What's new

Turkey, Iran to create joint free trade zone

totally agree , but a CENTO-like treaty without UK and US .

Agreed, this would be a regional Union of Nations who have Contiguous borders. We are kicked around and abused by these Western countries because we don't have cooperation between us. Look at how EU and the North America talk with one voice against our Nations. How they collectively went against Iran on the Embargo. These Nations could not dare impose such an Embargo against Iran if we 10 or 11 Nations were a Block.

I dont think the Kyrgyz,Kazakhs,Oezbeks,Turkmens,Tadjiks will go with a defence Union(Russian influence).

True Brother , but we have to try and wean these Turkic Nations away from their reliance on Russia.

What was the name of Turkey, Iran and Pakistan alliance in the 60's , does anyone remember ?

It was RCD.

Regional Cooperation for Development (RCD) Pact.

554_001.jpg

Agreed, this would be a regional Union of Nations who have Contiguous borders. We are kicked around and abused by these Western countries because we don't have cooperation between us. Look at how EU and the North America talk with one voice against our Nations. How they collectively went against Iran on the Embargo. These Nations could not dare impose such an Embargo against Iran if we 10 or 11 Nations were a Block.

True Brother , but we have to try and wean these Turkic Nations away from their reliance on Russia.

Unfortunately, the problem is that their reliance on Russia is too much. For example, one of the main parts of Tajikstan's revenues is the 1.5 million tajik workers in Russia. They are angry about Russia, but they do not want to make them too angry by cutting their influence, since Russia may expel their workers from Russia.

Unfortunately, the problem is that their reliance on Russia is too much. For example, one of the main parts of Tajikstan's revenues is the 1.5 million tajik workers in Russia. They are angry about Russia, but they do not want to make them too angry by cutting their influence, since Russia may expel their workers from Russia.

Yes, those are all valid points but when we have a union, we will have opportunities for our Investors to invest in these countries and make money, at the same time those workers will return to provide Manpower for these projects. The biggest asset for a Nation is their Productive and skilled labor. What this Labor sends back to Tajikistan is a fraction of what they produce for Russia. The return of these people will be a loss for Russia and a gain for Tajikistan.

Once we are together we could have huge projects that would utilize the Labor of our most Productive Workers. Together we will have a Domestic Market of nearly 500 million people which means we could have " Economies of Scale " for our Industry. This in turn translates into making products at low overall cost because the Fixed cost is spread over a Larger base.

The Phenomenon of Workers sending remittances to sustain the economy of their Countries is a phenomenon that keeps third world nation poor. It is far better to keep your Productive labor and use them to make Products which you Export to other Nations that brings in Profits at many times greater amount than Remittances.

Yes, those are all valid points but when we have a union, we will have opportunities for our Investors to invest in these countries and make money, at the same time those workers will return to provide Manpower for these projects. The biggest asset for a Nation is their Productive and skilled labor. What this Labor sends back to Tajikistan is a fraction of what they produce for Russia. The return of these people will be a loss for Russia and a gain for Tajikistan.

Once we are together we could have huge projects that would utilize the Labor of our most Productive Workers. Together we will have a Domestic Market of nearly 500 million people which means we could have " Economies of Scale " for our Industry. This in turn translates into making products at low overall cost because the Fixed cost is spread over a Larger base.

The Phenomenon of Workers sending remittances to sustain the economy of their Countries is a phenomenon that keeps third world nation poor. It is far better to keep your Productive labor and use them to make Products which you Export to other Nations that brings in Profits at many times greater amount than Remittances.
:tup:
I totally agree.

Better start small and see what the future brings(Iran,Pakistan,Turkey).
After all,these three countries would be the''strong'' members.

This is all wishful thinking, there will be no great alliance between Iran, Pakistan and Turkey.

Tajiks are not Turkic.

We are talking about trade,but since you have objections,we will stop thinking about it.
You can think about whatever you like, you are not my servant to do as I say, I am simply giving my opinion which I am entitled to.

Back
Top Bottom