What's new

Turkey could join Shanghai bloc: President Erdoğan

can you imagine eu with out britian france netherlands, these are the countries which will most likely left the eu for the next 5 or 10 years, one allready left.. the only rich country i can think of which is bro eu is germany the others are all eastern european shitholes like poland bulgaria romania hungry, all gypsies, i mean if you even pay me i wouldn't want to be in same place with these shitholes
Maybe Erdogan saw what happened to Greece and wants the same for us?:lol:
Need a new EU I say, one without open borders. And less corrupt shitholes the better.:victory:

Of course not, what I meant is, weather we remain outside of EU or not, tourists will keep coming, and that is all i care about, and lets be honest, a lot of expats bought homes in Turkey because of our EU begging lol, sure, not all, but it did help convince a lot to buy in Turkey

It also did convince some construction company owning Turks to convert lovely seaside locations from nature to concrete heaven. I am totally against foreigners (eastern, or western), from buying properties or land in Turkey, a rule exists but it is clear that it isn't working even in Istanbul whole neighborhoods exist where people cant speak Turkish. Besides who in their right mind can afford some of the housing that is being built? (some have fun labels like TOKI, I guess they think simple folk can dish out 2-8 million USD's for a flat).. Maybe Turkey should adapt renting for 50 years than selling land.. (Though the government has sold off 20% of the country I'd say..)

How is that good for us? Surely that wouldn't be good for our tourism industry !!! But I see where you are coming from.

Well, it will provide a good amount of income, perhaps it will be something to get rid of that tax Turkish citizens pay when exiting the country, perhaps it will finance something good.. who knows. However them treating Turks like they do, collecting all the information they do in visa application, and they in fact share all that data commercially within themselves.. is criminal to say the least. I think the chance of a terrorist coming in from Europe is far greater than the other way around... heck not only terrorists but, news agencies that support terrorists, and MP's that take active roles in propaganda post acts of terror in Turkey. (Scottish MP example.)... No, EU visa should equal strict TR visa for all EU countries that apply strange requirements to Turkish citizens. Less EU tourists, more Asian, Latin, Arab, African ones... heck I've seen a lot of Brazilians / Colombians and in parts of Istanbul it is like little Korea!

And yet, we still attract a lot of tourists from Europe, astonishing really.

People are bored with classical tourism sites that cost an arm and a leg. Besides, these places are at the moment OVERLY crowded with tourists. Some locals of some places have become very anti-foreigner, which is the 'why' to some of the racism in the EU.

EU is a finished project. It's done. Bye bye.

The future is in the east and Turkey must make moves to harness its share of it.

That said, this doesn't mean Turkey should cut all ties with the West. All it means is understand and use ALL of our options. Anyone who tells us to close our eyes to our east and instead keep begging for another 50 years to join a decaying, bigoted European "union" itself slowly disintegrating and helpless to support its own members, is either a moron or an outright enemy of Turkey.

. I am totally against foreigners (eastern, or western), from buying properties or land in Turkey,

Agreed about land, but we shouldn't discourage them from buying properties - the more buyers we have the better to me. I prefer more western than eastern, but that is just me.

a rule exists but it is clear that it isn't working even in Istanbul whole neighborhoods exist where people cant speak Turkish.

Really? Haven't been to Istanbul in a long time, never liked Istanbul , I am more of a Aegean guy.
I assume they're Syrians...?

perhaps it will be something to get rid of that tax Turkish citizens pay when exiting the country,

I'd thought you'd want Turks staying in Turkey instead and spending their money at home... I know I do anyways.

However them treating Turks like they do, collecting all the information they do in visa application, and they in fact share all that data commercially within themselves.

Yes, they're cunts. but, a lot of Euros are good people, lets not forget that.

I think the chance of a terrorist coming in from Europe is far greater than the other way around..

Of course, where do you think these ISIS, PKK rats come from. But, that is just the risk we have to take am afraid, letsnot forget these terrorists can come from the east too.

Less EU tourists

I am in UK, and a lot of Brits love Turkiye, not because it's cheap, they just love our culture and what not. and happy to spend their money ,

more Asian, Latin, Arab, African ones... heck I've seen a lot of Brazilians / Colombians and in parts of Istanbul it is like little Korea!

Really? That is cool , didn't know - maybe i should go see my cousins in Istanbul soon... :lol:

Thank goodness for that!

That said, this doesn't mean Turkey should cut all ties with the West

Indeed, a lot of westerners are good people. I am in the UK right now, and we are loved here.

Your beloved leaders/AKP want us in EU, even though every European except Germans and the poor Eastern/Southern Europeans want out :lol:
What are you talking? Specially germans don't want us in Eu

What are you talking? Specially germans don't want us in Eu
No, I meant, the Germans and Eastern/Southern Europeans want to remain in EU, while others want out. EU will not even be around within a decade.
Obviously Germans and co don't want us in EU...

Britain knows it the best. The EU was a post-WW2 German project to get its economy strong and keep the other central powers (UK and France) from bickering about everything. It's more than served its purpose. It's over.

Brexit-UK-Abandon-EU-Sinking-Ship.jpg

The future is in the east and Turkey must make moves to harness its share of it.

That said, this doesn't mean Turkey should cut all ties with the West. All it means is understand and use ALL of our options. Anyone who tells us to close our eyes to our east and instead keep begging for another 50 years to join a decaying, bigoted European "union" itself slowly disintegrating and helpless to support its own members, is either a moron or an outright enemy of Turkey.

It is like trying to be friends with absolute morons who are at the intellectual capacity of a kindergartener, that has always gotten what it wanted and will accept nothing else. Yes there are countries in the west that Turkey can continue ties with, and will. But in my view countries like Britain, Germany, France, US, Holland are not in the list... (I see no problem with Greece, Bulgaria.... like countries)...

Really? Haven't been to Istanbul in a long time, never liked Istanbul , I am more of a Aegean guy.
I assume they're Syrians...?
Iraqis, Syrians... take your pic.. I know a 90 y.o. Syrian woman buying her 9th flat there.

Yes, they're cunts. but, a lot of Euros are good people, lets not forget that.

Oh that is so 90's of you.. I'd replace that with 'faggots' suits their pro LGBT policies better...

Of course, where do you think these ISIS, PKK rats come from. But, that is just the risk we have to take am afraid, letsnot forget these terrorists can come from the east too.

Probably, the 10-11 odd million importee from surrounding countries (Iraq, Syria...), have terrorists among them...but we don't have a choice to let them in or not.. as for EU well we definitely do have a choice, at the least to know who we are letting in.

I am in UK, and a lot of Brits love Turkiye, not because it's cheap, they just love our culture and what not. and happy to spend their money ,

Less EU tourists.. well I guess you still haven't gotten used to Brexit and the current non-EU placement of the UK.

EU is a dead NAZI project. We are literally trying to join NAZIs for tens of years. Eastern European countries are in EU just because security issues, they are scaring from Russian block. If Russia wasnt that aggressor in the region, eastern eu would leave eu tomorrow.

Some Western EU countries such as Spain, Italy etc are in EU because they have no other option since they have huuuuge debt. If they leave EU, they will eventually leave Euro and use their own currency, which will lead huge inflation and non-sustainable debt/GDP rate. They have strong NAZI neckles on their neck.

England was smart and lucky, they used their own currencies from the beginning, they dont allow every EU policy, and kept them mostly independent in economic issues. They are pretty fine right now.

About NAZI block (Germany, Belgium, Holland, Austria), well Holland-Belgium-Austria are Germany's Vassal States. They will do what they told anyway. Germany, they are the supremeruler of the EU project, which wont leave EU lol.

Britain knows it the best. The EU was a post-WW2 German project to get its economy strong and keep the other central powers (UK and France) from bickering about everything. It's more than served its purpose. It's over.
Someone needs to tell Erdogan this.

Iraqis, Syrians... take your pic.. I know a 90 y.o. Syrian woman buying her 9th flat there.

Blimey , not too sure if that's a good thing or not.
Oh that is so 90's of you.. I'd replace that with 'faggots' suits their pro LGBT policies better...
Aye. our Euros friends have become faggots unfortunately. But as we say in PDF, "The country, their rules".. Lets hope AKP doesn't get any ideas though :(

Probably, the 10-11 odd million importee from surrounding countries (Iraq, Syria...), have terrorists among them.

Only some. :lol:

as for EU well we definitely do have a choice, at the least to know who we are letting in.

Agreed, have a feeling our government purposely let in the terrorist types.

Less EU tourists.. well I guess you still haven't gotten used to Brexit and the current non-EU placement of the UK.

Majority of Brits are fine, and other Northern Euros. you are just being a typical Rushkie. :usflag:
A lot of our tourists come from here. so another reason to like them.

EU is a dead NAZI project. We are literally trying to join NAZIs for tens of years. Eastern European countries are in EU just because security issues, they are scaring from Russian block. If Russia wasnt that aggressor in the region, eastern eu would leave eu tomorrow.

Some Western EU countries such as Spain, Italy etc are in EU because they have no other option since they have huuuuge debt. If they leave EU, they will eventually leave Euro and use their own currency, which will lead huge inflation and non-sustainable debt/GDP rate. They have strong NAZI neckles on their neck.

England was smart and lucky, they used their own currencies from the beginning, they dont allow every EU policy, and kept them mostly independent in economic issues. They are pretty fine right now.

About NAZI block (Germany, Belgium, Holland, Austria), well Holland-Belgium-Austria are Germany's Vassal States. They will do what they told anyway. Germany, they are the supremeruler of the EU project, which wont leave EU lol.
Why do I get the feeling you don't like Nazis? :(

Your beloved leaders/AKP want us in EU, even though every European except Germans and the poor Eastern/Southern Europeans want out :lol:
Since 50 years we are "trying" to join EU. All leaders since 50 years are playing the middle game because our country's position calls for that. Something's don't have to do with politics rather with geopolitical realities.

Since 50 years we are "trying" to join EU. All leaders since 50 years are playing the middle game because our country's position calls for that. Something's don't have to do with politics rather with geopolitical realities.
Still you cannot hide the fact that AKP have long been pushing us to be in this union, can you?

EU membership can bring a lot of new opportunities to Turkey and especially to it's citizens and economy... No matter how sceptical you are about it, there is some countries who won a lot from it- Poland, some smaller countries like Slovakia, Czech Republic, Estonia etc. Even Romania is benefiting a lot from it as a lot of money from EU funds are being poured there and a lot's of new infrastructure and even industries are being developed all around Eastern Europe with their help. The fact that I can work, live, study, make business and travel anywhere I want between Finland to Spain and Ireland to Cyprus without any restrictions is enough for most me to like the idea about it. Of course there is a lot of things I don't like about it but it's mostly connected with some of it's policies, it's politicians and bureaucrats. I want Turkey to be in good relations with the EU and I hope all tencions between them start to settle soon because it won't benefit any of us in the end. The thing is that with idiots leading both sides things won't get any better and the times we are living in are not helping either.

ps Turkey will never be a member of this union and there is a lot of reasons about it other than "they hate us because we are Muslims". On the other hand I am tired of all those people who think Turks are some kind of wild beasts who drink babies blood and chop heads between going to the mosque 5 times a day. But at the end it doesn't matter what I think when idiots rule not only our countries but the whole planet.

Back
Top Bottom