What's new

Turkey limits defense sales to India to appease Pakistan

No need to be an imbecile, I just stated one of the many defense products Turkey has sold to India. Since once of your comrades stated "Lol We never bought any military equipment from Turkey" .

Turkey also sold this to India

And we are going to crying because we wont get this stuff :rofl:
Try harder next time .
Have you heard about Anukalpana system we developed decades ago ?.Our IIT/DRDO developed that because US rejected our request for their facility for aerodynamic test .
We developed that within 18 months .So you can understand the level of 'prob;ems' due to this limitation :D
Turkey is nothing in our defense market .

T
What medicine ?
Rather you are just making laughing stock of yourself by making such claims.

And do not worry about russia and indian relationships, you are in no position to comment on it yet.

Well, you needed to bring F-22 to downgrade india-usa relationship, that itself shows how strong our relations are.
than buy S 400 if there is nothing why putin did not gave lift to modi clearly putin face you can see he was unhappy no deal signed between u and russia only small helo

U stoped russia sell pak MI 35 they still sell are u in dreams im guving u proofs that russia changed after ur links with uncle sam go and bully yourself

No need to be an imbecile, I just stated one of the many defense products Turkey has sold to India. Since once of your comrades stated "Lol We never bought any military equipment from Turkey" .

Turkey also sold this to India
They said defence sales not this..I think so.

Well India buys guns, ships, and armoured and transport vehicles from Poland, Slovakia, Finland, Ukraine, and Czech Republic. Combine all these countries together and still Turkey has a bigger defence industry.

Indians, this has nothing to do with you.
Rather, it is a desperate atempt by the increasingly diplomatically lonely Erdogan to muster up alliances.
Pakistanis should be wary of any such overtures, as someone is gonna get whacked in ME, very soon.....and one doesn't want to find themselves pledged to alliances they cannot defend.

There is nothing you can explain what is already out there for everyone to see. I just wanted to show you the mirror about this so called indigenous industry of yours before you begin laughing.

A Pakistani should be that last one to show us a mirror of us :rofl:
If you have resources then please visit Bahrain Air Show .
Then you can see what is out there :D

Respect for Turkey, may God bless our Turk brothers , Long live Turkey , Long live Pakistan !!!

Rather, it is a desperate atempt by the increasingly diplomatically lonely Erdogan to muster up alliances.
Pakistanis should be wary of any such overtures, as someone is gonna get whacked in ME, very soon.....and one doesn't want to find themselves pledged to alliances they cannot defend.

Historically Turks have always supported Pakistan throughout their conflicts with India, please read history before you speak.

T

than buy S 400 if there is nothing why putin did not gave lift to modi clearly putin face you can see he was unhappy no deal signed between u and russia only small helo

U stoped russia sell pak MI 35 they still sell are u in dreams im guving u proofs that russia changed after ur links with uncle sam go and bully yourself
Rip English!!
You say even after India objection russia is still intrested to sell MI 35...right?
Ok let us say pakistan got 30-40 MI35 ..so what?
Will u guys achieve air dominance over India?
Its gunship...role is limited to ground bombing. Russians know better than U and me.

A Pakistani should be that last one to show us a mirror of us :rofl:
If you have resources then please visit Bahrain Air Show .
Then you can see what is out there :D

Clinching on straws are we? We just signed an agreement with Srilanka for JF-17.

Oh by the way make sure there is a TATA truck nearby to carry LCA in case ;)

Pakistan's string is already somewhere .They cant side with someone that squeeze their foreign support.

Historically Turks have always supported Pakistan throughout their conflicts with India, please read history before you speak.

Ya, but now there is no conflict, at least not open.
It would be well if you get aquainted with current trends in geopolitics before you decide to quote me with "educate yourself".

T

Russis is not here to do charity, they will bargain as much as they can.
Similarly india will baragain from its side. Thats how defence deals are done.
If mmrca was streched for so many years, what made you think s-400 will be signed in one day/visit ?

This deal will also take its own sweet time, and neither we are in hurry.

Pakistan's string is already somewhere .They cant side with someone that squeeze their foreign support.

Well, we shall see, it remains to be seen what wil happen but conditions in ME and conditions in KSA are deteriorating. Pakistanis wil probably be put before an ultimatum by Turkey/KSA, hopefully whoever is in charge then wil be smart for his people and not just smart for his family.

W

we will get J 20 And what kind of people u are when you backstabe on jf 17 sale with lanka its good now have some
Just try to visit new threads..
There is an official statement bu SLAF that they still need some time to sign JF-17 deal.
And you guys claim "they signed deal".

Growing Pakistan Turkey relations will concern both China and Russia. Good luck walking that rope which will get tighter and tighter by the time.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom