What's new

German Ambassador Reichel: My advice to Greece is don’t blame everything on Turkey

You laughed about that women who broke down about the loss of her son.

You are no Greek, you have no heart.

Our people know what such events feel like. We have a heart, compassion. I had tears in my eyes seeing her. For you its nothing...

You know what? Go and visit Μυστρᾶς. They coronated our last emperor in a church there, when already all hope was lost in the last days before our dark times...you can feel the desperation there, the sadness and hopelessness. Maybe you umderstand then, what people in Ukraine feel like. But i doubt it. People like you cry about worthless stones like Hagia Sophia. Jesus did not care about cold stones. He was about the people. Your believes are about empty and worthless things like buildings. You praise orthodoxy and then laugh about the misery of the ukrainians.

The russians wont get your worthless Hagia Sophia back. May the next earthquake destroy that empty shell forever and maybe then you find back to what christianity really is about.
man you said it yourself you only have a heart for European people lol. If you have a heart Hitler had a heart.

No, i insist that russia needs a complete military defeat. They must be completly defeated in Ukraine and pay for what they have done.

You sit far away and support Putins madness because you dream about some orthodox restitution. It wont come. What Putin does is build on corpses, blood and bones. This is not Christianity, this is not what god stands for and nothing good comes from it.

We all suffer from this. Putins war kills and murders in Ukraine. It disrupts wheat agriculture. Many people in africa and middle east will starve, we will have even more migrant waves because of this. People in Greece and Europe will all be poorer. At same time more and more chaos will exist.

Nothing is good at Putins war. It must end and it must end with a complete military defeat. I admire tze bravery of Ukraine who stand strong and fight.
When did you start to care for Black Africans and Mideasterners ? I understand before you are a racist white supremacist to the bone. I think you don't give a dam about human rights especially about colored people. You despise colored people other than whites as you have shown consistently.

Acropolis was destroyed by an earthquake not by Turks.

The turks stored ammo in it and it exploded.

Look at the map the area that Turkiye claims as mavi vatan seems fair to me. As you can see Aegean is shared 50/50 with Greece. Anything else then that is not your concern to be honest.

There are greek islands evrywhere in that area you dont expect us to allow turkish areas right up to the beach, right?

Look at the map the area that Turkiye claims as mavi vatan seems fair to me. As you can see Aegean is shared 50/50 with Greece. Anything else then that is not your concern to be honest.
Lol

Acropolis was destroyed by an earthquake not by Turks.
The Ottomans used it to store gunpowder and during a battle with the Venetians,a cannon hit it and blew up.

Doesn't that make Erdogan look hypocrite after vehemently criticizing Israel for over a decade
if you want to see a real hypocrite i suggest you look at your own pm Modi. The criminal butcher of Gujarat.

man you said it yourself you only have a heart for European people lol. If you have a heart Hitler had a heart.
haha what a nice hypocritical heart but what do you expect from a little griko right?

And he even spoke about Jesus as a christian he cares only for european while Jesus was not european 😂😂

if Jesus was alive today Europe would not let him enter Europa as refugee 😅

Last edited:
if you want to see a real hypocrite i suggest you look at your own pm Modi. The criminal butcher of Gujarat.

haha what a nice hypocritical heart but what do you expect from a little griko right?

And he even spoke about Jesus as a christian he cares only for european while Jesus was not european 😂😂

if Jesus was alive today Europe would not let him enter Europa as refugee 😅

What is "griko".

Back
Top Bottom