What's new

Turkey envoy urges India to close Fethullah institutions in Mumbai, linked to military coup

It is in your own interest because those group is a foreign asset who will try to take over indian government and enslave you.

it is up to india really, but i doubt you can thouch them even if you wished so because they've powerful entities backing them.
Well, powerful entities may not be behind them but it will be hard for India to ban such entities.
You know India is democracy & we can't ban any country or organization just because that revolted against govt...
Well, we couldn't even ban Zakir Naik who uttered nonsense & supported Osama.

Yeah and your contribution just saved the world today from Blood Cancer...

You call me Obnoxious While I term you a Poor Child Labor...
Thats Gandhi, not Gandi.

And which Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi, Indira Gandhi, Rajeev Gandhi?

what ever, off with your gandi bhakti of all its generation... Gandi Family may not be the related to Mahatma gandi but they are his political continuity ...
Wow just wow, I learnt a new lesson of history. @Joe Shearer You was right.

There is a Jan Sangh story that Feroze Gandhi was actually a Muslim named Feroze Khan.

Feroze Gandhi was a Parsi, and there are ample proof of this.

It seems like he was Muslim because of his name. Example Bakhtiyaar Irani, from name this look like he is a Muslim.

There is a Jan Sangh story that Feroze Gandhi was actually a Muslim named Feroze Khan. According to this thoroughly ugly story, he changed his name to a Hindu name in order to marry Indira Nehru, as she then was, and changed it to Gandhi, to resemble the name of Mohandas Gandhi, Mahatma Gandhi.

That is what these two are referring to.

I know several Parsis who knew Feroze Gandhi's family. This is a horribly defamatory story kept alive only by dedicated Sanghis, who spread really foul stories about their political opponents.

Can you name any official Sanghi website which has named Feroz Gandhi as Feroz Khan ? There are lot of fanboys kind of website with lots of fancy stories floating around but I am yet to see an official channel of any reputable organization endorsing this view.
Regarding Feroz Gandhi, yes he was a Parsi but Parsis in general have surnames like "Ghandy" as in Kobad Ghandy (the notorious Maoist thinker). Generally both "Gandhi" and "Ghandy" come from the state of Gujarat and both keep the spelling distinction. You would hardly find any Hindu using "Ghandy" last name and like wise, there are hardly any Parsis using "Gandhi" surname. Although there is no law which prohibits using either of them but in the case of Feroz it was believed that he was born as "Ghandy" and later changed his surname to "Gandhi". I know I did not provide any proof or links ( I can provide you wikipedia link which still show his father name as Ghandy) but is it mere coincidence that he changed his name to the most famous political figure of that time and married into the first family of Indian politics ?

Back
Top Bottom