before than Erdogan
Israil is enemy to Turkish People

Russia killed 100 Turkish soldiers and Erdogan in return gave them 2.5 billion dollars.

Turkish Airforce shot down Russian SU-24 and Russian Pilot died
Erdogan bought S400 after the US/Israel backed failed coup attempt by FETO

Again its Iran and Russia who destroyed Syria. Fact.

and the US/Israel use Pkk/Ypg to destroy Syria's territorial integrity

Mig-29, Ka-52, S-300 and so on were never used buy Egypt. Why they are buying them from Russia? Why not from US and Israel?

so what to fight NATO member Turkiye with American weapons ?
The US-Israel are so happy with puppet SISI who against Palestians and Turkiye

Turkey itself has ties with Israel...

This is ironic beyond measure
He has a token relationship with Israel which was established before he was even born.
1vV6og81GIZ6zn2RivhQIuFNl9Uu1Qdz98zqn78AZv-tA2sdvfo60xeK43txD1IFAh31XKZRa5dg2XOmiOOSI6jvFard05vnjWyhWtV0Ug

Nevertheless, all major Palestinian groups support Turkey.
KYbKIkaD26bk4-iPDLxtpbjQ1XtAj3ELfS5Q0Cl5IdIfq-kEF5KI6Uf1H-SX6IrWJ7Lru1giqnneTxUxPwb51bQxg1vwhUq35T-EMigLER9tSGZKD_Ldv7rp6pG9Wv4N5JSrarab9WDTmiw-zoxZJeCNd8DaT5GdsAyV4svGmECiQLBtVj-vsU1O22kdCFT6u8OEiM4

1080169593_0:325:2761:1819_1000x541_80_0_0_81dfd4f982d8011a9362fe858e30b70f.jpg

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that he is considering breaking off all diplomatic ties with the UAE after the Gulf nation announced a landmark deal establishing formal relations with Israel.

Erdogan harshly criticized the UAE for its deal with Israel, as most Arab nations have historically refrained from maintaining formal diplomatic relations with Tel Aviv in protest against its occupation of the West Bank.

We have given instructions to the foreign minister. Suspending diplomatic relations with Abu Dhabi may be one of the steps, as well as recalling our ambassador, because we stand with the Palestinian people.

On Thursday, the UAE announced that it had agreed to set up diplomatic ties with Israel in exchange for a suspension of Tel Aviv’s plan to annex the West Bank. Previously, only Egypt and Jordan among the Arab nations have had diplomatic relations with Israel.

The deal was hailed by the US and Israel, but vehemently rejected by the Palestinian Authority.

SOURCE: https://www.rt.com/news/498010-erdogan-uae-israel-deal/
May be first Erdogan should derecognise Israel.

Just like the reverse of hijab ban, ayasofya masjid reversion, and numerous other actions of Turkey.

Turkey cannot do it all in one day, but I think the time comes soon for them to break ties with Israel in sha Allah.

Some other social ills also need to be dealt with like alcohol, zina, and prostitution.

If Erdogan changed all in one day, there will be riots.

Other important factor is that Azerbaycan sells oil to Israel, so Turkey keeps it open to help Azerbaycan too.

If Iran can change its stance on Armenia, maybe both Azerbaycan and Turkey can do something new.

Thats a very sensible and mature reply. It makes sense too. I wish Turks like @MMM-E could handle criticism like that instead of blaming every critique as paid by arabs.
I hope Turkey take a stronger stance against israel and work to unite muslims.

Thats a very sensible and mature reply. It makes sense too. I wish Turks like @MMM-E could handle criticism like that instead of blaming every critique as paid by arabs.
I hope Turkey take a stronger stance against israel and work to unite muslims.

You should also ask in a nice way brother. You know our brothers Turks and Iranians are very patriotic to their countries.

It is admirable. We Pakistanis should be the same.

You should also ask in a nice way brother. You know our brothers Turks and Iranians are very patriotic to their countries.

It is admirable. We Pakistanis should be the same.

My first post is nice and is a critical analysis. We Pakistanis are more severly critical about our own country too. Too much and too blind patriotism is bad too. It makes everyone who slightly criticises u an enemy too. There is nothing wrong in accepting mistakes and short comings. I am actually happy Pakistanis are not the crazy patriotic mostly.

Back
Top Bottom