What's new

Turkey push forward 38 migrants in Greece, one child died on Turkish territory

Instead of tossing refugees at each other both Turks and Greeks should get a ball and have a football match.

Last edited:
Instead of tossing refugees at each other both Turks and Greeks should get a ball and have a football match instead.
Or just have the Turkish government stop using these people are a weapon maybe?

They keep lying to them,telling them that
Did you expect something different?
Here I put videos of a Turkish trafficker, from a Turkish channel and they say that they are lies.
Turk claims that...
Greeks have no images or video
You post them FIVE videos that prove that Turkey is the one doing the trafficking....
And what is the answer? Are...fake.
Anyway, the recent incident related to asylum seekers being pushed from Turkey into Greece, in the Evros region, is yet another attempt by Turkey to instrumentalize the migration-refugee issue and, possibly, to create a border issue at the same time.

You are tragic. In complete denial

Your fake videos and cheap propaganda have no validity ... nothing more than fun for kids
Dude,you've got issues...instead of shouting like a retard "liar greeks liar greeks" all the time,you should grow some balls and admit that your country has been using these people and throwing them here and there.

Even when you're shown your videos,even when refugees and immigrants themselves say it,you don't admit it. You are in denial. You are in your own fantasy world of benevolent and brave AKP Turkey where Sultan Erdogan is the righteous leader who will conquer Europe and unite all Turkic countries.

Instead of tossing refugees at each other both Turks and Greeks should get a ball and have a football match instead.
When the other person keeps throwing the ball at you, how should you react?
Turkey has already push forward another 50 people to an islet in its territory, and is looking for a way to get them to Greece.

Did you expect something different?
Here I put videos of a Turkish trafficker, from a Turkish channel and they say that they are lies.
Turk claims that...

You are a Liar . nothing else

Where did the.....30,000 illegal immigrants come from?
I will help you, Turkish trafficker explain......"We are taking them to the Greek islands on Erdogan's order"

In this video , Nobody says that "We are taking them to the Greek islands on Erdogan's order"

İts your lie and fake video by Greeks

You are a Liar . nothing else

In this video , Nobody says that "We are taking them to the Greek islands on Erdogan's order"

İts your lie and fake video by Greeks

So ALL videos are "fake"? Everything? 😂😂😂

Get back to superweapons,you don't have this.

The Turks say it themselves.....

Here is another Turkish trafficker who says the following:

"Erdogan opened the.....gates (of the border), and I went out to earn money.
I was in prison, I've filled Europe with half of the immigrants
."

It is obvious that the traffickers of human souls have the full support and cover of the Turkish state, and especially the Erdogan government.

Russia and the Migrant Crisis. Russia is behind sending migrants to Greece, Finland and other EU states to collapse the EU.

Russia is not a nation of rich Orthodox Christians, Russia is run by Chabad Oligarchs. Putin's favourite organization Chabad, says the Russian Jews run the economy of Russia.

Putin is 1/4 Jewish

Merkel: Putin Wants to Destroy Europe​

Russia is a mafia state, run by criminal Putin. Putin has a multifaceted mission to destroy the EU with migrant crisis, Brexit, war and other means to destroy Europe.

Last edited:
Since I had forgotten about this incident, the alleged Syrian refugee, the only one who was talking to NGOs and Turkish authorities, is after all .... an female Turkish Army officer.

1666905205826.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom