What's new

Turkey has 'nothing to learn' from Greece on religious freedoms

Mate, it not a leader. It is Mufti, like imam. It's not a political movement, just giving space to Muslims to do their prayers.

But you are right, when it comes to Turkey Greece and Greek Cyprus worries a lot.
I know what Mufi is :D...

the whole issue now depends on the Turkish people, if they want it as a mosque, let it be, since they majority in Turkey are Muslim and if only they approve it... that will just however encourage AKP Muslim Brotherhood idealogy

@Sinan please don't think that I'm pro Greek... Syrians have closer ties to Turks more than Greeks...
but I disapprove the AKP terrorists acts in Syria, and their sponsoring of kidnapping two bishops..

First of all, i don't like AKP ,Assad and al-qaeda linked groups. And we talked before these kidnaps, i still believe Turkish President won't do a petty thing like that, it's out of the question.

On the subject. I don't want Hagi Sophia to convert into mosque. It should remain as Museum.

Maybe better.... It should be open to prayers for both Muslims and Christians. They can do their prayers side by side. It would be a delightful scene to see.

First of all, i don't like AKP ,Assad and al-qaeda linked groups. And we talked before these kidnaps, i still believe Turkish President won't do a petty thing like that, it's out of the question.

On the subject. I don't want Hagi Sophia to convert into mosque. It should remain as Museum.

Maybe better.... It should be open to prayers for both Muslims and Christians. They can do their prayers side by side. It would be a delightful scene to see.
I love that, just like in Syria... it is beautiful...

and the kidnappers speak through AKP, and the Syrian Mufti talks to Turkish authorities to check on the bishops..

First , they have to overcome their fears. :coffee:

You can come, Greece humiliated italians during WW2

And take care of the kurds before you try something, because they can take advantage of it to invade you while you make war

You can come, Greece humiliated italians during WW2

For 1000 years, Greece can only decleared their independece. We won every other war.

And take care of the kurds before you try something, because they can take advantage of it to invade you while you make war

They rebelled over 30 times. Nothing changed and nothing will change in the future.

Stop commenting with your limited knowledge.

For 1000 years, Greece can only decleared their independece. We won every other war.
If you win all the time, why they are free now?
They rebelled over 30 times. Nothing changed and nothing will change in the future.

Stop commenting with your limited knowledge.
The change is that you've betrayed Syria after the promises of the new Sultana by the zionists. And you know how end the people who work with them, just remember Saddam

Back
Top Bottom