What's new

Featured Turkey may suspend ties with UAE over Israel deal, Erdogan says

It is not the time for Turkey to fight the whole world, or more of the world that who they are fighting now.

You guys waiting for Turkey to declare war on Israel, with Arabs, Euros, orthodox, and US behind them are dreaming.

Turkey will rescind recognition when it warrants, which will probably be soon considering the weakness of Lebanon and Jordan governments.

guys im scratching my head here

Turkey already recognises Israel for decades ??
Hypocrisy at its best.. this Erdogan doesn't want to lose his illusion he is selling to naive Muslims ..

Anyway.. taking on the UAE is taking on the whole GCC and thus all the Arab world.. 500 million population of it.. a huge loss for Turkey's business and commerce.. not even talking about animosity..

1080169593_0:325:2761:1819_1000x541_80_0_0_81dfd4f982d8011a9362fe858e30b70f.jpg

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said that he is considering breaking off all diplomatic ties with the UAE after the Gulf nation announced a landmark deal establishing formal relations with Israel.

Erdogan harshly criticized the UAE for its deal with Israel, as most Arab nations have historically refrained from maintaining formal diplomatic relations with Tel Aviv in protest against its occupation of the West Bank.

We have given instructions to the foreign minister. Suspending diplomatic relations with Abu Dhabi may be one of the steps, as well as recalling our ambassador, because we stand with the Palestinian people.

On Thursday, the UAE announced that it had agreed to set up diplomatic ties with Israel in exchange for a suspension of Tel Aviv’s plan to annex the West Bank. Previously, only Egypt and Jordan among the Arab nations have had diplomatic relations with Israel.

The deal was hailed by the US and Israel, but vehemently rejected by the Palestinian Authority.

SOURCE: https://www.rt.com/news/498010-erdogan-uae-israel-deal/
Real Muslim hero, who really believes in Islam!

Anyway.. taking on the UAE is taking on the whole GCC and thus all the Arab world.. 500 million population of it.. a huge loss for Turkey's business and commerce.. not even talking about animosity..
Dam total all of them, I can bet these stupid kings can't fight just a 7 day real war with proxies like hotis of yeman?
Jst hotis can be enough for these elite dajali worshipers they will run

Dam total all of them, I can bet these stupid kings can't fight just a 7 day real war with proxies like hotis of yeman?
Jst hotis can be enough for these elite dajali worshipers they will run
A very ignorant post.. you seem to live on another planet.. not knowing that this Whole yemen war is nothing but an exercise with live ammunition for KSA.. who did not even started it.. there is too much arrogance of a few Pakistanis on this forum and much more ignorance..

ou have any information about the scope of the diplomatic mission? As far as I understand it does not exist. You still continue to generalize and manipulate on topics you haven't researched enough. Mutual visa application must continue. Because mutual trade continues. Do you think that state of Israel consists of 9 million purebred Jews? Even if you have such a ridiculous thought, Do you have any idea how much of their origin is Turkey? Turkey has a long history of living together with the Jews and we are proud of this multiculturalism. Selanik, Istanbul, Çanakkale and Izmir have been homes of the Jewish people for centuries. Here is still remains an important Jewish community living with us. What we oppose is Zionism's sicked dreams, not Jewish people.

Ok, Lets forget about trade with Israel, how will you get over to the blockade of Gaza?

It is true that the Turkish government went wrong at some point. You are right about that. Let me explain:

If relations between Turkey and Israel were positive, it could reveals a completely different situation in the eastern Mediterranean. The popular issues today, the F-35 issue and even the Senate's Armenian bill , and some other sanction bills are related to it..

Well for all this cost; What Al Fatteh wing responded? Showed paralleling with Israel, and gave support to anti-TR Gas Forum. Thus, Turkey ironically took its award for all of its diplomatic efforts which include more than 40 countries and lobbying for UN Palestine vote against (so called) US' Jarusalem peace plan.

To disrupt the relations between Turkey and Israel has no pragmatic explanation. This is an understanding based solely on religious and moral foundations and has no concrete equivalent today.

Turkey argues that the two-state solution. We do not reject neither the state of Israel nor state of Palestine. However, the current government completely upended this balance. For whom? For so-called brother Arabs ... ****

Sorry, not interested in your essay, call your diplomatic staff back, kick Israeli out of your country and then you will look good when you lecture gulfies.

well first i want turkey will cutt ties with israel dont want any connection with turkey

well first i want turkey will cutt ties with israel dont want any connection with turkey

Turkiye doesnt need useless Israel ...... Turkiye is not weak Arab Country .... The Uae-S.Arabia needs MASTER for protection
but Turkiye has bigger economy than Israel+Greece+Egypt combined and Turkiye has very strong Defense Indusrty

and forget about EASTMED gas pipeline project without Turkish permission

btw there is no any Turkish ambassador to Israel

Last edited:
Selanik, Istanbul, Çanakkale and Izmir have been homes of the Jewish people for centuries. Here is still remains an important Jewish community living with us. What we oppose is Zionism's sicked dreams, not Jewish people.

even in central anatolia you will find traces of jews let be ashkanazi jews, north african sheppardic jews or else all left their genetic traces in turkey

I dont get it why didnt erdogan adress such a thing when uae did far worse to our state and fought us where they could? doesnt turkish state and people hold any value?

if I was head of Muslim state I would definitely not get myself involved with these current arab lot.Or the Iranians they screw people up.

On Pm Erdogan, he’s a idiot risking his people’s security

Why turkey has relation with israel? while telling others to cut ties?

Back
Top Bottom