What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

Mates, It isn't important Which AirForce was chased If they enter into Turkey's territory. Recent months, Some Russian Tu series bombers approached to Turkish Air space and Turkish airforce chased them as well so Nothing special for Israel or any other nation. It is the Turkey's national benefits that is the most important...

Would pakistan be willing to sacrifice itself for Turkey in such a hypothetical scenario?

The moment you even move towards assembly of nukes, a pre-emptive nuclear strike by US/Russian would cripple pakistan completely. Even Chinese would join in this case if it is a question of nuclear security (according to their doctrine).

No as I said I do not think this will happen bit I was speculating. But do you think everyone would keep quite and allow Israel to attack and use its Samson option.

In any event I would not be surprised that if Israelis nuked turkey they would probably take preemptive action against Pakistan.

I was trying to say it was and is a very risky option with too many variables.

But as I said Turks must get their own nukes asap so nations reliant on charity like Israel cannot dream to put an evil eye towards them

No as I said I do not think this will happen bit I was speculating. But do you think everyone would keep quite and allow Israel to attack and use its Samson option.

In any event I would not be surprised that if Israelis nuked turkey they would probably take preemptive action against Pakistan.

I was trying to say it was and is a very risky option with too many variables.

But as I said Turks must get their own nukes asap so nations reliant on charity like Israel cannot dream to put an evil eye towards them

Well, Israel is very expert at perception management. Samson option is only to be used when the existence of Israeli state is endangered (in this hypothetical scenario, suppose, if turkish army manages to go near tel aviv).

If Israel uses nukes, it will be at a situation when it will be perceived as the innocent one + support of EU and US will be there. So, there would be little or no repercussions.

The moment you even move towards assembly of nukes, a pre-emptive nuclear strike by US/Russian would cripple pakistan completely. Even Chinese would join in this case if it is a question of nuclear security (according to their doctrine).

You have said this on a number of occasions on a number of threads. mate I like you and your posts but you are very reliant on western media as I am for information. No one knows whether Pakistan has nukes ready or not ready etc. It is only western speculation

On this issue:

Northern Cyprus: This is a mock state currently, not recognised. Someone needs to make some decisions soon to stop this nonsense. The island should be united. and soon i might add.

indeed, somebody should tell those stupid greek cypriot politicians to unite . it's not the Turkish side that says no to unification.

So they could not identify what they "chased", but they are sure it was Israeli :cheesy:

Classified? :what:

Well, Israel is very expert at perception management.

No they are not. They rely on charity. Zionists own large parts of media in west and they lie and say these Jews are not human but they are super human. It simply isnt true. Once again I suggest you look at other sources for your information like RT Press TV and sources known for non western non Jewish lies

It's best to put some people in "Ignore" when they have mental problems. To avoid agitating them.

Because making a show for some people to belive Turkey and Israel are against each other !!! ( and we know they aren't !)

Yeah sure we arent..We are the best buddies but trying to fool all the world..But now you showed up, the genius of PDF and revealed the lie..Congratulations

If Israel was to go to war with Turkey, it would be safe for me to say that they would resort to nuclear weapons. About 3-5 would put a state, even as powerful and grouped as Turkey, on it's knees.

We dont share borders with Israel..So a hypothetical engagement, which will be very short, between Turkey and Israel would be on the sea and air with the effect of few airplane and/or ship losses..

As Turkey has no policy to destroy Israel and vice versa, Israel resorting to nukes is highly unlikely..They are not lunatics

i dont think they are brave to use nukes , if they do their existence will also be in danger

Guys a question to Turks. What is the reason for Turkey not having a limited number of nukes for self defence?

i dont think they are brave to use nukes , if they do their existence will also be in danger

Its not about being brave..If they feel their existence is in danger, like lets say if Turkish army manages to break through Tel Aviv, they will definitely use it..But as both scenarios wont happen, i find it time wasting effort to discuss about this

Guys a question to Turks. What is the reason for Turkey not having a limited number of nukes for self defence?

Mate, there is a very good article about this issue..Here : http://carnegieendowment.org/files/turkey_bomb.pdf Page 19..But if you have some time, i suggest you to read it all..There is a good answer to your question in this article

Israelis should stick to killing and scaring harmless defenseless children and women. They can not dream to face a real state like Turkey. In any event it is only charity that sustains that artificial abortion of a creation known as Israel
You are judging Israel according to urself.

Its not about being brave..If they feel their existence is in danger, like lets say if Turkish army manages to break through Tel Aviv, they will definitely use it..But as both scenarios wont happen, i find it time wasting effort to discuss about this

Why people here forget about Mr. Wigly Option:
biological_weapons_V1.jpg

c354c60da31.jpg

Back
Top Bottom