What's new

Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea

Babur Han

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea
Turkish Air Forces has sent an airborne early warning and control (AEW&C) aircraft to fly over the Black Sea region to monitor the situation developing in Crimea, TR Defense sources confirmed on Wednesday.

Turkey’s Boeing 737-based AEW&C aircraft is currently the closest airborne NATO asset watching Crimea’s airspace.

The aircraft boasts an advanced Northrop Grumman-made AESA radar and has a cruise range of over 6,000 kilometeres. The range of the radar has been reported to be 380 kilometers.

On Monday, NATO also approved reconnaissance flights by other alliance AWACS aircraft over Poland and Romania to monitor the situation from the north west.

Short URL: Turkey dispatches AWACS to monitor Crimea | TR Defence

wait, i have a Question, how are Turkey's relations with Russia, i f say Russia is doing bad will the Turkish members be offended? i dont want to do that, i just offended a Chinese member for calling Russia bad

:)

Don't mind people mate. Just speak your mind. And no, we don't give flying fvck about Russia.

:)

Don't mind people mate. Just speak your mind. And no, we don't give flying fvck about Russia.
oh ok then, i think Russia wants to reform the USSR and go through the pain of being broken up again.

off topic : what is following? i got a notification that some dude called "Kaan" is following me.........

We need to put together a naval task force & prepare for possible landing operations & establish contact with Ukrainian forces. We are the closest NATO elements if a war breaks out. We ought to be prepared. We've been too busy with internal factors, it kept us from focusing on Crimean issue.

wait, i have a Question, how are Turkey's relations with Russia, i f say Russia is doing bad will the Turkish members be offended? i dont want to do that, i just offended a Chinese member for calling Russia bad
You should state your opinion,there is allways someone offended.

oh ok then, i think Russia wants to reform the USSR and go through the pain of being broken up again.

off topic : what is following? i got a notification that some dude called "Kaan" is following me.........
It means,he sent a special forces team from Turkey to get you:rofl:

We need to put together a naval task force & prepare for possible landing operations & establish contact with Ukrainian forces. We are the closest NATO elements if a war breaks out. We ought to be prepared. We've been too busy with internal factors, it kept us from focusing on Crimean issue.
no war is gonna start my friend, its Ukraine's problem not yours

It means,he sent a special forces team from Turkey to get you:rofl:
REALLY? dude how can he do that? does he have a rank in the special forces?

no war is gonna start my friend, its Ukraine's problem not yours

REALLY? dude how can he do that? does he have a rank in the special forces?
No,just joking.
''Follow'' is the new ''friend'' i believe,dont know for sure.

Last edited:
Haha, how do you like it to beeing stalked? :D

2364179-8578992499-13546.jpg

You guys are a nice break from all the Russian and Chinese fanboys on this forum.
We have a Turkish Tea House,dont be a stranger.

How dare you say that when we need to help the people of Africa,since when do we focus on Turks or Turkics?
If they were Arabs,then yes we should put together a task force.

Relax my friend.
Sometimes you need to let ppl handle there own shit.

Im following you.

You guys are a nice break from all the Russian and Chinese fanboys on this forum.
Your welcome in our section. Come any time. Visit the tea house etc.

I saw this article but im not sure if it is 100% sure.
Turkish Intelligence and Special Forces allegedly deployed to Ukrainian Republic of Crimea |
nsnbc international

Back
Top Bottom