What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

Random question:

Are Azeris closer to Turkey or Israel(not physically of course)?

Random question:

Are Azeris closer to Turkey or Israel(not physically of course)?

If you are asking politically wise, i would say Azeri Gvt, or Aliyev to be more precise, is closer to Israel than Turkey

If you are asking politically wise, i would say Azeri Gvt is closer to Israel than Turkey
There is that "Two countries, one nation" thing with Turkey though.
How does Turkey keep good relations with Iran when Iran supports Armenia and doesn't want the 12-30 Million Iranian Azeris to gain independence?

How does Turkey keep good relations with Iran when Iran supports Armenia and doesn't want the 12-30 Million Azeris gain independence?

Well, one could ask the same question to Azerbaijan..How does Azerbaijan keep good relations with Israel while Israel killed 9 Turks..The answer is simple : Just business

Well, one could ask the same question to Azerbaijan..How does Azerbaijan keep good relations with Israel while Israel killed 9 Turks..The answer is simple : Just business
The answer is rarely simple, the answer here would have been that if the situation happened anywhere else, the ship would have been sunk.
But as it stands, only 9 terrorist Turks were killed, you are welcome.

How does Turkey keep good relations with Iran when Iran supports Armenia and doesn't want the 12-30 Million Iranian Azeris to gain independence?
You don't really believe that Iran and Turkey are best bros nowadays, do you? Its all just show and business. We need oil, they need us (I mean over thousands of businesses have been set up in Turkey from Iranian businessmen just in the last few months) for what ever reasons.

I usually defend Israel in here but why the hell are you doing this while Erdogans advisers are just now in Tel Aviv meeting with Netanyahus regime. This is not ok, we're reaching out to Israel and you're violating our airspace. You're losing even the last bit of sympathy among us Turks.

The answer is rarely simple, the answer here would have been that if the situation happened anywhere else, the ship would have been sunk.
answer to which question? I didnt ask you anything about flotilla incident, did i?..You asked how does Turkey have good relations with Iran and i answered..Just business

MOD EDIT

also one day we will say such a 'hey we are here' that you will be shocked , its better you are more isolated , in a war now especially with arab nation if it happens , syria was already enemy , all arab nations quite hostile , iran enemy , now we are , egypt , plus internal conflict , good good your days are little left

no way people of azerbaijan closer to israel , the people are much closer to us than any other nation any average guy , we so close that they are one of us now

Guys, there is a time when USA will decline as a superpower, at that time there will be no more "hey we are here" when mama America is gone, those people will be deported back to their original countries, afterall they are now experts in immigrating. They know their way back very well.
Turks, next time try this one to say hello:
Khaibar-1;)
weishi1a-a.jpg

Guys, there is a time when USA will decline as a superpower, at that time there will be no more "hey we are here" when mama America is gone, those people will be deported back to their original countries, afterall they are now experts in immigrating. They know their way back very well.
Turks, next time try this one to say hello:

Sorry, but USA declining? US will remain the superpower for decades (if not a few centuries) to come. Yes, US will face economic ups and downs but the marginal military and economic advantage would remain substantial for a very, very long time indeed.

You don't really believe that Iran and Turkey are best bros nowadays, do you? Its all just show and business. We need oil, they need us (I mean over thousands of businesses have been set up in Turkey from Iranian businessmen just in the last few months) for what ever reasons.

I usually defend Israel in here but why the hell are you doing this while Erdogans advisers are just now in Tel Aviv meeting with Netanyahus regime. This is not ok, we're reaching out to Israel and you're violating our airspace. You're losing even the last bit of sympathy among us Turks.
Actually, Israel has been trying to mend the ties for 2 years now while Erdogan boosted ties with our worst enemies.
For the past few year, Turkey has become an enemy. I don't hold that against the Turks though, because i know many great Turks.

There is even an Ataturk statue in Israel. It used to symbolize the once great friendship.

Back
Top Bottom