What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey people can take all the Uighurs back to your country. Is turkey an asian or european counrty?
I wanna that too...But china government will dont accept it.
Half asian half european.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

OMG, Turkey? I have never heard this country before. We dont eat terrorists

We arent terrorist idiot.We are killing terrorist like you ;)

You call that beating???

Real beating over the thieves will go you no time for those thieves to cry.

`

Well kinda pointless to beat the kid up, when they should go after the gang leaders.

Gut wrenching to see a kid being stomped on and kicked in the face, wailing in pain, while the rest of the mob including women stand there grin and laugh. Lets just hope this was just a one off incident.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

What the heck are you trying to say???

How you are saying.Pom? You are pom-china racist.And saying to us racist and anti-china ? you are eating cats :D How we can trust you? :D :D If you find me i know you will eat me :D You are eating what you find :D

turan_haritasi.jpg

they call it turkic people, but in reality every one of these groups are world apart from each other, for example, if you compare the Kyrgiz and Uzbeks, they are actually having problem with each other based on the idea that they are different ethnic groups,and what Turkey says about Uighers has nothing to do with religion.

In China, thieves are indeed treated quite badly by those civilian mobs. Thieves race is indeed the 2nd-level factor to consider.

Below is a news that related to a thieves beaten to death by those civilian mobs in China. However, it does not have translation.

If you are interested, you can use google to translate the story.

°Ëã× ¡¤ ¹ã½ÇÐÂÎÅ ¡¤ Æä¡¡Ëü£º¡¾Ð¡ÍµÁ¬ÐøÁ½´Î×Ý»ðÈÇÖÚÅ­ Ôâ´åÃñÂÒ¹÷´òËÀ²¢·Ùʬ¡¿

After that, you will understand that that boy thief was indeed treated not that bad at all.

You call that beating???

Real beating over the thieves will go you no time for those thieves to cry.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

What the heck are you trying to say???

What I could say, those Turk-Uighur terrorists are not a human anymore but less than an animal, so what kind of creatures those Turks are!?

Killing people and making fake evidence without any hesitate, if it is not the God I would tear those terrorist to pieces for sacrifice!!! :hitwall:

Turkey is the most cunning and dangerous enemy of China and the Muslim World, China needs to pay more attention on this evil country and try to corporate with us Malaysia and Greece to understand the Turks intentions!!! :angry:

We just want to be polite which however does not mean that Turkey matters a thing or two on any domestic issues concerning Xinjiang, which is roughly two times Turkey's size.

How can people expect Turkiye not to speak up for Uyghur Human rights? Uyghurs are ethnic Turks, brothers of Turkish people in Turkiye.

Do not place too much credit in hearsay.You don't know what is going on in Uighur, check out by yourself by paying a vist.

No need to elaborate to those troll what happens in Uighur here my Chinese brother and Friends, just kill those insurgents when they found. We need to defend our land, that's all. Human right is based on sovereign integrity. Better those Turkic manage their own business instead of making assertive on China internal affairs. If you want to liberate your Ugihur brothers, bring it and try. What the heck is the realtionship of Turk with Uighur? Those Uighur mobs kill hundreds of innocent people in urumuqi just because they want to get independent and instigated by Rebiya, a figurehead of Anti-China regime. The more we back off, the more those anti-China force take advantage.A Ugihur murderer killing innocent people deserves verdict of death, no matter the victim is Han or other minority. As long as Uighur is under our control, it's people need to follow the rules and laws of PRC.

Turkey is the most cunning and dangerous enemy of China and the Muslim World, China needs to pay more attention on this evil country and try to corporate with us Malaysia and Greece to understand the Turks intentions!!! :angry:

yeah watch your back..

Yes we know, Turkey has a deep relation with the Uyghur terrorists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom