What's new

Turkey has developed thermobaric missile

So your living in Germany?
I don't know if you can see Ip s, in Birliknet we could do this. But IP can be faked always. It is not important from where I write and not productive in the Forum. Try paid Version of JONDO FOX and JAP. You can pay with anonym debit Card or coupons.
I am pure Türk.

Was joking ..... @[TR]Ahmet in another thread was beseaching Allah to destroy Pakistan because of the Uighur issue ...
Yeah? Well, needless to say it was wrong of him, i had a discussion with him some time ago and he seemed to be quite reasonable person even thought i dont agree with him regarding our goverment. :)

Can you please keep AUz out of Turkish internal matters, hes annoying with his polarising posts about issues that arent his business at all. :D

I don't know if you can see Ip s, in Birliknet we could do this. But IP can be faked always. It is not important from where I write and not productive in the Forum. I am pure Türk.
Wow chill im not scanning your ip, your spelling mistakes gave your location away since such mistakes can only be made by german speaking people.

I know many of the guys years before, also TR-Ahmet if somebody didnt faked his Name here, they have pure heart. But politics should be avoided as much as possible. I was in China and was welcome there. There lived in Shenzhen muslim Hui Chinese and Uigurs , they had changed their names as Chinese use to do in business with Europeans ,for example like John, Elli .... China can only be convinced with smart diplomacy for more tolerance. I hope we can do that together in Shanghai Org.-

A very classified document is handed out by someone in TR defence and they make it a new?
It smells like teenager action making news with mummbles he heard from environment.

We can not deny development of this warhead, because its known that they classify many systems as well during development even after production. But the story begins with " very classified document ". Security clearance has labels, and those documents arent that easy to reach unless you are under-secretariat. According to its level, study ,talks , meetings regard to that project hasnt done in the cafe on the corner, they have been done in isolated rooms (pointing out computers isolated of outworld connection). I have heard of it,when i just needed something to do for Aselsan,and we are asked to be guest in their facility for somedays, until work is done . And label was " hizmete özel" one peak higher of unclassified ( free to everyone) ,which can be handed out to responsible company , undersecretariat and officers of mentioned institutions.

So i think,to reach a classified file that person should be participant of project directly,or responsible of project in undersecretariat(SSM), even i think this a project includes sensitive information in the intelligence level, so document might be only in sensitive information label,which makes it unreachable , unless that person is president, undersecretariat ,general ,or head manager of the department for project.

Dude was this an old thread? :D i just have seen the 1st page so i thought its new ,why do you go this much off-topic :( my post seemed silly

Absolute right. But don't worry, we (I) never publish informations except those that everybody with some skill can grab from the cemetery of Google and other search bots :azn: or can assume following attentively news, rumours, political and geopolitical Trends.

dont wanna be a dickk and iam not an expert but these thermobaric weapons can be used against pkk fighters who are hiding in caves.. you cant do that with anti-ship missile or with expensive som cruise missile that's why this is become important for the groundforces.

Well brother missiles are delivery systems where as "thermobaric" is a warhead delivered by delivery system. So in order to deliver that warhead you need to choose a delivery system as per scenario :D

Well, our Kornets have a thermobaric warheads and our Special Forces can send them directly in the Caves.

Was joking ..... @[TR]Ahmet in another thread was beseaching Allah to destroy Pakistan because of the Uighur issue ...

Whoha bro i think you misunderstand :D i wrote it for China because of Uyghur Issue, Pakistan has nothing to do with it :)

Whoha bro i think you misunderstand :D i wrote it for China because of Uyghur Issue, Pakistan has nothing to do with it :)

Keep cool Ahmetcigim. After the earhtquake Tension lowered. Chinese Army provided humanitarian aid and was very active in rescue operations-:-)

Last edited:
Keep coll Ahmetcigim. After the eartquake Tension lowered. Chinese Army provided humanitarian aid and was very active in rescue operations-:-)

That is good, i hope they wouldn't hurt our bro/sis anymore....

Back
Top Bottom