What's new

Turkey considers Russian Su-57, Chinese J-31 jets to replace F-35s - Yeni Şafak

SU-34s are less than one half the cost of F-35s, and fill similar role of a strike fighter.
LOL. Stop smoking whatever u smoke for gods sake.

So picking up a few dozen of those along with SU-57s would be wise.
Losing 12 billion $ of contracts and get a modified Su-27 for over hundred million each is very wise choice.

Well,u would be right with that argument if there wasnt any issues with turkey and the us :D @500 the reality is that turkey and us have to different interests and that these f-35 would create future headaches for turkey since the americans will continue to use their weapons as a bargaining chip. Its a dumb purchase to be honest and hopefully turkey will get the money back it invested in.

Perhaps you are weak in understanding. I merely mentioned that Turkish military technology is ahead of Chinese .

Talk is cheap, lets talk about real facts. China own domestic TVC engine, Maybe you will claim F-35 single directional TVC as Turkey own technology.

PLAN 120000 tons destroyer using domestic QC-280 engines rather than import foreign LM-2500 engines like most do. Dual band phased radar who only 2 countries deploy such latest tech. 112 VLS with world first cold/hot launch system.

Where is your mighty Turkey equivalent or better than China?

pan-Turkism is the biggest joke of the century. The Western Europeans are the Turks and the people in Turkey are non-Turks.

You don't believe. Just read this.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...n-descended-just-trio-Bronze-Age-leaders.html

Three individuals saw Europe populated with hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions) of people and conquered and genocided the natives. The three individuals were blood cousins of the Bahkir Turks. So the Western Europeans are of the seedline of Bashkir Turks's ancestors.

The Anatolians are Caucasians & are not Turks, but simply a conquered people who were not genocided, not genocided because the Seljuks were Muslims, so did not behave like the Turks that took over Western Europe.

Western Europe is the land of the Turks. Turkey is NOT.

The story of the Western European Turks (Celts and Slavs):

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...s-people-of-all-time-revealed-in-ancient-dna/

To clarify even further, just because the Yuan Mongol Dynasty killed millions of Chinese, mercilessly, and horrifically rape and slaughtered and left a genetic footprint in China, does not make China all of a sudden Mongolia. The people of Turkey think because the Turks conquered Turkey, they are no longer linked with ancestors, but linked with those that raped and killed and did horrible things to the natives.

Turkey is stuck in a Stokholm syndrome, but this is why I like the AKP, Erdogan is a native Georgian, even though Turkish society bullied the president into clarifying that he is not a Georgian, when that is what Erdogan is. Erdogan has 10-50x more Geogian, Roman and Armenian blood that Turkish, yet this pan-Turkish nonsense continues. And nobody can question it, like they are all unable to question Ataturk. If they question Ataturk, the become - Persona non grata.
Do you even know that the city his ancester from are famous for Turkish people living there and came to Turkey after the war.. there is nothing Georgian with him.. If he would be blonde and blue eyes may be i could think about it

Talk is cheap, lets talk about real facts. China own domestic TVC engine, Maybe you will claim F-35 single directional TVC as Turkey own technology.

PLAN 120000 tons destroyer using domestic QC-280 engines rather than import foreign LM-2500 engines like most do. Dual band phased radar who only 2 countries deploy such latest tech. 112 VLS with world first cold/hot launch system.

Where is your mighty Turkey equivalent or better than China?
Turkey sucessfully tested its AESA radar recently and planning to build TF2000 destroyer.
Turkey might not have as much as money CHina has, but it has the technology it can use like any other western European countries..
Turkey will also have Turbofan engine in 10 years, its own. but if you talk about under license production of Russian engines, Turkey also assemble and produce parts for f16 engine

Do you even know that the city his ancester from are famous for Turkish people living there and came to Turkey after the war.. there is nothing Georgian with him.. If he would be blonde and blue eyes may be i could think about it

Turkey sucessfully tested its AESA radar recently and planning to build TF2000 destroyer.
Turkey might not have as much as money CHina has, but it has the technology it can use like any other western European countries..
Turkey will also have Turbofan engine in 10 years, its own. but if you talk about under license production of Russian engines, Turkey also assemble and produce parts for f16 engine
China don't license assemble engine. If you bother to look at the youtube video I provided. Its an indigenous Chinese designed TVC engine which thrust vector by petal which is totally different from Russian TVC nozzle vector.

j10b_tvc_chen_jun_725.jpg

Same as Chinese Type346B dual band phased array radar onboard Type055 destroyer which don't licensed from anybody. The VLS of the 055 destroyer is both hot and cold launch. Not even Russian and US has such system.

Turkey? Buy US MK-41 missile system from US and claim as own. Really? Better tech than China? You must be smoking some high grass.

China don't license assemble engine. If you bother to look at the youtube video I provided. Its an indigenous Chinese designed TVC engine which thrust vector by petal which is totally different from Russian TVC nozzle vector.

j10b_tvc_chen_jun_725.jpg

Same as Chinese Type346B dual band phased array radar onboard Type055 destroyer which don't licensed from anybody. The VLS of the 055 destroyer is both hot and cold launch. Not even Russian and US has such system.

Turkey? Buy US MK-41 missile system from US and claim as own. Really? Better tech than China? You must be smoking some high grass.
I am not saying Turkey is better, may be in some areas, but generally CHine has more money to invest. But all those weapons you mentioned, i showed the Turkish version of them..
You all talk about CHinese engine but at the end of the year, we just see the Russian engine imports, but nobody asks why?
Turkey also works on its own VLS system and its building and testing sam systems

I am not saying Turkey is better, may be in some areas, but generally CHine has more money to invest. But all those weapons you mentioned, i showed the Turkish version of them..
You all talk about CHinese engine but at the end of the year, we just see the Russian engine imports, but nobody asks why?
Turkey also works on its own VLS system and its building and testing sam systems
What Turkey version of TVC engine? Care to educate me?

There plenty of facts about Chinese domestic engine from tanks to Ship gas turbine and aero engine but I guess you are selective to only see it as Russian.

2017-04-06-La-Tha%C3%AFlande-ach%C3%A8te-un-2%C3%A8me-lot-de-VT-4-04.jpg

VT-4 1200HP-1300HP engine

b0c0006423c87e8b06a.jpg

30MW Gas turbine

Shenyang-J-11B-WS-10A-1S.jpg

Domestic WS-10 engine for J-11B, J-16

You can start a poll and see how many people believe your absurd idea that Turkey's military technology is far ahead of China, you are the one who need to educate yourself.

Do they have engines that can supercruise? Neither do, China nor Turkey
Aircraft - China is better, J-20 and rest of the fleet

ADS - China has the best secrets of the world, then Chinese innovation too
ADS - China is better

Tanks - latest gen for both
Tanks - equal

Navy - China is better in terms of navy ships

Technology - China, with radars to detect stealth.

So why has Turkey released these files now? Erdogan is quoted to have once complained that Turks were “accused of being Jews, Armenians or Greeks”. Tayfun Atay, a columnist for the Turkish newspaper Cumhuriyet, wrote that he (Erdogan) was “advised in a friendly matter not to admit that I am a Georgian…What about those who risk learning that they are of Armenian ancestry or a convert? Just think: you think you are a red-blooded Turk but turn out to be a pure-blood Armenian.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...enerlogy-family-trees-ethnicity-a8234346.html

Anatolians are the only tribe in the world that is trying to convince themselves, even though they are not Turks, that they are these 10 percentile perpetrators, not the 90 percentile victims:

Until now, for at least two decades – at least before Sultan Erdogan’s post-coup autocracy – thousands of Turks spoke freely, albeit in private, about their ancestry. They knew that amid the mass slaughter and rape of the Armenians, many Christian families sought sanctuary in conversion to Islam, while tens of thousands of young Armenian women were given in marriage to Turkish or Kurdish Muslim men. Their children grew up as Muslims and regarded themselves as Turks but often knew that they were half-Armenian. Tens of thousands of Armenian orphans were placed in Muslim schools,
forced to speak Turkish and change their names. One of the largest schools was in Beirut, organised for a time by one of Turkey’s leading feminists who wrote of her experience and was later to die in America.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...enerlogy-family-trees-ethnicity-a8234346.html

90% of Anatolians are from seedline of natives of Asia Minor. 10% are from the rapists and those that did the slaughter, known as Turks.

Now the Ottomans are gone, they can change the name to Asia Minor or Anatolia, Turkish rule is over, they only have Turkish language and culture that was in many case forced upon the natives.

Erdogan is frightened of admitting he is not Turkish, as are everyone of the 90% of the Anatolian population that's non-Turks.

Erdogan's blood relatives are in Georgia and Chechnya and the Tatars and Azeris. Not the Bashkirs.

Last edited:
It is possible that Turkey had no intention of buying the J-31, but is using it to pressure the Russians for a better deal. IIRC, they used the same tactic wrt HQ-9.

The repair parts and missiles would be made in China, forcing Ankara to be more diplomatic on the issue going on in Western China. And more willing to be full members of the BRI.

Those three issues would be part of any negotiations.

What did you smoke?

Last edited:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/all-...development-videos-etc-in-here-please.621888/

No wonder the Anatolian turks are related to the Greeks, they act like them too.

Trying to convince Greeks on the facts that 9/11 was an inside job, and their reply was we don't like Turks therefore Muslims did 9/11.

The same response by Turks, they reply we don't like the Chinese therefore no deals with them over a non-issue (not important issue).

Like i wrote before and now writing for people who are talking nonsense, Turkey would never buy a Chinese fighter, they don't use them self:-). Maybe i am repeating againg maybe a Russian fighter, most likely a European fighter or they are going to upgrade the fighters. Spare me te dumb stories.

Hard headed indeed, if Turkey wants to be a regional power, act like one. And imitating Obama in Syria is not acting like a regional power.

Extremely hard-headed:

“To sit at the table with Russia for the accusation of military aircraft is among the options. The security bureaucracy is also exploring Chinese J-31s, along with Russian Su-57s,”

Hard headed indeed, if Turkey wants to be a regional power, act like one. And imitating Obama in Syria is not acting like a regional power.

Extremely hard-headed:

“To sit at the table with Russia for the accusation of military aircraft is among the options. The security bureaucracy is also exploring Chinese J-31s, along with Russian Su-57s,”

If they say go jump you are going to jump:-), that is more political statement.

Back
Top Bottom