What's new

Turkey ‘freezes’ $56 billion of Israeli contracts

Is there "no resemblance whatsoever" because the Kurds oppressed by the Turks can not boast as much as the Arabs in Gaza?

no one will believe your pictures, Israel humiliating gaza, capture & stealing more land... genocide 1500 gaza people.. :no:

"Turkish Kurdistan is a disaster. It is not where you want to spend your next holiday. One village after another has been blown completely to rubble."

link You can see the difference between the malls for yourself.

Are you seriously trying to compare Gaza to Turkey. I like how you post this crap about southeastern turkey (By the Iraqi border). Obviously everyone knows the PKK operate there and we are fighting a war with them. Your being extremely selective with what your posting and you know it. Why don't you post the cities around there. While your at it why dont you compare the per capita of 12,500(turkey) to 3,000 in (Gaza strip). Look at the population gap between the two places which makes it far worse.

"Turkish Kurdistan is a disaster. It is not where you want to spend your next holiday. One village after another has been blown completely to rubble."

link You can see the difference between the malls for yourself.

No wonder UN was talkin about malnutrician in Gaza and the food shortages.....

Dont wanna live in gaza even if they pay me 1000$ per week... dont wanna die in a bombin, no medicine,no food, no damn electricity, and no Oil.

Well the business will go on as usual after some arm wrestling Are you telling that turkey wants to lag behind in its defence just over some flottlia. Things havent run that dramatic yet and Israel will eventually not scumb to economic pressure. They can cry to uncle sam and get twice if 56 billions

I would be willing to bet those drones Turkey bought from Israel wont fly very well, very long if Israel is unhappy.

I would be willing to bet those drones Turkey bought from Israel wont fly very well, very long if Israel is unhappy.

Seeing as the electronics in them are from ASELSAN i would think they would fly pretty damn good.

No wonder UN was talkin about malnutrician in Gaza and the food shortages.....

Dont wanna live in gaza even if they pay me 1000$ per week... dont wanna die in a bombin, no medicine,no food, no damn electricity, and no Oil.
No medicine, no food? Infant mortality in Gaza is 3.5 times lower than in Pakistan.

Seeing as the electronics in them are from ASELSAN i would think they would fly pretty damn good.

Do you really think I am going to belive that Turkey paid Israel 190 million dollars for ten drones Turkey could have made them selves ?

Not Hardly

Are you seriously trying to compare Gaza to Turkey. I like how you post this crap about southeastern turkey (By the Iraqi border). Obviously everyone knows the PKK operate there and we are fighting a war with them.
And Hamas, have they declared they will pursue non-violence and eternal peace and coexistence with the Jewish State next door? No. They bombarded Israel a few years ago, and the Israelis suppressed that, yes? Did the PKK ever rocket Istanbul or Izmir? No. Yet Gaza is now thriving under a very limited blockade today, whereas the travelogue depicts S.E. Turkey as a hollowed-out shell of what it used to be.

Your being extremely selective with what your posting and you know it.
Your point?

Why don't you post the cities around there. While your at it why dont you compare the per capita of 12,500(turkey) to 3,000 in (Gaza strip)...
Why don't we compare the combined per capita of Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza with S.E. Turkey? Because it's like comparing apples and orange slices.

Do you really think I am going to belive that Turkey paid Israel 190 million dollars for ten drones Turkey could have made them selves ?

Not Hardly

You don't have to but you need to know that if you talk about things you do not know about be ready to be called out on it.

Here let me try to explain this to you once again.

These drones are a stop gap solution till the Anka comes goes into production. They were ordered years ago and ran into delays (which i explained in another thread to one of your posts)

The drones are built in Israel but do not use their systems. They use turkish ones that are made by Aselsan. This isn't my opinion it is a fact.

In April 2005, Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI) and Elbit Systems won an contract to supply medium endurance unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to the Turkish military. Turkey’s local industry would provide sub-systems and services amounting to 30% of the contract.

“The contract is valued at $150 million and each company’s share will amount to approximately $75 million. The contract was signed in May 2005 between Israel UAV Partnership (IUP) and the Turkish MOD is entering into effect now.

The main avionics suite in the Turkish Heron's is a ASELSAN ASELFLIR-300T which includes a High Resolution Infra Red (IR) Camera, a Laser Rangefinder / Designator (LRF/D), a Laser Spot Tracker (LST), a Color TV Camera and a Color Spotter Camera. The system consists of the following Weapons Replaceable Assemblies (WRAs); Turret Unit (TU), Electronics Unit (EU), Hand Control Unit (HCU), Boresight Module (BSM).

Parameter : ASELFLIR-300T
Thermal Camera FOV’s : Wide FOV: 22.5 x 30 degrees (+/-10 percent)
: Medium FOV: 4.8 x 6.4 degrees (+/-10 percent) Narrow FOV: 1.32 x 1.75 degrees (+/-10 percent)
IR Detector : 576 x 7, Focal Plane Array
IR Detection Band : 7.6 -10.5 micrometers
Digital Zoom : 2x or 4x
Video Tracking : Multi Target
Image Resolution : 1440 (H) x 576 (W)
Day-TV Camera FOV’s : 40 degrees to 2 degrees (optical continuous) and 12x (digital)
Spotter Camera : Fixed Focal Length, 0.7 x 0.9 degree (+/-10 percent)
Laser Range Finder : Up to 20 km, ± 15 m resolution
Gimbal Field of Regard : Azimuth: 360 degrees continuous
: Elevation: min. 20 degrees up; 105 degrees down
Gimbal Angular Speed : Up to 3 rad/second
Gimbal Angular Position : < 2 mrad (RMS)
Environmental Conditions : MIL-E-5400
Communication Interface : MIL-STD-1553 / RS-422
Video Output : 3 Analog composite (50 Hz) and a Digital output
Cooling / Heating : Internal
Weight : Turret Unit: 93 kg (full configuration)
: Electronic Unit: 23 kg
Dimensions : Turret Unit: 633 mm (height) x 526 mm (diameter)
: Electronic Unit: 315 mm (width) x 470 mm (length) x 255 mm

And Hamas, have they declared they will pursue non-violence and eternal peace and coexistence with the Jewish State next door? No. They bombarded Israel a few years ago, and the Israelis suppressed that, yes? Did the PKK ever rocket Istanbul or Izmir? No. Yet Gaza is now thriving under a very limited blockade today, whereas the travelogue depicts S.E. Turkey as a hollowed-out shell of what it used to be.

I have never denied that Hamas is not a terror org they are just like the PKK is. If you agree with this then we can continue if not then we have nothing to talk about. So if we do you understand the issue in S.E. TR because it sure as hell is not the Turks suppressing Kurds living in Turkey. Israel on the other hand has Gaza in(Which isn't even part of their country) a naval blockade with a no item list that is baffling and only now have they tried to revise and make changes to it after the international outcry over the flotilla issue. It would be like Turkey moving into Iraq and blockading the whole Kurdish area there. Remember what happened in the Gaza bombings and the use of illegal weapons as well as Israel having a ratio of killings that amounted to more then 3-4 civilians dead per terrorist a large portion being children. Turkey doesn't invade Iraq every second a Turkish Soldier dies causing mass death and disregard for civilian life.

Your point?

Oh idk make a balanced analysis and stop nitpicking crap. Maybe i should post some pictures of Native Americans and their oppressed way of life. Or post pictures of poor areas like Compton like your posting poor areas of SE turkey. You need to understand that the Kurds are not oppressed seeing has they have benefits above some turks (Such as rent free housing) (Their own T.V. Channel that is in kurdish) (political parties unless linked to the PKK) etc etc. The other thing you need to understand is Turks don't look down on Kurds i have multiple Kurdish friends and they live great lives. Do the people in SE Turkey live great lives ? No, but it isn't because they are oppressed it is because those areas are generally the poor section and the border areas are bad as the PKK and Turkish army battle each other there. Have you seen the Mexican border towns in Arizona where they chop peoples heads off and traffic humans and drugs across the border while battling the border patrol (The same thing) Those places look like **** and for obvious reasons. The same could go for many areas of Russia/Pakistan/India/etc etc.

Why don't we compare the combined per capita of Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza with S.E. Turkey? Because it's like comparing apples and orange slices.

Sure lets add the U.S. in too while we are at it and maybe a few other countries. Last time i checked Gaza is not a part of Israel. I am sure the Zionists would have liked other wise.

You don't have to but you need to know that if you talk about things you do not know about be ready to be called out on it.

Here let me try to explain this to you once again.

These drones are a stop gap solution till the Anka comes goes into production. They were ordered years ago and ran into delays (which i explained in another thread to one of your posts)

The drones are built in Israel but do not use their systems. They use turkish ones that are made by Aselsan. This isn't my opinion it is a fact.

In April 2005, Israel Aircraft Industries (IAI) and Elbit Systems won an contract to supply medium endurance unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) to the Turkish military. Turkey’s local industry would provide sub-systems and services amounting to 30% of the contract.

“The contract is valued at $150 million and each company’s share will amount to approximately $75 million. The contract was signed in May 2005 between Israel UAV Partnership (IUP) and the Turkish MOD is entering into effect now.

The main avionics suite in the Turkish Heron's is a ASELSAN ASELFLIR-300T which includes a High Resolution Infra Red (IR) Camera, a Laser Rangefinder / Designator (LRF/D), a Laser Spot Tracker (LST), a Color TV Camera and a Color Spotter Camera. The system consists of the following Weapons Replaceable Assemblies (WRAs); Turret Unit (TU), Electronics Unit (EU), Hand Control Unit (HCU), Boresight Module (BSM).

Parameter : ASELFLIR-300T
Thermal Camera FOV’s : Wide FOV: 22.5 x 30 degrees (+/-10 percent)
: Medium FOV: 4.8 x 6.4 degrees (+/-10 percent) Narrow FOV: 1.32 x 1.75 degrees (+/-10 percent)
IR Detector : 576 x 7, Focal Plane Array
IR Detection Band : 7.6 -10.5 micrometers
Digital Zoom : 2x or 4x
Video Tracking : Multi Target
Image Resolution : 1440 (H) x 576 (W)
Day-TV Camera FOV’s : 40 degrees to 2 degrees (optical continuous) and 12x (digital)
Spotter Camera : Fixed Focal Length, 0.7 x 0.9 degree (+/-10 percent)
Laser Range Finder : Up to 20 km, ± 15 m resolution
Gimbal Field of Regard : Azimuth: 360 degrees continuous
: Elevation: min. 20 degrees up; 105 degrees down
Gimbal Angular Speed : Up to 3 rad/second
Gimbal Angular Position : < 2 mrad (RMS)
Environmental Conditions : MIL-E-5400
Communication Interface : MIL-STD-1553 / RS-422
Video Output : 3 Analog composite (50 Hz) and a Digital output
Cooling / Heating : Internal
Weight : Turret Unit: 93 kg (full configuration)
: Electronic Unit: 23 kg
Dimensions : Turret Unit: 633 mm (height) x 526 mm (diameter)
: Electronic Unit: 315 mm (width) x 470 mm (length) x 255 mm

Thanks, I think I understand now. Israels has drones that fly and Turkey dont have any drones that fly.

Thanks, I think I understand now. Israels has drones that fly and Turkey dont have any drones that fly.

When the facts come flying in trolling is the only way option left for some people. I could again provide the info and prove the bold part wrong but you will just troll me another one. Good day sir.

Next time it would be best served you understand that your misinformed or lack any constructive posting and maybe come in with more calculated and informative post rather then what you keep posting.

I will leave you with this to ponder over.

TAI Anka-A (MALE) UAV-Maiden flight next month.
Bayraktar &#199;aldiran Tactical UAV
Bayraktar Mini UAV (Reconnaissance)
Bayraktar Malazgirt Mini Heli UAV
VESTEL Karayel Tactical UAV
TAI G&#246;zc&#252; Tactical UAV
Turna TAI
Keklik TAI
&#350;ahit TAI
Bayku&#351; TAI
PelikanTAI
Mart&#305; TAI
VESTEL Ar&#305;
VESTEL Efe
VESTEL Ege
Globiha Mini UAV

Turkey uses leased Herons with Israeli avionics since 2007. Then they decided to buy Herons with own avionics, however Turkish ASELFLIR-300T is much heaver and less capable than Israeli MOSP-3000. Delays are normal thing, especially is you have unusual requests.

I will leave you with this to ponder over.

TAI Anka-A (MALE) UAV-Maiden flight next month.
Bayraktar Çaldiran Tactical UAV
Bayraktar Mini UAV (Reconnaissance)
Bayraktar Malazgirt Mini Heli UAV
VESTEL Karayel Tactical UAV
TAI Gözcü Tactical UAV
Turna TAI
Keklik TAI
&#350;ahit TAI
Bayku&#351; TAI
PelikanTAI
Mart&#305; TAI
VESTEL Ar&#305;
VESTEL Efe
VESTEL Ege
Globiha Mini UAV
So far only 4.5 kg Bayraktar Mini UAV is operational.

Back
Top Bottom